Only woman to win Fields medal

>only woman to win Fields medal
>dies of breast cancer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy fuck this never stops being incredible

what's it like being 12 years old?

>Implying he's twelve and not just a tool puppeting Russian originated weaponized right wing social ideas as part of a strategy to disrupt western rivals.

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'4" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh... 190 lbs? Bench maybe 95 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)

Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

BANG

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.

I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>cancer
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

there must be so many people who love you

And all you've ever done is shitpost. You're less than a woman, user.

Yes it never stops being incredible what kind of mentally-diseased filth peruse this board

Virgins man.

R.I.P girl.

Men can get breast cancer too. It's also sad because her tits are so non-existent she was basically a man with a vagina. We lost a great mathematician when she died.

???

>HAAHAHAA LUK @ ME !! AM SO EDGY!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooo
REKT

>What's lt like being twelve?
Eleven year old detected

I don't see how people can get upset by such blatant trolling.

not funny.

Vaginas BTFO

>Buying anything the DNC pushes this much
>not being a gullible prole
Pick one.

Cancer isn't funny you insignificant worm.

>live person who accomplished nothing making fun of somebody dead who accomplished more than they will in their entire life

Not hard to figure out the motivations behind this thread.

>Have no tits
>Die of breastcancer
Ah, women.

It's worth mocking at least.

We all die anyway, you insignificant matter.

Just like your existential worth?

Type to me like that again and I'll be even sooner for you.

It’s strange that you should be gleeful about this

Russians are a bunch of subhumans

DAILY REMINDER THAT SHE IS AN HONORARY MAN WHO DESERVES RESPECT AS A PERSON AND AS A MATHEMATICIAN

DO NOT FORGET:
[math] \text{No ass} + \text{No tits} \equiv \text{man} [/math]

No, like that of a cancer patient.
Edgy!

I'm coming for you.

you're an idiot who absorbs every narrative the media sells you

DELETE THIS

Best call the FBI, you're going to be needing that witness protection.

>spends life, working on hyperbolic surfaces
>can't even take care of her own hyperbolic surfaces
>such irony

Based!

Poor brilliant cutie.