What's the latest you drink caffeinated beverages and how would you rate your sleep quality?

What's the latest you drink caffeinated beverages and how would you rate your sleep quality?

I drink them well into the night, last thing I sip as I go to sleep.
I sleep like a baby, 9 hours a day.

Teeth are fucked but sleep isn't an issue. You simply need to be more addicted.

4PM is my cut-off

If I drink a cup after that, I won't sleep til 1AM

3PM usually.
My sleep quality is still absolute garbage though because of how loud my apartment is. It would be more peaceful to sleep below stage at a concert.

I pour myself coffee at 9am and finish it by 10am. I typically only have that one cup per day.
8/10-10/10 sleep quality.

4pm. Sleep is bretty gud. Weekday bed time is 9pm, alarm is set for 4:15, but I usually wake up before it.

I drink coffee at 10-11 PM. I drink coffee because I want to dream faster. Honestly, so long as it's black coffee it doesn't affect my sleep. I can have a cup o' joe and fall straight to sleep

Finished a monster I started drinking at lunch around 8:00. I usually sleep just fine.

Noon, unless I'm driving long distance then there is no cut off.

Absolute shit. Typical night is 3am- ~830am.

Around 5pm
Sleep quality is perfectly decent most days but once in a while it takes me a solid 2-3 hours to fall asleep (sometimes more) and I can't figure out why.

8:30 am had 2 cups. I try to only coffee when I wake up. Soda doesn't really effect me at all.

I don't think any of those have any effect on me. I mean I drank a jug of coffee to get me through the night shift. Was yawning all the time.

Doesnt work for me sadly. I can drink a can of sip right before going to bed and won't have issues with falling asleep.

just use earplugs man

7 PM
Sleep like a baby, but then again, I post until 3 or 4 am

0300AM at work. Sleep was okay, but I did stay up extremely late.

My psych. gives me trazadone, 200mg of those babies knocks me the fuck out regardless of caffeine consumed.

Drink coffee every evening, latest probably around 7:00pm. Zero effect on sleep, since coffee just brings me back to baseline due to a caffeine addiction.

not after dinner
good

I don't drink caffeinated drinks anymore because caffeine makes me nauseous
>mfw I like coffee but can't drink because I feel like shit after a couple of hours

i drink 8oz worth of coffee at 4pm