Someone redpill me on this meme sauce and explain why normies think its the nest shit ever

Someone redpill me on this meme sauce and explain why normies think its the nest shit ever.

It tastes good and it's slightly sweet and not too spicy, so everyone can appreciate it.

That's really all there is to it.

It's functionally similar to ketchup, but more "exotic". Its not bad though, great with eggs.

It's ketchup with hot sauce. It makes the tiny dicked faggots feel manly because finally their ketchup has spice in it.

It was popularized by The Oatmeal.

Because some people simply cannot get enough cock sauce but unlike OP they prefer this kind.

It's basically a perfect pairing with any chicken dish (though it only is okay with other meats), and it offers a fair amount of "heat" without the "sharpness" of many other hot sauces. It's a hot sauce for people who don't use hot sauce as a substitute for real challenges or genuine excitement.

It's just a masking agent for people who don't want to taste their food. Same as ketchup. It tastes decent, but their's nothing special about.

i fell for the meme and am ashamed 2bh

i put it on nearly everything now

You can still be saved user. As long as you haven't bought one of these yet.

I'm surprised by everyone saying it isn't that hot. I've never had trouble eating spicy foods, and at Asian restaurants I always get the dishes as hot as possible, but for some reason I can't stand Sriracha. Whenever I put it on something it just overpowers the rest of the flavor and ruins the dish. It isn't that it's 2hot2handle, it's just overbearing and disgusting

Like everyone else in the thread said. It's basically ketchup for adults. All it does is mask the flavor of whatever you eat.

>ketchup for adults
It's not. It doesn't contain an tomatoes.

>Someone redpill me on this meme sauce and explain why normies
Lotta words here make me not wanna help you.

So? Neither did ketchup for a couple of centuries between its invention and the chinks learning about tomatoes.

It's popular because it doesn't completely light your ass up.

People who sperg about hot sauce are like the drinkers trying to find the most bitter beer possible

I don't know why but sriracha is a fine line crossed very easily. There is either a perfect amount to give your food some kick or you're branding the inside of your mouth.

IMO, it's disgusting. For a tame sauce to add heat and flavour, I prefer Cholula.

Cholula is so fucking good
I went through a phase where i put it on practically everything.

I tried a bit of sriracha once, and it was absolute shit.

Cholula is far superior, for sure

I think cholula tastes great on mexican food.

But for an all-around "put it on everything" hot sauce, I still prefer Frank's

replace it with this and then we're talking