Oh shit

oh shit.
Donald Trump is coming to your house right now! What do you cook for din din. No time to go to the store, youll have to use whats in your kitchen now.

Me? Id cook hamburgers and mac&cheese.

good soup

I have some cheap beef and some ketchup

I have a pound of lentil and bacon soup.
I hope the nigger likes spoons

so meatloaf? he might like that.

I would make him a fajitas plate, and I would make a wall down the middle of it out of beans/ half circles of tortillas. Or chips. Idk. Seems kind of expensive maybe I'll skip the wall

seamless the nearest shitty 24 hour diner for a well done steak, make sure to request extra ketchup

Why would I cook for him? He's not my president.

you have a 24 hour diner in your kitchen?

>baked chicken breast
>steamed broccoli and carrots
>rice
>monster zero ultra

Probably the honey-mustard and rosemary chicken I have marinading in the fridge right now, side of sugar snap peas and fruit salad fro dessert.

Trump isn't about eliminating a Hispanic influence.
It's about an ILLEGAL Hispanic influence
Pay tax or get out

ubereats some mcdonalds because I know he loves it. I'd probably get a cabinet position.

Hello Veeky Forums
How'd your lifts go today

no, i live in a place where there are 24 hour diners that deliver shitty over-cooked steaks within 15 minutes of ordering.

maybe you two had a mini stroke and didnt read the op correctly. You use whats IN YOUR KITCHEN NOW.

I use my phone, which is in my kitchen, to order some shit.

borscht
(no smetana cause my family is not a bunch of hohols)

I'd offer him a can of Planters cashews as I excuse myself to go take a shit.

I wouldn't cook him anything. If he wants to meet with me we can do it at the 21 Club on his dime. I have nothing in the house he'd want to eat anyways.

I'd ask him to leave.

cheetos and moutnain dew
my friend worked in a restaurant where donald trump came with his family
he brought in mountain dew and cheetos and ate nothing but that, didnt have anything the restauraunt offered

I'd order some gyros from a place down the street, but slip some of my LSD tincture in his soda.

As a whole food vegan, I don't have anything shitty enough for El Presidente's (implying something there) toddler tastes.

got everything to make buttermilk fried chicken, Red Lobster style cheddar biscuits, and fudge brownies. Would also get out a can of green bans.

Mexican food.

The authentic kind not the texmex shit

I have a 5 dollar storebrand pizza in my freezer that he'd probably think was amazing. No ranch dressing or juiceboxes though.

I'd tell him to get the fuck out of my house.

>all these 'hurr I have some cheap ass low quality frozen/fast food he'd probably think was god tier' type responses

not to defend the best thing that's ever happened to Richard Nixon's legacy but, surely you guys recognize photos of Trump with McDonald's and shit is PR "he's just like us!" type bullshit to sucker in the rurals/flyovers into forgetting he's a rich person who eats panda meat and black truffles like they're Ruffles.

reminder that suburban and rural retards voted for Trump

Doesnt change the fact that he is still holding campaign rallies and hasnt changed his message in the past year from underdog campaign to presidential material.

Face it, dudes a fucking retard manbaby. No wonder frogposters like him so much.

steamed hams

A bottle of cyanide.

>billionaire
>retard

Pick one

I have 3 sirloin steaks and a ready to go greek salad.

Pickles
My mom made some and they're pretty good.