its so fucking annoying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXbn9joJWOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shoot him in the head.

no violence and confrontation please those things will not work

piss in it

who is this beautiful girl?

Dissolve estrogen tablets in the milk jugs and then marry your sister when he turns 18.

ask your brother to kindly stop drinking all your milk and suggest going in on some items you both consider "pantry" #quenchhisthrist

Buy more milk.

Kill yourself for being a whiny bitch

Shit in the milk.
Then brush his teeth with a dog brush

1. Put dick in milk carton
2. Take picture of dick in milk carton.
3. Wait for him to drink from milk carton.
4. Show him picture.

What if that's his kink ha..ha

This. Have a conversation with him. Will probably solve the problem.

Put a drop of red food coloring in the milk and write special milk on it.

No way in hell would i drink milk with a slightly red tint and have special milk written on it.

If that don't work have two jugs the one in the front mix white pepper into it and the jug in the back is yours.

No siblings detected.

Then you can proceed for wincest :)

EVERYONE, this BRO doesn't stop shit when told to stop shit,
THEREFORE FOOD WARFARE!!!!!!

Hide Resources, get ultrapasteurized milk in cartons to hide large volume NOT in expected resource station. Put in Drinking or even NONDRINKING containers that hide/don't show its full of milk.
ALWAYS leave a jug of milk with RANCID MILK, barely any of it of course to CONDITION TO GET THEIR OWN MILK.
Watch your back because BRO will watch you for milk incoming usability for a while.

Direct poisoning of resources WILL lead to retaliation and confrontation. Someone destroying a body of water that a neighboring country is drilling water from will lead to both direct and indirect conflict. Making it look like said body of water dried up and became algae tainted won't cause immense intelligence gathering.

Put a label on it that says "I stuck my dick in this"

PS: Make sure to stick your dick in it. you may need to chub up a bit first to get it through the hole

>Don't drink because
Adding because to a request is a neat psychology trick, it makes people more likely to adhere to your requests because that's how our brains work; not finishing the sentence should make him paranoid.

>bullet in the head won't work against your brother
what the fuck kinda monster is he? just let him have the damn milk

Milk isn't so expensive that he can't drink as much as he wants
Buy more

You have to kill him, it's the only way

Move out.

youtube.com/watch?v=fXbn9joJWOY

this will provide the answers

You should get in his bed at night and make out with him. You know, as a joke, ha ha.