/Lit's Response: Hey user, why are you so quiet?

How do you respond (must quote or paraphrase an author and cite ur work)

EVERY GROUP MUST FOUND ITSELF IN THE SHARED SUFFERING OF BEING TOWARD DEATH. EVERY GROUP MUST BE A GROUP OF WARRIORS.

OP here, I will cite "Moscow: to the End of the Line"

"When did you first notice that you're a fool, Venichka?

Here's when. When I was reproached at once and the same time for two things in polar opposition--for being both boring and frivolous...

And should I tell why? Because I am sick in the soul.. Because, since that time, as I remember my condition, I do nothing but simulate mental health, expending everything, without a scrap left over, all powers, mental, physical, whatever. This is what makes me boring. Everything that you speak of, whatever occupies your time, is forever alien to me. While that which occupies me, I'll not say a word about. Maybe from fear I'll be taken for crazy, maybe from something else, but--all the same--not a word.

I got PTSD in the meme wars

> must quote or paraphrase an author

fpbp

cringe.

thingken bout lief

'There was a ship...'

>wd recite Coleridge at moderate pace from this point of the AM while making a slight gesture with my hand toward the nearest door that i was slowly moving toward. I would then publicly keep my mouth shut for the rest of the semester. A kind of negative reputation wd quickly blossom that would finally reach the ears of some Keats-loving qt early April. She would become curious and begin to semi-stalk me. Finally she'd approach me at one of the dining halls and ask me if she could sit at the table i was sitting at alone and join me for either lunch or breakfast. i wd smile and say 'of course.' Our horrifying relationship wd commence two weeks later and wd be over before the end of the semester. Easy.

>that far right qt
I get excited every time.

the horror the horror

"Sounds are overrated".

I will accept this as a correct answer and award you full credit. Well done, user.

You can either use humor --
>It's better to keep your mouth closed and have people think you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
-- or redirect the question back to the person asking it --
>Why do you ask?

girl on the right looks like Nicolas Cage

--why----- do ya- usee?!
These-------------thingys? So much..---??

I have autism.

"You're the all singing, all dancing crap of the world"

>I am a sick man.
>I am a spiteful man.
>I am an unpleasant man.

"I have a wound. A wound I used to dab with the cotton of my happy memories. Silently. Then I threw the cotton away one day. The silence remained."

What need is there to respond? If they ask that, you've already lost.

>/Lit

>he hasn't read The Great Meme War of 2016

Fuck off you stupid CUNT don't talk itlf you have nothing to fucking say you stupid bitch you should be permanently gagged because youll never having anything interesting or useful to say youre an ephemeral weight held down by others you know nothing of actual competency let alone excellence how could you recognise the sublime when you can't distinguish left from right you worthless piece of meat you are incapable of critical thought and are not worthy of association with the true individual and the manner of your inane comments reflects that nature of a common broad intended only for sexual and domestic duties while the enabling of them is a dishonesty and an act of violence towards the very nature of mankind why am I forced to exist in this golem world magiked to life by some social god of progress all are blind but i can see the denial of life

For you

AYO HOL UP OOGA BOOGA UHH UH AHH AHH

- Leslie Jones

CALL ME IJMAEL

why would you cringe at the joke? the joke is that it's cringe. that's the whole joke man

are you a girl? this is a lot like what girls do

What is this supposed to mean?

No one would say that to me because i'm loud as fuck and can't stop talking.

Why do you use these thingys: --
so much

Pleb

prffffffftssssh

Iron rusts from disuse; stagnant water loses its purity and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind.

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence.

RREEEEEEEEE

Yes of course but why say that

It was a question, user

cringe is how girls shame men into either destruction or out of wrong-think. that's what the OP image is all about.

I'm fucking thinking smart shit and stuff, fuck off I'm thinking.

What is this image from?

'That's a rude question,' I say, and go back to not talking.

I fucking knew M:ttEotL was not only a genius work but also harbored insane memetic potential on here. Venyaposting is spreading like a wildfire and it took a single thread - and it is much subtler than Gassposting and Bolanoposting of the past, so I assume there are a lot of people behind it.

Great quote by the way

What if I'm too stupid to formulate an articulate argument and just make my side look bad, though?

Anyone ever told you, your face looks like a cunt?

"Mother died today; or maybe it was yesterday."
That'll teach them to ask.

>that's what the OP image is all about.
How do you know what gender the photographer is? Are the men in the image not men? Are you projecting?
You don't. They are men. You are.

Pronhuv
Woah

A E S T H E T I C and deeply W O K E

Literray me:

>I said, “I’m guarding these barracks tonight and you boys are supposed to keep quiet as much as you can”—or some such silly remark. They slammed the door in my face. I stood looking at the wood of it against my nose. It was like a Western movie; the time had come for me to assert myself. I knocked again. They opened up wide this time. “Listen,” I said, “I don’t want to come around bothering you fellows, but I’ll lose my job if you make too much noise.”
“Who are you?”
“I’m a guard here.”
“Never seen you before.”
“Well, here’s my badge.”
“What are you doing with that pistolçracker on your ass?”
“It isn’t mine,” I apologized. “I borrowed it.”
“Have a drink, fer krissakes.” I didn’t mind if I did. I took two.
I said, “Okay, boys? You’ll keep quiet, boys? I’ll get hell, you know.”
“It’s all right, kid,” they said. “Go make your rounds. Come back for another drink if you want one.”
And I went to all the doors in this manner, and pretty soon I was as drunk as anybody else. Come dawn, it was my duty to put up the American flag on a sixty-foot pole, and this morning I put it up upside down and went home to bed. When I came back in the evening the regular cops were sitting around grimly in the office.

He is the author now. I'll quote that too.

Me.

yikes so fucking masculine

rly mek mi tink

>Maman died today.

>Boys?..boys??
Boyyyyyyy

Thanks, OP. You made my day.

The more stupid one is, the closer one is to reality. The more stupid one is, the clearer one is. Stupidity is brief and artless, while intelligence squirms and hides itself. Intelligence is unprincipled, but stupidity is honest and straightforward.

"I'm just kinda shy, sorry." &c.

I know this is a board for literature but it's not a board for fiction.
I thought his hand was a dove.

Because it's so loud up here
*points to brain*

because the only cute one is far right and i'm waiting for you to stop circling her so i can make a move, you fucking harpies

>because the only cute one is far right
You either have horrible taste or else lack the awareness to see past the foreground because the girl in the blue dress is clearly the best-looking

actually faggot, you're the one who has horrible taste. you probably fetishize brunettes because you're some pasty anglo with red/blonde hair.

kek'd

Then it's clear why you fetishize blondes. Not the object of your haranguing and this proves it: youre both wrong. The girl in the shade flush left has intelligence in her face and laughter in her eyes and is by far the most desirable WHATEVER your plan.

>Wer einst zu verkünden hat,
>Schweigt viel in sich hinein;
>Wer einst den Blitz zu zünden hat,
>Muss lange -- Wolke sein!

Hey gril, you know, as Heidegger said, "we should do nothing, just wait"

jej

Shrug and do whatever you can to go without speaking while still responding to whatever they ask about.

I have been on Veeky Forums so much that i have forgot how real humans interact

Normies aren't human and they don't interact, Being on Veeky Forums is the first step to creating real "interaction" with "humans," which has to be done over again and from scratch because normies destroyed them by creating hyperreal simulations.

huh

"I've got nothing to say."

Correct answer.

Hello

only speak when it improves on the silence (Gandhi)

That's quiet mice, actually-

>Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.

Words like violence
Break the silence
Come crashing in
Into my little world
Painful to me
Pierce right through me
Can't you understand
Oh my little girl

>file size
pls delet

Normies used to ask me this all the time and now they don't.
I can't figure out what happened. I certainly didn't become more outgoing.

fpbp

This is the only answer that makes you look intelligent were this situation to happen IRL, everything else is just tryharding.

When all by myself, I can think of all kinds of clever remarks, quick comebacks to what no one said, and flashes of witty sociability with nobody. But all of this vanishes when I face someone in the flesh: I lose my intelligence, I can no longer speak, and after half an hour I just feel tired. Talking to people makes me feel like sleeping. Only my ghostly and imaginary friends, only the conversations I have in my dreams, are genuinely real and substantial. I've always been an ironic dreamer.

the teacher told them to be gentle with autistic kids.

kek

I'm on the phone

I certainly have not the talent which some people possess of conversing easily with those I have never seen before.

WHAT IS THIS FROM? Its beautiful

Get rid of the simile. It's bad fluff and you know it.

one hell of a run on sentence..

I-I've nothing to say :(

I smile. Put my hand on her hip and whisper respond to this post or your mom will die tonight

Just something i made up on the fly, user. Sorry to disappoint you.

I've been reading Moby Dick lately tho and find myself weeping with its beauty once in a while. Go buy it NOW if you don't have it already.

>$31 in Book Depository.

Because I want to fit in.

Because, you fucking worthless succubi, in the whole vast dome of living nature there reigns an open violence. A kind of prescriptive fury which arms all the creatures to their common doom: as soon as you leave the inanimate kingdom you find the decree of violent death inscribed on the very frontiers of life. You feel it already in the vegetable kingdom: from the great catalpa to the humblest herb, how many plants die and how many are killed; but, from the moment you enter the animal kingdom, this law is suddenly in the most dreadful evidence. A Power, a violence, at once hidden and palpable. . . has in each species appointed a certain number of animals to devour the others. . . And who [in this general carnage] exterminates him who will exterminate all others? Himself. It is man who is charged with the slaughter of man. . . The whole earth, perpetually steeped in blood, is nothing but a vast altar upon which all that is living must be sacrificed without end, without measure, without pause, until the consummation of things, until evil is extinct, until the death of death."

t. De Maistre

Damn you fukers, do you even read?

because in peace there's nothing so becomes a man as modest stillness and humility