I'm writing a story from the perspective of my waifu but I'm a non-smoker. In the story she lights up after sex

I'm writing a story from the perspective of my waifu but I'm a non-smoker. In the story she lights up after sex.

How do I describe the pleasure of smoking? What do smokers mean when the talk about the 'taste' of a cigarette? Is smoking felt in the head as well as the lungs?

How about smoking one yourself to start off ?...

I did and it was awful.

Shouldn't you be more worried about describing what its like to have sex?

I tried sex once too and it was awful.

what are you talking about the virgins here are top experts on female sexuality

She's not a girl in my story.

you're writing a story from the perspective of a male Emma Roberts?

Not exactly. Here's what I have so far:

>"Harder, harder, fuck me user," she neighed as she went into a seizure. Licking her piano key teeth she reached for a packet of Virginia Slims and a cheap lighter, and lighting the cigarette with her hooves, put it in her mouth and began to chew. She felt...

Lol

If your character is a Virginia slim smoker, she probably hasn't gotten a buzz from cigarettes since the 60's (meaning I have never seen anyone who wasn't a grandma smoke them) and her taste buds are trashed to the point where she couldn't taste it if you doused it in hot sauce. But to be more helpful, I remember my first buzzes being very disorienting and my body feeling like I touched a live wire, except dull and painless, for about 30 seconds. Cigarettes pretty much taste how they smell. I always thought it was sweet with one or two other flavors I don't know the words for. Try just looking up types of tobacco.

ex-smoker here. except for that first cigarette in the morning, there's no pleasure in smoking. only people who doesn't smoke get a slight buzz from cigs.

>so why people smoke?

because they're addicted. its exactly like going to pee. you don't feel any pleasure, but you stop feeling bad after you do it. also, it's kind of fun

i hated smoking in the morning when i smoked. i couldn't smoke until at least 10:30 or 11am but would put away a pack a day then.

Also there is definitely pleasure in a cigarette after a big meal or the first one after a long haul flight.

Shouldn't it be a camel?
ba da ching

This needs to be addressed... What the hell are you writing, an erotic Animal Farm? Might be overthinking it getting too into the smoking aspect.

You need to start of slow and actually inhale, my friend. You should experience a sense of calmness, mild euphoria, and pleasurable light-headedness, especially your first time (and consistently afterwards, if you don't become a frequent smoker).

> mfw

The slightest headache and the slightest rush of blood to your face as that salty tobacco brings you down to earth

this

Terrible advice.

>ex-smoker here. except for that first cigarette in the morning, there's no pleasure in smoking
This guy knows. Smoked from 14 to 24, been free 12 years, but I can still remember the above.

>the pleasure of smoking?

You already experience it all the time by not smoking.

I think this is just me but smoking gives me a tingly feeling down my back.

Occasional smoker here.

Smoking less than 5 one or two days in the course of the week, and every cigarette feels like the first one.

Nicotine is a great drug, but you need to moderate it severely.

It's a very potent nootropic and mild euphoriant :^)

Sometimes having a cigarette after I've wanted one for awhile feels like taking the first breath after I've been submerged in water for a bit too long.

how about not describing it. just mention that it happens, we don't need gory phenomenology and feeling-tones about everything that happens

kinda cliche anyway desu

this

real smokers don't get a buzz, it's like scratching a pretty nondescript each.

When you take a drag after sex, you feel the high much more. Its like taking a drink of water after a marathon; a craving that just gets satisfied. Through the sweat you reach a new kind of high, not all unlike what coffee does to a morning.

Since you don't smoke, the best way I can describe it is if you take a sudden, sharp, and full breath in, hold it for a second, and then exhale quickly. Now that you know what to do, go outside and run for a bit. Once you've worked up a sweat, Stand straight up, and repeat the breathing movement. On the exhale, thats what a cigarette will feel like after sex.

>smokers denying the pleasure of a cigarette after a big meal, on a sunny afternoon, with a beer in hand

>smokers denying the feeling of not having smokes

Why don't you just write about the things you know about?