What character in literature bares the most similarity to your average chantard?

What character in literature bares the most similarity to your average chantard?

Best I can come up with is jimmy from oryx and crake by Margaret Atwood.

The Orcs in Lord of the Rings

Orcs are classist, Tolkien based them on poor people, ugh

I don't see the connection

The underground man.

Also, Werther is most similar to your average male redditor/twitterfag/tumblrina/otherwise SJW, while Madame Bovary is the same for females.

You don't see the connection between nihilistic, hyperaggressive, ugly troglodytes who want nothing but self gratification at the expence of all decency and civilization in the name of their worshipful master and Orcs?

Holden Caulfield, obviously.

Like the other user said The Underground Man is very chancore. Self-loathing being projected as general unpleasantness towards the entire world. American Psycho is also pretty spot on. Not with the violence of course but the parts where Bateman is just monologging about how bitter and maddening his social isolation feels the book is absolutely spot on.

I think it only describes those who have high sense of self awareness though. Rather than others who are outright delusional

I honestly don't think your average chantard would make a very interesting minor character in a book, nevermind a main protagonist.

I wrote a story about two /pol/tards who build barricades to stop a Muslim invasion of their small town, then murder the aging sheriff. You're right. It was boringly violent and edgy.

I think that most people here are actually pretty self-aware and that 90% of the weird stuff is satire. Even the weirdest conspiracy theorists on /pol/ keep a lid on their shit most of the time from what I see.

I asked my anaesthetist at my wisdom teeth removal surgery if he was a Jew. This was whilst he was injecting me, too. I'd been drinking heaps the night before, watching WWII documentaries and playing Hearts of Iron. I don't think it was even the anaesthesia that made me ask.

>I'm not even a neo-Nazi either

>90% of the weird stuff is satire.

You have a lot more trust in humanity than I do

I ironically derail threads with traps and anti-semitic conspiracy theories every now and then. Don't you?

me, featuring in my diary.

>he still believes in the "It does mean anything if I'm only doing it ironically" meme

CTR larper reporting in.

What's the matter fagboy? Afraid you might like it?

>CTR larper
patrician among patricians. Do you use a Canadian proxy for bonus points?

Ignatius Reilly is literally /ourguy/

Gregor Samsa, maybe? Lives with his parents, generally useless and unwanted, physically disgusting, dies alone...

It used to be.....but not so much anymore. At some point the tide changed and newfags started believing the memes and using certain boards as a source of truth in a bewildering landscape of competing truths.

This is probably true, but I try to be optimistic and think "it's all for the lulz".

Zizek would say however that at a certain point the distinction is irrelevant

Surprised no one said Ignatius Reilly

no, he would say BUT HOWEVER, AT A SHERTAIN POINT ZE DISHTINCSHTION IS IRRELEVANT

>Do you use a Canadian proxy for bonus points?
Only a rural retard would leave the leaf off :^)

Ugh.
The sooner that over-rated waste of trees is forgotten, the better.

The guy from journey to the end of night
Butler from remains of the day
The boys from virgin suicides
King Arthur
Sir grumore
J R
Mason
Main character from the tunnel
Everyone on /lit is otto from the recognitions

Like the book or not. Holden is still a totally Chancore protagonist.

I think the Oryx and Crake character was intentionally written that way; or at least I would if it wasn't so obvious she wasn't paying attention to any recent news or technological advancements at the time until she got to the third book and just sort of jammed in awkward references to Anonymous in there.

>But what else did they expect? With code serfs like him in charge of the security keys, of course the thing was going to leak. The pay was too low, so the temptation to pilfer, snoop, snitch, and sell for high rewards was great. But the penalties were getting more extreme, which was a counterbalance of sorts. Online thieves were increasingly professional, like the outfits he’d worked with in Rio. Few were hacking for the pure lulz of it any more, or even to register protests, as they had in the golden years of legend that middle-aged guys wearing retro Anonymous masks got all nostalgic about in the dim, cobwebby, irrelevant corners of the web.
Not completely inaccurate but such sour fucking grapes man.

As though her entire trilogy isn't a late-middle-aged woman waxing nostalgic about irrelevant '60s hippy bullshit sort of thing.

The answer is, has always been, and always will be Harold Lauder.

To me jimmy reminded me of a chantard due to his jaded internet habits (geting stoned and watching cp, snuff and fetish pron). reminded me of a btard circa 2008

ITT how deluded chantards view themselves.

"i'm, like, totally like the underground man from that doesteovsky book"

There's no 'average chantard' because chantards fall toward one of two ends on a spectrum
>/pol/ nazi/conservative /r9k/ radical skeptic
works for the /pol/ types who see everything through the filter of Sauron's ideology, or 'how does this benefit / harm muh white race / the hegemony of my religion / my chances of finding a virgin gf'
In their view, a perfect, rational world is achievable and it is their duty to pursue it (in what highly limited ways they have the capacity for)

works for the /r9k/ types who, disillusioned and alienated by the ugliness society has dealt them for their inability to perpetuate its empty promises, reject the impossible idea of a rational and harmonious world and instead take pleasure in their fall away from it

The chapters that are just bateman sperging out in public are very relatable

Just because he raped his sister :^).

Otherwise, he's ribbit.

Sacho Panza

Wojaks and Pepes

if the underground man had an internet connection which websites do you think he would use?

Yeah, I agree but she can't have done that entirely on purpose because she didn't even know about it. The only mention of anything related and non-fictional in all three books is the paragraph from the last one that I posted.

He hasn't read Notes.