Name a better instant ramen

name a better instant ramen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VlD6OPRyqfg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't eat ramen because of the taste. You eat ramen because you're a college student who injects pure caffeine into your veins to feel alive. There is no superior ramen; there is only debt.

Shin Black

Can't

The not bowl shin ramyun

I can't

korean trash

this

I like Jin Mai Lang better, except the chicken and mushroom or the pork stew flavour. Can't remember which one of the two sucks, but one of'em just tastes bad. Best is hot-and-numbing beef followed by beef and preserved mustards flavours. Hunan pork rib, chicken maharaja, vegetable, seafood, prawn/shrimp and Qinghai Muslim beef are all very good JML flavours, too.

I made that with one of those packets.

I wish stores in burgerland had this. I'm into self serve food and I would be all over this late at night.

/seen.everything/videos/1236144543156747/

It's a facebook URL. Tried to post the whole link but spam notice every time.

How did you do that user, no joking.

How you gonna post Nongshim Shin Ramyun and not even bother posting Shin Ramyun Black?

Whats the difference? Not being a dick I just wanna know

Black one is hotter.

nothing compares

I like the seafood cups as well, there's actual shrimp and squid in there

i'm fucking obsessed with these. i have tried to make an imitation sauce to no avail

Not even the best nongshim ramen

I have socks of this hahah

Where would I get things like these? Asian markets are a bit far away and Amazon is like $10 for some, but with an extra $10 for shipping.

>instant ramen
>Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking

Forgot to link both, but I'm into spicy stuff and would like to try them. Honestly never had ramen thats not top ramen.

Yes?

they do, in fact they are made here.

There's some pretty good knorr instant noodles and other Indian brands I can't think of at the moment. Better than the Maggi shit but I haven't tried adding more ingredients to enhance the flavor.

This one is good. The kimchi fried rice bowl is good also. I'm a bitch for kimchi though

Shit like this is god tier but it always comes in such small servings. One packet is not enough and two is too many.

I'm in AL and walmart has this stuff

That's a good ramen. Too bad there's too many counterfeits

I had some fried mushrooms and a rare sirloin steak so I stewed them in the broth of the ramen packet. The fat rendered from the steak and created a wonderful broth. On top of that I added chili garlic paste(basically thick sriracha).

It was very umami.

oh and some ginger powder as well.

Mi Goreng Cup Ramen™

Much respect for Shin black, but Samyang is hands down even better in my book. I'm lucky to have a little asian market nearby that sells the big packs and full cases of pic related for dirt cheap. The 2x Spicy packaging says "limited edition", but the market has had pallet stacked with cases of it whenever I'm there.

There is none, at least where I live in NY.

I doctor mine up with extra soy sauce, 2 spoon fulls of tomato based Goya sofrito, and a couple shots of Tabasco sauce. I also throw in some finely chopped grilled chicken breast. I microwave in a glass bowl for 6-7 minutes so that it is fucking hot and delicious.

>ramen ≠ food

This shit is so good, holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=VlD6OPRyqfg

Nissin Soba a best

a BEST

Beef best tho

I don't see the appeal, i mean it's spicy but seriously that's all it fucking is. No flavour no nothing just noodles that are a bit spicy.

>>un juif blanc
oy
v e y

That dipshit went to Japan and opened a world renowned Ramen restaurant. He's like Jiro dreams of Ramen.

The cooking station?

I dunno I only use raw noodles and whatever homemade soup I have leftover. I never use the broth packets they're probably nasty compared to a homemade one

Nissin

Black is my shit.

Also, just saw a commercial for a new ramen restaurant that just opened in my town, might have to check it out for lunch.

I prefer samyang over nongshim, their noodles have better texture. I wish they'd do more soupy types though.

Make something else as a side. Have a tiny steamed bun or something.

Nongshim black is GOAT

Step aside plebs

Black is higher quality, the vegetables are much bigger and it has chunks of meat

noodles are different and I think the broth is more creamy and smooth, better taste too

aww I just at the store and got pic related instead, cuz I had my own sriracha sauce I thought why pay more.