Eating healthy isn't expensive

>eating healthy isn't expensive

lol sugar is healthy af

I think racial/ethnic genocide is bad. But I would be perfectly fine with burning all obese people alive with mandatory viewing for the entire population.

They are hiding the five frozen pizzas and boxes of frozen french fries off camera. No way that cost $32.

Any fresh produce can cost up to 10x the average price if it's off season.

Also eating "healthy" is not eating like rabbits all your life. replace the bar of Snickers with a banana for starters then we'll talk

>soda is $1.69
>nuts are $1.00

leaving 3 pounds of grapes, 6 oz of raspberries, and one pineapple costing $29. this shit doesnt add up.

pineapples are expensive.

raspberries are too, off-season.

No word what store she went to (lol whole foods is a budget store). No smart buys.

Every time someone tries to do this stuff they just faceplant because they have no experience ever being poor themselves.

Needs more limes.

>fruit and bottled water = healthy
Niggers are dumb.

For that amount of money at Kroger, you could get a huge tray of split chicken breasts, several heads of broccoli, several large bags of frozen mixed vegetables, 10 lbs. brown rice, 36 eggs, and a large canister of steel cut oats. You'd probably have some money leftover.

>healthy
>99% sugar
>practically no protein

Depends what state, season, whether the OP was buying organic rip-offs or regular produce, and whether anything was on sale.

I used to work produce for Kroger. The raspberries, we would have a sale on those and blackberries every month or two, they would be two packs for $4. Normal price, around $3.50 or so. The grapes at regular price would be maybe $3.50/ lbs. The pineapple $3-$4 each. The "soft drink" assuming it's not bottled water (another scam) would be a buck and change. The nut bars, less than a dollar each. This is less than $20 where I live, assuming you buy the regular produce and don't piss away money on organic marketing. Considering grapes and pineapple have to be shipped most places, that doesn't seem unreasonable.

Besides, OP thinks "healthy eating" means all fresh fruit. Fucking hell, you can be vegetarian and eat healthy for cheap. Look at all the "rice, beans, and lentils" threads about eating cheap and healthy.

And no, not baiting people by calling organic a scam. It is. I believe it was the AMA that published a 20-year study showing that the only tangible benefit of an organic diet was to farms' and grocers' profit margins.

>pineapples
>peanuts
>tropical Sprite
>any of that trash healthy in the least with 0 exercise

Whatever helps her poor cardiovascular system shut down soundly at night.

Seems like a lot of fruit for one person, and those fruits are expensive because they go bad quickly, especially the raspberries which were probably about $5 on their own. Apples, melons, and oranges are a lot cheaper.

Also cabbage, milk, eggs, cheese, dry beans, and whole wheat flour would be like $20, healthy, and enough food for a week.

AND YOU DON'T GET FAT BY NOT EATING FRUITS, YOU GET FAT BY EATING TOO MUCH. YOU CAN LITERALLY EAT NOTHING BUT TWINKIES AND LOSE WEIGHT AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GO OVER YOUR CALORIE LIMIT.

He forgot the limes

>I think racial/ethnic genocide is bad
reddit is the other way

>didn't buy a single lime

FAKE NEWS

In France this picture would be maybe 15€. This isn't a very smart shopping list for eating healthy either (exotic fruit, sugary drink, presumably salty nuts). Also where the fuck does one buy grapes in plastic bags?

For 20€ I would probably buy:
-2-3 kg of rice
-1-2 kg of vegetables
-1-2 kg of fruits
-200-500 g of nuts.

There's no way this is possible. Let's take a very generous guess at those prices.

Grapes 5.99
Pineapple 6.99
Drink 1.99
Raspberries 4.99
Peanuts 99

That's still only 28 dollars. I'm fat and losing weight and I have found that since I have been cutting all my meals with rice and beans that I cut my food bill in half. Used to spend about 6-7 dollars per meal and now it's 3.

Prices are much more expensive in commiefornia

This moron is so not used to buying fresh produce that they bought pounds of grapes off season at high prices. Let that sink in.

Shh, don't question the "only rich people have the privilege to be healthy" narrative

Nobody expects poor people to buy fresh fruits and vegetables, aka the good stuff.

They expect poor people to buy the frozen or canned garbage.
>inb4 butthurt bc I called it garbage
They literally freeze or can the low quality produce they'd have no chance of selling fresh.
Fresh broccoli beats the small, flavorless crowns you get in frozen bags.
Frozen spinach is only good for quiches and dips unless you're a masochist and like eating that off-flavor spew straight.
Don't tell me there's no quality difference between frozen and fresh brussel sprouts.
The only acceptable-tasting canned vegetables are corn, beans, and beets. But you're not even supposed to eat canned things often because of the sodium and BPA.

It's just expected that poor people eat the same bland, flavorless, low quality shit and to shut up about fresh food because they can always get it for clearance if it's two days short of rotten.

The amount of beans, lentils, rice, potatoes, and cabbage those $32 could buy is nearly on par with the amount of McFatty's you could buy with it.

Grapes are almost always sold in plastic bags in the States.

Rice and beans are fattening.

Poor people aren't poor because they can't get money
Poor people are poor because they don't know how the fuck to handle their money

>tfw wasn't born to rich family so I could inherit millions and look down on the peasantry as of I had actually earned my lot

bitch most likely lying or buying those in the wrongest possible season
also raspberries are always expensive, you can buy a couple kgs of something else with the money for them

>I think racial/ethnic genocide is bad

>processed meat
>healthy

Grapes can be pretty expensive, depending.

The chicks dig it when dudes eat a lot of pineapple. That alone is worth a couple bucks a week.

NO SHIT. This moron doesn't know jack about shopping. You want to eat healthy, fine. Don't buy the same shit every week of every year. Look for what's in season and on sale. Summertime? Watermelons just came in season, the store has a 500-lbs palette of them on the sales floor for cheap. Blueberries on sale? Looks like we'll be munching on blueberries and boosting our antioxidants with smoothies this week. Are turnip greens cheaper than collard greens this week? You cook them exactly the same way. Look at all the varieties of apples. Honeycrisps are GOAT, but if you're on a budget, you can make do with the Galas or Granny Smiths on sale.

Look at the fucking discount rack. I can tell you exactly where that food comes from. We would get those 5-lbs bags of apples and oranges and such to stock on the floor, and there would be one squished or moldy one in the bag. Whelp, can't sell that bag, but we can throw out the squished one and put the perfectly good ones in a discount $1 bag.

Fucking idiot know fuck-all about buying fruits and vegetables.

Dynastic wealth is convenient, not a requirement.
I grew up in a half-burned down shack in the backwoods on Montana, no running water, nothing. I was basically raised like it was the fucking 19th century.
I make more than most of the people I know who were born the equivalent of a million dollar loan above me.
If you wanna squat in poverty and self-pity and complain that others aren't just handing you success then you're gunna stay where you are.

I mean for fucks sake the man is a reality TV star, there is no reason he should have won other than sheer force of will. It's a good lesson.

how about some cheap staples like beans, lentils, rice, potato, onions, canned tomatoes or cabbage you fat cow oh wait to not be obese you need to eat a bag of grapes every day

>>Eating nothing but fruit.
>>Healthy.
>>?????
>>Moron.

This. Honestly the biggest disadvantage (other than not having capital, of course) poor people have is the lack of connections and networks in the business world. Those connections can be established however as long as you're a sociable person.

>everyone is gonna have the same opportunities and luck as me

No champ. It's a rough lesson to learn, but people can make all the right choices and still never go beyond their own socioeconomic class. Either way, surely you agree user shouldn't post Trump when shitposting the self-made meme. If we all were given a few million and have the advance of nepotism we would probably be better off.

Post a pic of your local Arabe/alimentation générale/convenience store. It's like a farmer's market to Americans.

Tomatoes are better canned, the good ones wouldn't make it to the store without being puréed under their own weight.
Also get better frozen products/cans, they're not supposed to contain that much salt.

You're discrediting your post with that picture user.
Donald is a poor person's description of a rich person, not a regular rich person.

She forgot to mention that the rest of the money went toward three whole chicken she fried up and ate prior to this being taken.

If she had any fucking class, she would've had four fried chickens and a coke.

>buys the most expensive sugar in the store

Im from califonia. Prices arent really higher.

For real. Everyone knows that if you let a professional butcher cut up your meat that it causes cancer.. oh wait, nevermind, it was your post that was cancer.

youre an actual retard he is talking about raw cuts of chicken breasts
oh wait i bet youre just pretending to be retarded right

If you are eating cheap, calorie dense foods can be important

not when you actually move around and have a job and go through some kind of physical exercise during the day u ham planet

>blocks your path

>Niggers in Alaska
It really cracks the coconut.

Yes and no. They were born into a family/society that didnt know how to handle their money. They grew up around people who just made excuses and blamed others for their problems.

>chicks dig it when dudes eat a lot of pineapple
I hear it makes tour load taste better

There's many studies that prove poor people who work 8-10hr minimum wage jobs often don't exercise in their free time, preferring to wind down with sedentary leisure activities.
You can call me fat, or you can face the reality of what humans with ape brains are going to be drawn to do.

>fruit
>healthy

hmmmm

>americans

fruits should be an accompaniment to a normal healthy diet

I always found that as a pretty bad excuse. Just because you're poor and heaven forbid work 8 hour days doesn't mean you've earned the right to be a lazy piece of shit. It doesn't take much to take care of yourself, maybe go for a jog every two days and don't reward yourself with unhealthy foods every week.

Of course, it is everyone's choice how they live their life. Just don't imply it's the conditions you live in that make you sedentary and not your lack of self control.

>stop shaming
stopped reading there

yes, i know this
unlike

>100% Halal

lol adding all these numbers on this page here don't even add up to $32

>pineapple 6.99

What the heck? They're 3 dollars.
At most

Wow, it's almost as if the price of things varies depending on season and location! It's almost like it costs more money to transport foods to faraway places and that affects their selling price. Whodathunkit?

Dude, I live on the east coast far away from any pineapple locations, I can't imagine it would cost more to transport anywhere else, everything else on their list seems a reasonable price except raspberries unless out of season

That price is ridiculous even in context

>I can't imagine it would cost more to transport anywhere else

Try looking at what foods cost in Finland.

I was talking about in America, since they listed dollars

Tfw morbidly obese but hate fat people as much as normal people do

Is Veeky Forums slow enough to samefag two consecutive posts without any bump in any thread?

I never go above 73% halal

can you read you weeb piece of shit?

>I think racial/ethnic genocide is bad.
faggot

>Life isnt fair and thus anybody who has made a success out of themselves should be scorned and frowned upon
You're retarded

Pineapples cost like a dollar in season, and I live in the midwest. Where are these expensive pineapples?

Why did she buy grapes, pineapples and shit for $30? Americans always say beans, lenitls and rice is cheap, so it's expensive to buy food if you're black, yet they're obese why exactly is that?

>7 items for 32 bucks
>2/$1 nuts
>5 items for 31 bucks
>soda never costs mor than 3 bucks
>4 items for 28 bucks
>The average price of the 4 remaining items is $7 per item

No. Confirmed bait.

Northeast and West coast. Midwest/southerners have no goddamn excuse for not buying healthy food (and I say this as a fat redneck) but the west and NE get kinda screwed on prices.

>inb4 just move

Produce rep in my HEB here

4 pounds of grapes @ maybe 2.98/lb - $12
Pineapple - $3 AT MOST
Raspberries - $3 AT MOST
Soft drink - store brand is like 50 cents a bottle like the one he got

He's hiding food somewhere or bought everything at some fucking ridiculous organic hipster bullshit store.

>5 avocados for 99 cents

how old is this ad? I live right by the border and prices like this would lose us crazy amounts of money

Apples, oranges, celery, carrots, you can feed an army for $10

You picked the most expensive fruit you dumb nigger

>Pineapple - $3 AT MOST
>Raspberries - $3 AT MOST
Is this nigga joking

Containment centers.

>~5lb grapes at ~2.30/lb
>$4 box of raspberries
+=15.50
>$1.75 for the Sprite
+=17.25
>$3 pineapple
+=20.25
>$1 for nuts
+=21.25

>Sales tax @ 5%

~22.63

Pic lives in an area with a higher standard of living than I do

OK, keep making excuses for being fat. It's your life, not mine. I'm glad we don't have socialized healthcare in America. I shouldn't have to pay for your surgeries when your overwhelmed body starts to give in.

Why are people reponding to this as if OP is the creator of the content? This is not OC dipshits.

It's a manner of speaking, dipshit.

What will get you the biggest nutritional bang for your buck? Types of veggies, etc.

All I have so far is
>carrots, apples, oranges, lentils, beans, broccoli, cauliflower
Oats may or may not be healthy.

CORN

kek

bitch doesn't know how to shop. probably irresponsible with her money, knowing fat people.

FOR FUCKS SAKES BUY FROZEN FRUIT YOU IDIOTS.
vegetables and whole grains are fucking dirt cheap.

>eating healthy is expensive
>only buys fruits and sugar- coated nuts
If you fat bastards could understand balancing a meal and portion control, eating well could be the cheapest thing you regularly do.

You just have to eat meat and vegetables. Exercise and drink water. Fat people are pathetic.

>Oats may or may not be healthy.

retardation.

>not being able to articulate why
retardation.

Dry beans, rice ($10) (1 month)
Cheap beef cuts ($3.50) (2 days)
Leafy greens ($1.50) (2 days)
Assorted bulk spices ($10) (2 months)

Oh fuck wow that's so expensive.

What would you do with a $1,000,000 loan?

first time ive seen u around here, where do u live?

>Niggers shopping at Kroger.
>Not just stealing shit.

>literally below the poverty line
>not on any kind of food stamp program
>still eat well, both in volume and in quality

How the fuck do people not understand how to buy food.

How many limes?

damn, avocado is here like 1 for 3$