I need to cook enough red pasta sauce and I only have 5 medium tomatoes on the vine...

I need to cook enough red pasta sauce and I only have 5 medium tomatoes on the vine. What are some good ratios for seasoning? I have a food processor so I can puree them first, and I have some spices, salt and pepper.

It's going to be a one off meal, not expecting leftovers. Pic unrelated I have medium sized tomatoes.

Enough red pasta sauce for what, user? How much do you need to make?

ENOUGH, OKAY?? Jeez.

>ratios for seasoning
1 part salt

Just a half pound of fresh pasta. 2 people eating. I'll post a pic in a sec.

Scratch that...its 16oz. Will post tomatoes in a moment.

Here's the pasta.

Here's the tomatoes, with an orange for perspective.

>not using canned
anyway, mince a couple cloves of garlic, maybe a quarter of a sweet onion, sautee in enough olive oil to coat.

add the crushed/pureed (either is fine, up to you) tomatoes with basil (a few leaves of fresh preferred, half a teaspoon dried is fine), salt, and let it simmer for however long you want, 30 minutes at the minimum.

this is how I like my sauce (I make it with no onion and usually dried basil), you can change the recipe to fit your taste.

Thanks. I'm going for it right now and will post pics if the thread is still up.

Alright I know that there's a cook along thread...but fuck it. Here's the pics.

Garlic

Your garlic is burnt bro, better get that out of the pot before it gets any worse.

Tomatoes twice get ready.

Nah it was fine, just browned. I pulled it right after that pic.

Cucumbers because why fucking not.

Only one more.

Final. Thanks for the help and advice.

user I...

i hope you get laid

The oddest thing was the sauce coming out orange, and I guess me not giving a shit about plating. BUT it did taste better than it looked.

I can't, live-in whore is on the rag. It's straight masturbation night.

>shes not sucking your dick
this is why trans women are better 2bh

>plating

I don't give a shit about your plating. I was thinking more along the lines of why didn't you cook the pasta in the sauce for 30 seconds or so instead of just putting unsauced pasta in the middle of a plate of sauce. Hell, even just putting the pasta on the plate and dumping the sauce on top american style would have been better.

It was fresh pasta, cooked in about 50-60 seconds. Stirred in, it wouldn't present. The pasta already had flavor, and I seasoned it, as you can see here so promptly go fuck yourself.

>i sauced and seasoned my pasta while it was wrapped in a cellophane wrapper.

Nice technique you've got there.