Mcdonalds phone app

>mcdonalds phone app.
>any purchase and you get a free mccafe drink
> free medium fries every Friday
>$1 large fries
>always promotions for the new items.
Why is McDonald's so based?

>My corporate overlords are so generous!

>muh free McCafe drink

I assume user consumes significant amount of McDonalds for that 1$ discount and medium fries to matter, desu.

It'll go to shit just like the taco bell app once their initial spike in business levels out and it's no longer cost effective to maintain it

2.79 plus tax

>based
Last time I got a sammich from "MickeyD's" I got food poisoning. The only based part of your faceless monolith is the base of my ass on the toilet vomitting and shitting liquid for hours at a time while pouring sweat in a delirium, praying for the sweet release of Death's embrace. Your CEOs should be forced to earth the fucking pig slop they deal.

Fuck you, McKikes.

So many haters ITT.

I'm with you, OP. I love that app. I'm a poor and cheap ass mofo and yeah McD's is pretty good. No other fast food place offers the same app discounts as far as I know

They sell your personal info and phone activity, moron

If you're poor and cheap why are you wasting your money on fast food?

You've got it backwards. He's poor *because* of fast food.

Uninstalled that shit once they stopped doing the "any menu sandwich for free for downloading the app" promo. It was only for new accounts so I'd just make a new account with a throwaway email every time I went and got a free double quarter pounder with cheese. Was fcujing fantastic while it lasted though.

I love going on fridays and buying a strawberry pie and getting a free fries with it. A good snack for less than a dollar.

My local place has bogo sandwiches every single day, so I got a little tired of it. They throw too much free mccafe shit at you, I got 3 free with any purchase mccafe/shakes/mcflurrys sitting in my offers.

>hes poor because of fast food

Said the millenial while going out to eat 4 times a week minimum while getting coffee every single morning

yes, im just projecting my views of my shitty faggot friends onto you.

Are you me?
Did the same exact thing for 2 weeks straight, Double Quarter Pounders and all. Spent almost nothing on food the whole time and didn't eat another burger for over a month after that lol

wouldn't the employees notice and stop you?

mcdonalds in a college town, they don't give a fuck

my fone is set to no background data allowed
no activities allow to run in the background
every app set to wifi only
gmaps city is downloaded and used offline
spotify tracks downloaded and used offline
text my mom in emergencies
gvoice sends everything to VM and transcribes automatically

fucking this. also how big of a cuck do you have to be to download a fucking fast food app?
just go to taco bell like everyone else who is trying to eat shitty food for cheap.

so why do you even have a phone

those dubs are based too

>why do people spend money on stuff!!!!1
free market bitch.
deal with it.

>free market = wasting money on shit you don't need
Good goy