Honest thoughts on the Chicken Big Mac?

Honest thoughts on the Chicken Big Mac?

pretty gud 8.5/10

I'm not going to McDonald's until they start paying their workers $15 an hour. This is the biggest fast food chain in the world and they can't even afford to pay their workers a decent wage. I always tip the cashier at least 20% because she's black and probably a single mother. I got food poisoning a couple weeks ago and was vomiting and diarrheaing for days, so I'll wait a few more days until I'm ready for some McD's again.

Chicken biscuit is better. That probably tastes better than the original Big Mac though, to be honest.

>because she's black and probably a single mother
Do you tell them that when you tip?

>giving people more money for being uneducated and having children with deadbeats

Fuck off.

>Do you tell them that when you tip?
No because I'm not a bigot.
>giving people more money for being uneducated and having children with deadbeats
How can you ignore people who are suffering right next to you?

You are a bigot, just not vocal about it.

They're suffering because of their own mistakes. By giving them money, you're just enabling this kind of behavior. Do you have any idea how much money is wasted on unemployment and welfare?

They're suffering because Europeans enslaved them and were treated as 2nd class citizens until 50 years ago. They're using the system that oppressed them, what's wrong with that?

Try to keep it food related dude. All the McDonald's in my area has less than 2/5 stars on review sites, has anyone been to a McD's that had amazing quality food?

>mfw corporate subsidies far exceed welfare for the destitute

You fell for his bait, silly.

For me, it's the McChickMac

>try to keep it food related

You literally go to a place where you dislike the food JUST so you can overpay an idiot who will have an idiot child. Your behavior is not food-related.

Where did I say I disliked the food? I dislike how McD's treats their employees with the stuff they have to put up with. I found a McD's that's rated 3.5/5 so I'll check it out later just to spite you you hateful prick.

I'm confident that post was sarcastic...

>MacChicken
>Chicken McGriddle
>McGangBang
Everything is better with chicken.

>won't go back till they pay 15/hr
>will be ready to go back in a few days when I get over my food poisoning
Which is it you insufferable faggot?

Social spending makes up more than half of the American budget so... no.. No, it does not.

Would wat while drunk/10

Why the fuck is everyone here so retarded? I am literally autistic and I still picked up on user's shitty bait

kys mcdonalds shill

I know this is bai but remember libcucks actually believe this.

For me, its the double quarter pounder