What do you eat when you're sick Veeky Forums? I eat McDonalds

What do you eat when you're sick Veeky Forums? I eat McDonalds.

Broccoli beef and Hot and sour soup. Triple red chili oil on everything

I eat soup. Maybe some vagina.

Hot and Sour Soup always, the dish I get with it varies. Nothing better for a cold than spicy asian.

human growth hormone

I used to get extra-hot curry whenever I was congested. Worked like a charm.

my dad gave us habanero sauce when we had colds. cleared the nose up real fast.

What if you have AIDS? Does Habenero clear that up two?

If by sick you mean hungover, then I too eat McDonald's. Last time my hangover meal was
>18 nuggets
>McDouble
>Small fry
>Large soda
The golden chicken is the key

Only if you put it inside of your pee hole on the regular

Only a .45 caliber HP to the head fixes AIDS, baka.

soup, and i add extra spice to everything

>If by sick you mean hungover

No, I don't

me on the right

>No McChicken
McDonalds only serves the best food on the go or in the restaurant, but for me the best sandwhich is the McChicken.

Go find a job, Indon

mcdonalds aswell
i got so sick once i could barely stand up, i shat my toilet 3 times and clogged it and i didnt have the strenght to do anything about it
having a mcdonalds to poop nearby saved my life

tea with honey and lemon's juice.
Or a soup.

but with the soup comes the meat and bones , there is this fluid inside the spine , old natives call it "caracĂș" in here , is just the most pefect meal i eated in my life.
[spoiler]boiled for a long time until it as the texture of a jelly , get the fluid with a knife or fork and put in on a slice of bread , add salt on it and that's it , i shiver in pleasure when i eat that that's how good it is[/spoiler]

When I feel myself getting sick I'll make arun and stock up on stuff that's quick to make like frozen lasagna, soup and ramen. I'll also pick up a jug of Tropicana and a couple bags of plain chips.

just soups

Maccas marketing team working OT today?

>Maccas
Fag

>ctrl + f
>"medicine"
>0 results

A bottle of Cognac X.O. and a few Paracetamol 500 mg.

Depends on what kind/how sick.

If I just have a cold I like to make a spicy soup with lots of veggies.

If I've got the flu or something I normally just stick with tea and whatever amount of toast I can keep down.

I get a plain double cheeseburger, sprite and a small fry after a stomach bug clears up enough for me to drive my sick ass to the drive thru. Clogs you right back up

Chicken and chick peas soup

>rich chicken soup
>black tea with lemon and honey
>rice with baked apples, cinnamon and cream
>long pork

If I'm sick enough to the point where I can't really eat I'll get some good multigrain bread for toast, and have that along with Gatorade or juice. Otherwise I eat normally. After being really sick though I actually crave tendies and fries with honey mustard, high calorie food with a good amount of protein and easy to digest carbs is good for recovery.