Post your countries traditional cuisine

Post your countries traditional cuisine.

This is a full English breakfast or a "fry up" as we call it here.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/the-us-is-the-most-obese-nation-in-the-world-just-ahead-of-mexico-2017-05-19
oecd.org/health/obesity-update.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the U.S. we eat the ashes of our enemies, and feed on the entree of victory.

Fish and chips with curry sauce for life mayne

I couldn't settle on one national dish, so I've provided an image of both at the same time; Kraft dinner and poutine.

Kraft dinner and no ketchup on top? Are you really Canadian?

what a shitty breakfast, no wonder you faggots have crooked teeth and are all mentally ill inbred fucks.

>what little fiber is there was probably damage to kingdom come because it was probably fried or had lard or butter added to it
>shit ton of unnecessary fat
>probably salt as all hell

My country's traditional cuisine is shitposts.

See pic related. This is what we consider peasant food.

If that were actually true, you wouldn't be the fattest nation on earth.

I would actually eat this with ketchup.

Australia - Meat Pie with Mashed Peas and Gravy

That looks incredibly delicious.

Damn that looks good

You must be hungry, camel jockeys keep blowing you the fuck out.

Why not just eat a block of lard?

Italy: Blood sausage

Not actually from Mexico but I'm always having pozole

Actually, it is true. We're fat because we eat defeated ashes and victory slop.

Step up your game and learn reading comprehension you fucking retard

I'm from Custodia, and here the national dish is Hot Pockets. It's all we really eat.

Menudo, tripe soup

sorry yuro mexico has a higher obesity rating than us

that's not a full breakfast you mong

That's not a fry up you faggot.

That's eggs, bacon, chips and beans.

Actually Mexico was the fattest a few years ago, but the US has retaken the top spot according to the latest statistics.
>The obesity rate for American adults (aged 15 and over) came in at a whopping 38.2%, which puts the birthplace of the hamburger and the Cronut at the top of the heftiest-nations-in-the-world rankings, according to an updated survey from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.

>Running at a not-too-close second is border pal Mexico, with 32.4% of population considered obese, followed by New Zealand, Hungary and Australia (the U.K. comes in at No. 6). The skinniest nations are Japan, with a tiny 3.7% of the population tipping the scales, followed by India, Korea, Indonesia and China. And across much of Europe, less than 20% of the population can be considered obese
marketwatch.com/story/the-us-is-the-most-obese-nation-in-the-world-just-ahead-of-mexico-2017-05-19
oecd.org/health/obesity-update.htm

>Hungary
How ironic
Italy eat nothing but high carbs and fats, the Mediterranean diet puzzles me as I eat nothing but chip butties with lard spread and I'm fat as fuck.

Only a britcuck putts fucking mashed peas or gravy on a pie.

The pie is the self contained meal, the only thing you add is tomato sauce.

you know perfectly well that's a battered sausage

>Playing golf with a peas, gravy and a pie
He said he was an ausfag you spaz.

>no black pudding
>no toast
>no sausage
>no mushroom
>no tomato
>no tea

Fuck off

do americans really eat this?

Came here to post this, OP is a massive todger with no class.

God tier, mate.

>no fatties
>over 1/3 of adults removed from dating pool
>TIME magazine claims 40% obesity in american women

the dating pool is, dare i say it, slim.

English isn't American. This is a dish from England. I live in America and honestly it seems like a bit much for breakfast. At most my breakfast consists of 3 things (eggs, bacon, toast) and that's if I'm going way overboard, most Americans don't even eat breakfast.

>baked beans and fries for breakfast

As if I needed another reason to hate you people.

>fucking chips
>full english

im ashamed to inhabit the same island as you

How many people is that supposed to feed?

Polish stuffed cabbage. Known as Gołąbki. (Pronounced: goh-wom-bki.) Possibly my favorite meal ever.

seconding this question. i don't think a normal man eats that much. maybe at a buffet, but not for breakfast.

>filename
>not cannibalism.jpg

2-3

hey that's not cool man

Tunisian couscous with sheep intestines stuffed with vegetables and sheep meat.

Keep crying.

laughably small amount of baked beans

Christ you blobs are autistic.

t. Macaco

Maple syrup and poutine-canada

potatomash and meatballs is a Swedish favorite.

Beans cooked with Aji de color (Fried paprika) and noodles.

Poutine is great but probably the most proper original Canadian dish is tourtiere, it's a meat pie made with fish or various blends of pork, beef, and game. It seems basic but I've had some really good ones, very nice flavour considering how straightforward it is.

>white
>hominy

Get on my level mexibro

I've never understood the fried tomato

>Chips
>Full English

U fucking wot

underage fanny detected
fuck off cunt

Pinnekjott. Norway.

FULL???

That has less than half the government mandated and royally approved ingredients.

republic of texas

chicken fried steak

>Country
Looks like you live in the state of denial user.

Spain.

Spain's gastronomy changes a lot throughout the country but homemade paella at home with the family makes me go to heaven and back.

>shells
>heads with eyeballs looking at you
>lemon skins
Non-white countries need colonizing ASAP.

Yuropoor reporting in!

my dinner just got here from america, pic related!

I prefer blanco tbqh familia

Canada.

Poutine, the only good thing Canadians have ever come up with.

Cuck

paella is god's gift to earth

southern gumbo. it doesn't count unless you use a whole chicken

What does America have other than burgers and chili dogs

you put food in this thing, thats pretty much all

First of all lemon is not being cooked, they just placed it there before serving so you squeeze a bit of it on your plate then remove it.
Then about shrimps and shellfish not being prepared for eating in one bite is part of the fun of the dish. Plus Shrimp heads are a delicacy, and finding a shellfish casually stuffed with rice is one of the best bites in the thing.

Its a very rustic dish. Picky faggots like you need not apply. Plus Spain invented the term colonizing so you can get fucked about that kek.

what kind of sauce is on these british breakfast beans? are these baked beans basically?

the best cooks and restaurant owners immigrate from poor countries and open restaurants here.

Pozole is better than menudo
If you wanna spend your day cleaning guts, have at it

I'll be eating a superior dish in the meantime

Green chile stew
Piss easy and maximum comfy on cold nights

Why is half that shit burned?

>potato cakes
FUCK YES LAD

i always thought that potato cakes was just the english word for tottie scones, obviously not

As an american I'm here to say, I much prefer an English breakfast over an american one.

In our fry we tend to have potato bread and soda bread, sausage and no chips in addition to the egg, bacon, beans etc (Ulster)

Tjat is such an ugly language with an ugly and fat guy.

What nation is this and when will Lord Emperor Trump nuke it out of existence?

I really like the US for breakfast stuff even though I'm not a fan of much else.

Dont be fooled by that autistic loser. Anyone who thinks a pie with gravy and mashed peas is an Australian classic is a literal autist who's never ventured outside. Any true strayan will tell you its a plain dogs eye and dead horse (meat pie and tomato sauce). Whomever posted gravy and peas should dead set get the fuck out of this country

I'm just not a fan of sweets at breakfast [spoiler]or in general really[/spoiler] and that's 90% of american breakfast.
Steak and Eggs and maybe an omelette are about the only things I'll ever get from the breakfast menu if I go out.

All things considered it's a shitty meal. Usually we use it as a hangover cure.

Do Americans really eat this for breakfast?

Fuck off M8

It's good, its sweet, fresh and sharp at the same time and cuts through all fatty meat. Its about the only healthy element on the plate as cooked tomatoes keep ball cancer away.

>needing to explain what a dogs eye with dead horse is
youre not australian cunt

>2-3 people
I call bullshit there. Drop the mushrooms and tomatoes, and I could fucking demolish that by myself. Especially when hung over.

> Being this much of a child that you're triggered by citrus fruit

Decoration innit.

AMERICA

OMG

>one person could eat a 3 person meal
well yes

Maybe three anorexics. I'm not even american, though.

They served that in the movie Hook.

>high quality carbs and fats

menudo s always red in america