Fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOCwLsEZbMs
bigguts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12
youtube.com/watch?v=geLxWZrq31E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Don't try to make stupid slim, fat-free "hearty" dishes
>Use plenty of butter and cheese cause that shit is the good stuff
>WAAAAAAH HES NOT A REAL COOK HE'S NOT TRYING TO MAKE IT WITHOUT EGGS CHEESE DAIRY SALT OR SUGAR WAAAAAH ITS NOT SPECIAL!!!!!!
Next you're gunna tell me Action Bronson isn't an accomplished chef because he's a fat stoner.

His lasagna recipe is goat.

Youtube is disgusting. I despise it for giving disgusting people a platform to promote their disgustingness. The government should regulate youtube videos more heavily than school books.

Butter is every chef's crutch.

I bet you think people who use salt and pepper are compensating too?

;_;
why are u so mean, there are some nice recipes on youtube

Fatass obese american detected

youtube.com/watch?v=yOCwLsEZbMs

>fugg this big gigandick blog of amerigan geese is not enough leds add cheedos on dop of it :D :DDD :D

He cooks Canadian food, of course it sucks.

It's mac and cheese you dense fuck, I admit the cheetos part seems fuckin gross but what the hell do you expect? You're not make a light salad, you make that shit to eat and feel like you're already in your coffin afterwards.

those can stay of course

there's a forum for guys with big guts. it's been years since it was active, but it's still up.
bigguts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

this guy isn't funny at all and it was hard to watch that shit.

I hate fat guys with high voices. It's like the fat is constricting their vocal chords. I bet if matty lost two hundred pounds he'd speak in a deep, rumbling baratone like Tom Selleck

there are no eggs or sugar or honey in that recipe you fucking twat

ya that sounds shit OP, here's how you do a munchie

youtube.com/watch?v=geLxWZrq31E

BACON

he's canadian , his mac and cheese was shit tier, but most of this other recipes are pretty legit

Regardless of his ability or inability to cook, this guy has to be one of the most annoying people I've ever seen. Can't stand his stupid fat fucking face.

his baked potato recipe is worth trying though!

It's literally a half a liter of oil and a huge block of mozzarella cheese, it looks fucking disgusting.