What would happen if you fed anti-depressants to a cat?

What would happen if you fed anti-depressants to a cat?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/gen_info/faqs.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd like to think they'd shoot up a dog pound.

Brainlets only have cats. Their shit lowers your iq.

He wouldn't be depressed

Toxoplasma gondii

They have anti-depressants made specifically for cats so go ask a vet

Do you have a cat? Because that first sentence is poorly constructed. It implies that owning a dog means you're not a brainlet.

It'll jump off a building and be perfectly fine.

*Only brainlets have cats.

Damn thats crazy.

So if a certified genius bought a cat would they become a brainlet? How long is the conversion from genius-to-brainlet in a cat environment? Does having multiple cats speed the conversion?

Isaac Newton go a cat. Then he lost all his money investing in a bubble.

Dogs eat cat shit. Truly the most intelligent animal.

Your assertion that a dog being owned is implied is absurd and is the same sort of liberal logic I see my ideological enemies employ all the time. I hate you, please die.

Islam also praises cats and hates dogs.

> Brainlets ONLY have cats.
If someone has a dog, they do not ONLY have cats. Therefore, someone who has a dog is not a brainlet according to this post.

Nowhere does it say that not having a cat implies having a dog.

I have an IQ of 141 and a cat. Shit man i wish you would have told me sooner, i could be inventing nuclear fusion with a genius level IQ by now. Did you know the number one cause of Toxoplasmosis infection is undercooked food? Some free range chicken farms have 100% infection rate of their chickens. Pork is pretty bad too at up to ~80% of some farms pigs being infected. In some countries 90%+ of humans are infected with Toxoplasmosis and worlds wide 50% of humans are infected. The percentage of domestic cats that are infected world wide is estimated to be 30-40%. Their feces can only spread the disease more than 24 hours after excretion, and thats only if ingested. This happens for a period of a bout 2 weeks in an infected cat and then never again for the rest of their life. So clean your litterbox once a day and wash your fucking hands and you literally cant get infected from your cat. Toxoplasmosis has not been definitively shown to have any negative effects on people with a healthy immune system, and in the vast majority of cases shows no signs or symptoms. Stop spreading this retarded ass meme, you are causing retards to avoid adopting innocent parasite free cats because of your ignorance. You are literally killing cats by perpetuating that garbage.

Sources:
cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/gen_info/faqs.html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

>implying Islam is rational

STOP. HE WOULD DIE RETARD.
Always ask your veterinary about medicine for your animals.

I give my cat anti depressants. He needs and they are prescription. He has low self-esteem. When he meows it comes out as a squeak or a beep because he's afraid to use his voice.

10/10

>the vast majority of cases shows no signs or symptoms

So it has a long incubation period. Doesn't mean it's harmless.

There are literally parasites forming cysts in your BRAIN. How the fuck can you think it's harmless?

No, it implies that brainlets have no possesions other than cats.

Fucking read the sources nigger. The vast majority of cases NEVER show signs or symptoms. Literally 50% of all the humans alive today have it. If by long incubation period you mean longer than the human lifespan then sure. Those with a healthy immune system need not worry. Also, way to dodge around the point of my post, which was, cats are the least of your concerns if you are worried about contracting toxoplasmosis.

Typical tripfag. Is presented with mounds of evidence and still tries to argue the contrary. Sounds like you might be suffering from a Taenia solium infection friend. Might want to get that checked out.

he definitely wouldn't die. I gave my cat prozac, and although he threw up the first time I eased him into it. He's much more well adjusted now and clearly happier.

Shit is expensive as fuck though. Fuck big pharma man, my cat just needs some anti depressents. FUCK DRUMPH

>you are literally killing cats
Oh no! Think about all those billions of song birds and other small animals that will go unmaimed due to a lack of feral alley maggots.

Lol beta cat.

>My herpes has never flared up therefore its perfectly alright that I have it!

90% chance says you have herpes and you don't know it yet.

anti-depressants do literally fuck all besides make your dick useless

these dumb fuck ''''doctors'''' have absolutely no idea what the fuck they are doing

self-medicate yourself with proper medication. for example, if you have depression as a result of anxiety issues then the only thing that is going to help you is benzos. only brainlets don't self-medicate.

Song birds and small animals are phaggots
Survival of the fittest
I for one welcome our feline overlords

You get some dope pussy.

>ba dum tish

It is blatantly irresponsible for you to recommend benzos to people with GAD. These drugs are absolutely terrible for long term use and you are retarded if you think otherwise.

t. cat
get the fuck out c(uck)t

This post makes me feel terrible.

Actual tears. Thanks for that