/GLUG/ LADS 2017

Monster is for edgy teens, you really dont drink that, right?

Post your fav flavours of redbull to btfo the /sip/ shitposters from our sacred board.

FUCKING BASED
is he, dare i say it, our guy?

Red Bull Zero is without question the worst energy drink I've ever had.

I drink this because it's the only good and affordable type in my country

that nose is kind of suspect

This stuff legitimately tastes fantastic.

I'm a centrist.

No. Veeky Forums isn't a place for politics.

Why would you drink zero faggot? You only have yourself to blame for being a silly cunt

>being elitist about energy drinks

Tropical yellow red bull is best red bull

>$3 a can for a bunch of caffeine and obscene amounts of bullshit your body can't even process and will see no effect from

You're not seriously trying to play the superiority game are you? You're drinking the exact same bullshit as monster for more money.

Drink some coffee and take a B6 supplement you fucking retard, you're literally just pissing out 99% of the stuff in that can of poison.

And to top it off they all taste like absolute garbage so you can't even hide behind the fact that you like it because you definitely don't. You're just an addict.

the guarana, taurine, caffeine stack gives a very different buzz than caffeine

Monster shill
poorfag
monster shill
starbucks shills

Guarana is a plant, not a chemical And it contains caffeine. You're just double stacking caffeine.

Taurine is made in your brain and found in meat and fish and cheaper dietary supplements.

Literally no reason to buy this overpriced bullshit. If you're that dedicated to chasing your fleeting buzz like a heroin addict just go to GNC and buy pills.

Stabucks is shit and you're just as dumb as red bull fags if you buy your coffee there. Make your coffee at home for all I give a shit.

Nice redit spacing. Your post is instantly invalidated. Try /glug/ more faggot

>I HAVE NO RESPONSE SO I WILL SCREAM ABOUT REDDIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You lose, homo. Go drink another can of bull piss.

Is this the dawn of an epic shitposting battle to get rid of /sip/?

Nice. can't get any worse, so maybe it'll be fun.

Typical redit response to say " you lose" with absolutely no justification. Youre nothing. You cant even bantz right. Whats your redit username cunt lets see how much of a little fag you are

I've had this in China (红牛、literally "red bull") and it was cheaper and tastier than the American version. If I remember correctly each can only had 80mg caffeine.

>American version
Fun fact:
What you refer to as the American version is actually the Austrian copy (+ some changes) of the Thai thing you had in China.
The more you know…

Red Bull is the only energy drink I buy. I don't drink them often at all, but they sponsor so many awesome things. Wingsuits, people jumping from space, air races, formula 1, flugtag, boat racing, etc. If the inflated price helps them keep doing things like that then I am more than okay buying one or two a month. Yes, I am fully aware this is also marketing and I am falling for it 100%.

New grapefruit flavor is fantastic.

energy drinks are for manchildren

WOW YOU BOUGHT A CAN OF PREPACKAGED SUGAR WATER CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR CULINARY ACUMEN

I see you have no personal accomplishments other than not drinking energy drinks. Impressive. Enjoy the rest of your stay... here... on Veeky Forums... where you obviously don't belong because you're not a manchild. Grow up, autist.

normie salt

Why is Veeky Forums so anal about energy drinks. It's quite sad.