>told myself yesterday that today I'd stop eating junk food and drinking coffee
>feel like I have to go outside or else my youth would be wasted
>eat at KFC and tell myself that real life starts tomorrow
>see qts everywhere and realise my youth was wasted
>walk around park feeling sad about life
>realise I have zero social life
>realise society is a scam
>finish reading the Manchurian candidate and am glad I finished something
>drive around in car wondering if some epiphany will arrive and my real life will start
>feel guilty for not thriving without a full time job
>feel annoyed that so many people will be successful solely because they glide through the correct institutions while I have so little extrinsic motivation that i need to summon superhuman willpower just to do anything productive at all
>stop myself from thinking about philosophies of living, self-help platitudes, psychological biases, examples and habits of people who achieved great things- it's all bullshit, the only honest philosophy is no philosophy, everyone is trying to sell bullshit
>realise that when i start my full time job i will abhor it
>realise my lack of creative or productive hobbies (i have procrastinated learning programming for years) makes me a boring and worthless person

>realise society is a scam

Start here.

>it's another "user overintellectualizes a subject to avoid adhering to genuine convictions" episode
sort yourself out

You are an honest person. I think you should find a healthy passion, and then pour your time into that. As for feeling as though you're missing out on things, you can either go and do those things or reason that, perhaps, you don't want those things after all. Okay, have a nice day.

:)

>genuine convictions
Not everyone is proud of claiming spooks as their property

>Stop drinking coffee
What the fuck. Coffee is amazing. If youre drinking too much, MAYBE drink less.

I really don't see anything wrong with your thinking
>not buying into the bullshit that society tells you is good for you
You shouldn't really feel bad about that, don't feel guilty about that. However, you should build some self-discipline so that whatever you decide you like to do you can go ahead and execute on it efficiently, so that you're actually enjoying yourself. Just some advice from one gigantic faggot to another

kill yourself

Sounds like this could be a good novel.

greentext ART!

>sunny day
>eat at KFC
>walk around park feeling sad about life
Why hello there fellow user from Belgrade.

On the bright side, this is a pretty good greentext

>sunny day
>doesn't shoot a random arab on the beach

What's so bad about coffee and KFC? You're making it sound like you're licking crystal meth off the backs of underage prostitutes.

keep drinking coffee but replace junk food with various amphetamines and go to therapy. pic related.

wow it must really suck to be such a horrible, lazy person that you need to spend all of your time rationalizing how horrible and lazy you are

holy.... I want more...

Don't try to quit on junk food and coffee altogether. Start with junk food and work your way from it. See if you can endure it for more than a month and then stop drinking coffee. Start exercising too, maybe you'll get enough dopamine rush from doing it.

I leave the house one day a week to go get food haha

Lol
Tell me you at least read

yeah if only you'd've learnt programming then you'd've been so much fun

How do you own a car without a job?

>it's all bullshit, the only honest philosophy is no philosophy, everyone is trying to sell bullshit
Found your problem, OP.

I used to be a sad fat NEET too lazy to do everything I wanted to do and living in a hoarders tier bedroom. Then I discovered this guy and now I'm living the dream.

If you spend your entire life waiting to have some epiphany to show you how to live whilst ignoring the millennia worth of philosophy all over the place you're going to die miserable.

hey it's like my life but I don't got a car, the day isn't sunny and I know a little bit of programming and don't eat junk food (although I love KFC, had some in Germany years ago but there's none over here)

but I do enjoy driving around like that