Why do we practice eugenics with plants and animals but not humans?

Why do we practice eugenics with plants and animals but not humans?

Muh morals.

Plants and animals can't object to being Identified as inferior and in need of improvement.

Is a a deformed, short homofag, and it's becuz of this that I support eugenics, I would have either been born a better person or not have to deal with this shit, much like a pug spends its life snorting air to breath. Although under a Buddhist system of ways, I would have been born a lesser lifeform.

You mean why did the world kill Hitler?

Muh spooks.

You're right OP. We should replace inferior whites with superior big-brained Jewish genes.

>I want the government to control my genitals.
Biggest cuck on the planet.

And you do realize you would be sterilized for your Autism already right?

>artificial selection
>eugenics
not exactly the same thing, we didn't sterilize teosinte plants we just raised the ones that were useful for our purposes
Also consider this, modern day corn definitely wouldn't survive in the wild and it can't reproduce without human help.

Weaponized autism is too valuable for the government to want to sterilize sperg lords. Were we in a society which implemented eugenics, autists would be bred by the military.

Well, women already practice eugenics. White women choose to reproduce with black men and then get white men to take care of the baby while they go out and fuck more black men.

why are only the jews with slav blood smart while the arab jews (basically the pure blood jews) are subhuman idiots? Maybe it was the white genes that smartened the dumb koshers up.

yuh morals don't work with the Chinese master race kiddo

modern day people couldnt survive in the wild either

Do you eat other humans?

yeah but that's ok for people, if I teosinte I wouldn't be thrilled about being made into corn

This. Everything we’ve GM’d so far is incapable of suffering, except for a couple of career-ruining exceptions

Just imagine if we allow only after a certain IQ threshold people to reproduce.
Maybe antivaxxers wouldn't be a thing because the not-obvious-retardation genes would have gone extint

artificial selection isn't perfect, it's got some major flaws (ie. bad genes piggybacking good genes) and so does IQ testing
a better bet would be to GM people

Every time a women passes your incel ass over for a chad is a time when eugenics is practiced.

In the short-medium range it would be very effective: think of preventing cletus from speading his redneck genes, surely the average intelligence could rise

not really since even the ugly women go for chad

Hate to break it to you but anti-vaxxers have higher IQ's than pro-vaxxers. Probably cause they have less brain damage from mercury.

Does Chad really have superior genes? Zyzz died at the age of 22 from heart disease.

Soruce plz

Zyzz didn't have such high hormone levels naturally, he used superphysiological levels of hormones to change his physiology completely within a couple of years. Plus it was more the stimulant abuse combined with the sauna that killed him (though obviously trenbolone will raise your blood pressure like crazy). The modern notion of 'Chad' is driven by familiarity with steroidally produced physiques and faces. In the 19th century, a 'Chad' would have resembled someone like the Marlboro man, Clint Eastwood, etc. I.e. tall, lean and mean, handsome, masculine features -- not a whole-body erection.

zyyz would rek Clint Eastwood in his prime
>steroids or not

No, Zyzz would have a whole body cramp from Clen abuse before throwing the first punch.

>slavs
Nice try Piotr, but Ashkenazi Jews are mostly Germanic.

we do practice soft eugenics, no attractive person chooses to marry people with down syndrome, betas get shunned etc

Genetically they are a mix between greek and foundational Jews. Just because they lived in eastern Europe recently doesn't mean they are Germanic or Slavic.

that's sexual selection (see peacocks) not eugenics

Because humans are not morally equivalent to plants.

There is no argument in favor of eugenics that isn't based on morals.

Sexual selection is the highest order of eugenics.

>Ashkenazi Jews are mostly Germanic
I know Germans are Turks but surely you must have meant Khazarim.

"ooooh shiny let me fuck it" does not equal eugenics.

Too late. Time to get extinct'd. Subhuman.

>Just because they lived in eastern Europe recently doesn't mean they are Germanic or Slavic

Wat.

Slavs and Germanics have been the foundational races of Europe since before the Stone Age.

"oooh this guy lives better than all the other schmucks in the shtetl and knows how to manipulate the goys into letting us off easy"

is the jewish version of "ooooh shiny let me fuck it"

don't forget that women are the sexual selectors in small community

you can't just fuck whomever you want if you see yourself living among a close-knit community for some time

see

muh human exceptionalism.

thats totally the reason women select males. that totally explains why they have kids with unemployed black guys who take off when they learn shes pregnant.

What are those exceptions?

this

No need to single out black guys, every race is complicit of that shit. As history and evolution has shown this is technically the default state of male reproduction if left unchecked by society.

Eugenics was the attempt to control sexual selection on a wider scale. But was eventually revealed as the equivalent of stumbling around in a dark cave using only your hands to navigate with. You can get a "feel" of what might be the best choice in navigating your way (mating selection) but in truth all you're doing is finding a series of comfort zones that you cannot prove to be optimal. Even though you may swear it is because of your own personal experience "feeling" your way through the dark cave.

Also to answer op's question the objective reason is that eugenics on plants and animals take a shorter period of time and effort as acceptable results appear under a year or two depending on the plant/animal. Meanwhile eugenics on humans would take between 15 (sexual maturity average) to 25 (brain maturity average) years to provide acceptable results.

I don't see how that responds to what I said. They were only in Germany and eastern Europe recently. They are genetically Jewish and Greek.

Something about "muh jews" I think.

Because anyone arguing for eugenics in the age of genetic engineering needs to be killed off.

Your attempt to prevent the Cleti of this world from reproducing would spark a violent revolution during which Cletus and his pals would put you and your effeminate university friends six feet under. This de facto eugenics program would select for the strong and masculine, not the intelligent. Soon humanity would become a race of meathead Übermensch who punches all their problems to solve them.

Sounds like a pretty good plan desu senpai.

keep telling yourself that bug person

Understanding ashkenazi intelligence requires decades of study to even scratch the surface. You also have to make sure to masturbate frequently