You're fucking faggots

>banned from Veeky Forums for a few days
>go on reddit's literature board
>people are way less cynical
>actual discussions of literature
>not every other thread is a cringy faggot venting about life like pseudo-intellectual unironic Tendies stories
>DFW is pretty well respected on reddit because who actually read his stuff talk about him, unlike here where the only great author of our time is reduced to a meme out of obvious jealousy from people who will never have anything published but claim they can do a better job than him

You're all gigantic fucking faggots

t. DFW

I see through your plan OP

How the fuck did you manage to get banned from Veeky Forums?
There are holes in your story.

you can get banned for making putrid bait threads (with no relation to literature) or posting nsfw content

I get banned for posting anything. I bet this post will get me banned if even a single one of you reports it. the mods hold a grudge against me since I consistently BTFO them and fuck their crush irl. OP will probably not get banned for his shitpost however.

you have to go back

There's no discussion on Reddit. Post after post with no comments.

That book was amazing!!!

my favorite part of DFW's "new sincerity" was when he finally admitted to himself and the world that his whole life was a big fucking joke. nothing was true, he had lived a lie. so he did the one sincere thing in his life and killed himself.

I wish his fanboys would follow his lead

>DFW is pretty well respected on reddit
Someone's not cool enough to know about badlit

you're not wrong but it's kind of your fault for going on Veeky Forums expecting quality discussion

Have fun on reddit!

Reported

:^)

Reported

fuck you dude my dad works at nintendo

>see this thread
>go on /r/books/
>most interesting question is Are there any books you don't intend to stop re-reading in your lifetime?
>go to comments
>answers are GoT, HP, Steven King and IJ
>leave reddit
>come here and post this
>see the rest of the threads
>still as shit as ever
>leave Veeky Forums
>never come back
>who am I kidding I'm addicted to shitposting

heeeeeelllllo reddit!

Reported.

/r/literature is ok, its just slow, and unfunny

I got banned for posting a thread about Mira and Tao. I reposted that "be attractive male hipster" greentext. Day ban. Weird shit we have here.

the mod is an sjw liberal woman who doesn't even read. we share her with /co/ thats why comic book threads never get deleted.

>he actually comes to Veeky Forums for discussion

Are you sure you're intelligent enough to even read?

>perpetuate the very thing you're bitching about by making this thread

fuck off, op.

>decide to go and write outside
>sun starts to go down after a while, done enough for today anyway
>come back on Veeky Forums and it's some guy complaining about how one part of the internet is different to another
ok

The level of discourse here is pretty shit but at least it's about valuable things instead of talking politely about nothing at all with people that agree with 99% of what you say anyways, that's what usually happens on reddit

This guy gets it.
If I'm not running the risk of being called a retarded faggot for my interpretation of Kafka then what's the point of reading at all

it's an honor for dfw to be a meme. memes are the pinnacle of postmodernism

>that's what usually happens on reddit

you don't visit reddit

mmh let's give it a try (no h8)

>faggot finally fucks off to reddit
>doesn't stay there

Spotted your problem OP

why is she a mod? chink-moot where are u?