You have been given this sidewalk cart, all of the necessary permits, licenses...

You have been given this sidewalk cart, all of the necessary permits, licenses, and insurance you need to operate in your city, and the keys to a commissary.

What are you serving user?

**don't forget- prepping at the commissary costs you $20/hour**

Sushi tbhfam, bring it back to its streetfood roots in the US.

Nothing. I turn around and sell it. Then buy Mcchickens. The best fast food sandwich out there.

You're going to need to do a little modding, but its an interesting idea.

Depends on location and competition.
In front of a zoo with no competition (best case scenario) Hot dogs and fixins.

Eh, not enough storage for more than a couple of hours of business. I'd sell something popular but expensive to cover costs and throw in some low end items. Think like sausage, both hot and sweet, regular hamburgers and a bison burger...or ostrich burger; whatever fucking burgers millennials are pining for right now.

Sprinkle in a vegan or vegetarian option and you're good to go.

Avacado toast.

Quesadillas. Options are beef, pork, chicken, bean, or cheese. Meat gets a 2-hour marinade in vegetable oil, ancho chili powder, paprika, garlic, salt, black pepper, and lime juice. After that it's sliced thin and grilled. While the meat marinates I also prep a day's worth of salsa fresca: tomatoes, green peppers, white onions, jalapeƱos, salt, and distilled vinegar. The rest is bought in bulk. I throw meat and cheese into tortillas and grill them as they're ordered, served in a paper basket with tortilla chips and a plastic cup full of salsa. Sour cream available upon request.

The city will not allow you to handle raw meat outside of the commissary. Still want to do burgers?

khlav kalash and crab juice

I'm looking for you every time I'm downtown.

How about you state all your goalposts in advance? Any other restrictions we need to know about?

what the hell is a fixin you dopey cunt?

This time next year you're on a yacht.

Par cook them to blue, rare or medium rare. Technically not raw meat anymore.

>Any other restrictions we need to know about?
Hundreds of them.

Problem solved. Are you doing that daily before each service or multiple days worth at a time?

Post them. How are we supposed to answer your question if we aren't aware of all the restrictions?

>khlav kalash and crab juice
Honestly just Googled that.

Corn on the cob and corn dogs.

shut the fuck up m8

Would you like me to copy/paste a state's entire health code, then pick a medium sized American city and copy/paste their sidewalk vending rules and regulations?

funnel cake , hotdogs, nachos

There's not a deep fryer, but you could probably put a pot of oil on one of those burners.

I have no idea. I just don't see how you expect us to answer your request if you keep randomly popping up "oh you can't do that either".

You made the request. It's your job to state your conditions clearly.

This city will soon belong to me.

Hey being a business owner is one of the few ways to make a good living. I'll just add an option to put meme toppings (like bacon and siracha) and charge $3 for each topping. I'll also serve meme health drinks for extra dosh.
>that'll be $15.99 plus tip

10/10 would smash

kys autist

Go play with your fidget spinner.

>queers playing pile-on

Meat pies and coffee.

All you have to do is bake the frozen meat pies in batches and remake the coffee.

I'd pre patty them, and roll out and do it on site every day. Anything that doesn't sell can be upcooked and turned into something else.

Tamales, 3 types: chicken, pork and veg-and-bean.

2 meat or 4 veg for $5 (or two veg and one meat, if'n ya want).

Drinks offered: horchata, agua fresca de jamaica and bottled water, both still and sparkling.

Gonna modify the cart slightly to hold clipstrips on the side with packets of crisps/chips on it.

Stop playing his game.

kys autist

Y-you t-t-too!

Great plan. You can probably hang your chip clips from the umbrella the city will require you to have.

Jamaican food on tortillas. Flour tortillas only, either 6in for a taco or 10in for a burrito. Meat options would be brown stew chicken or oxtail, with fried plantain for a veggie option. Maybe offer different meat on different days, like curry goat or jerk. Lettuce and tomato for veg. If I could get ackee where I live I'd offer that too. Side options would include rice and peas (rice and red beans cooked in coconut milk) or plantain. Maybe french fries or festival too. For condiments I'd have ketchup as well as some type of scotch bonnet sauce.

Sounds fucking great.

Indonesian Street food, like sate, nasi goreng, mi goreng, bakso (meatball soup)

Yeah baby. I want to open a Hots in Vegas.

you expect people to read some state health code for fun? Go back to autism land fucko

kys autist

Larger cut fries deep fried in bacon grease with bacon bits sprinkled on top.
Also there are onion rings, sweet sour sauce, spray can cheese and vinegar bottle with a very tight spray nozzle, to gently sour up the fries.
Id also have to get the fans off of the old popcorn stands that blow the smell everywhere.

>In front of a zoo
not advertising exotic/ mystery meat

This.

alcohol

Looks awful, but so do a lot of delicious dishes. What is it user?

Chicken stir fri

You've thought about this before.

Every 4 months
I imagine becoming popular when i move to amerika to work at the stand.
Id soon haveenough for a large van, restaurant truck with 5 employes.
Name my thing something like heartattack, heavy, grease...
Open a restautant later, put a sign in front that says no hipsters allowed, put a very slow internet signal.
Sell tasty food, mostly meat, lard, high calore stuff without pretending i care about a costumers health.
I think too much about it

chinese food

The best part? I'm a pasty white boy from North Carolina.

What are some good spots in vegas? I live in North Vegas and all we got are those ceviche roach-coaches. They're actually pretty good but I'm not big on seafood

Mcchickens are currently the best, but spicy Mcchickens were more betterer.

Fuck the city