Veeky Forums, you hate everybody. You don't understand women, you don't even sympathise with your mom...

Veeky Forums, you hate everybody. You don't understand women, you don't even sympathise with your mom. You plainly despise anyone who reminds you of your high school bully ("Chad"). You've barely had friends.

How do you imagine you'll be able to make it as an author? Good authors can write about the human condition because they understand other people and are able to sympathise with them. You think you can write something like War & Peace? It'd be a book about an enlightened fella in a world were everyone else are simple-minded creatures who are either plain mean and/or stupid. You don't understand the world (and you're not even trying to). Your lack of empathy makes you doomed as a writer.

Lol didn't read faggot

Shut up cunt

I dont hate anyone, user.

Apart from some religious charlatan leaders, notorious criminals and some politicians and legislators who submit themselves to the interests of large corporations, I cannot recall the last time I felt hate for anyone.

And to be honest, even the figures I mentioned, if I had to see them suffer and agonize, that would make me feel bad for them. In the end it seems that it is all a way of people trying to be respected and important and loved, always something with fear on its lowest level.

I saw a middle-aged man sited on a park bench today, with very sad eyes and wrinkled forehead. I felt so bad for him. I wanted, if possible, to jump inside his mind and hang flowers on the gargoyles of his problems and garlands on the dead-trees of his miseries.

>be a cuck or you can't be a good writer
LMAO
take the redpill, cuck

I used to bully kids in high school

>you hate everybody. You don't understand women, you don't even sympathise with your mom

I think you have us confused with /pol/
most of us are fairly well adjusted and don't have any resentment of females or mothers

>hang flowers on the gargoyles of his problems and garlands on the dead-trees of his miseries.
Stopped reading right there, buddy.

do you think melville empathized with women? no, he understood them well enough to write a realistic one and focused on the complexity of masculinity

you don't have to empathize with, love, or even tolerate the opposite sex to be a good writer. you need to understand them well enough to see where they could be utilized, but nothing more. nobody wants to read effete drivel by a man or brutish manifestos by women.

in the best part

Sure is spooky in here

I want to fuck my mum and I used to bully kids.

I understand women though.

>War & Peace
Stoy raped his slaves and is an obvious misogynist in his writing

youve obviously never read him
a misogynist? that's downright laughable

Joke's on you. I read women authors because society tells me to.

corny af
i liked it up to that point

One word: Kafka

Hold up lads, we have an armchair psychologist here

What if loving every being in the universe is my goal?

I think OP mixed up Veeky Forums with >>/r9k/
An unforgivable mistake. He shall be crucified this very instant.

Did you just assume my gender?

Fuck off /r9gay/