Lol @ being a pig and not being civilized and using these when dining out eating wings

lol @ being a pig and not being civilized and using these when dining out eating wings.

I don't even use my hands, I just go in face first. Best wing experience.

If you are using these, you are missing out on half of the experience of eating wings. It's about the caveman feeling of ripping meat from bone with no tools at all, and yes, getting messy. Saucy hands are not a bug, they are a feature.

I just wear gloves. Do the same with ribs, annoying getting sauce everywhere and using a million napkins.

Pussy. only true champions get sauce all over themselves

I'm a huge autist about dirty hands, wash my hands at least every couple hours just because any oiliness drives me fucking crazy.

Because of this I have never liked wings.

I don't get how some people get their hands greasy as shit and go around touching shit. They should be shot.

Agreed they are pigs

Are you legitimately a faggot? You sound like you would make a good bottom and love getting pounded by a real man.

Well, you see, not everyone is autistic as fuck, and so they are not weak willed man children like you who can't handle a little sauce.

>pigs eating chicken

reminder that napkins and sinks exist

the issue is that you are implying that wings are civilized

stop making me so fucking hungry

If you do anything other than rip the wings apart using only your fingers/teeth and getting the sauce all over your face, you are a complete faggot. Eating chicken wings is a primal art. The epitome of facing the world, standing up, and saying I AM A MAN.

The only acceptable way to clean your fingers during your meal is to lick whatever delicious sauce you have adorned your wings off of them.

>Eating chicken wings is a primal art. The epitome of facing the world, standing up, and saying I AM A MAN.

If you're gonna do that, why not just order boneless wings and use a fork instead?

Did someone staple the chicken? Why are you using the staple remover on it?

most people wash their hands after eating wings, then go and touch other shit you dumb faggot.

If you can't stand the sensation of touching wings with your fingers, you almost certainly have a vagina. I'm pretty prissy, but even I'm not that big a fageroni.

Such a waste of water. I prefer to suck on my fingers and use my teeth to scrape out the gooey goodness from under my nails. Then rub them dry on my inner thigh. Never use your outer thigh, that is just barbaric.

i would only expect to see fob chinks using something as retarded as that.