My boyfriend, his family, and I are going to the Red Lobster tomorrow...

My boyfriend, his family, and I are going to the Red Lobster tomorrow. I like to decide my order in advance soo I can place my order posthaste.

I'm considering getting the dueling crab legs, the special seasonal limited time offer, that consists of Snow Crab Legs and Dungeon Crab Legs.

I'd never heard of dungeon crab legs before. Where do they come from? How do they compare to the snow crab legs? What do dungeon crabs taste like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWXjkvc--EM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'd never heard of dungeon crab legs before. Where do they come from?
From the dungeon, dum-dum.

Mahi mahi

well theyre caught in dungeons, so that affects the flavor of the meat in a somewhat predictable way

you know, dank air, moist stone, moss, all that

see if they still have lobster rolls.

>be OP
>decide order before hand
>rush into the resturant to be seated
>sits down and waits for the rest of party
>orders asap
>gets served before everyone decides what to order
>sit there uncomfortably for the next hour

I would recommend anything shellfish, avoid the actual fish

Some of the shellfish will be fresh, some of it will be frozen, but even frozen that is better than frozen regular fish, which always just tastes like water

no don't, go for the shrimp

>women

Call the waiter a cocksucker and tell him you don't like Seafood. If it's a waitress say "I thought I smelled rotten seafood, but I think it's your crotch".

Order a Lobsterita with salt on the rim. You'll be a big hit. And no matter what, tip tree fiddy.

3rd worlder here. is red lobster really as delicious as it looks like? how expensive is it?

>your pic is art

But it's not on the level of the single crayfish raising his claws in triumph (or is it horror?) over the plate of his compatriots. Yours is the equivalent of Dahli compared to Picasso.

To a typical American it's 1 step above fast food. It's a seafood themed Chili's/Applebee's (yes Tay tay, I am carrying my gun to our date to Applebee's).

>dahli
the fish carved into a galleon is picasso

Pretty much this. You'll have plenty of time to decide there, I don't understand why it needs to be planned 24 hours in advance

As far as chain seafood goes it's not horrible. It costs more than it's worth in my opinion but that's probably because cooking crab and lobster is easy as fuck.
It's the sort of place you take your highschool prom date to and she doesn't complain but she still wishes you took her to the nice place down the street.
You're better off visiting one of the coasts and having it from a local place. I've had good crab in a hole in the wall place in the midwest but it's not common.

This restaurant looks like an abomination.

It's garbage, spent $35 on a lobster tail entree and the lobster was the consistency of a pencil eraser. I sent it back and then they somehow managed to burn it the second time. The only highlight of the meal was the biscuits, they are good.

>the fish carved into a galleon is picasso

Nah, you must not have seen the pic of the crayfish raising his claws over a plate of boiled crayfish. It gets posted here off and on. I didn't swipe it because it was too impressive or I'd post it.

My advice would be to get anything but seafood from Red Lobster. Get some cheddar bay biscuits (best thing they have, desu), a cheeseburger, and some fries or broccoli. Maybe a seafood pasta dish. Trust me, everyone at the table will act satisfied with their selections but secretly envy your bold choice because all the seafood is overpriced and mediocre as fuck

>Get some cheddar bay biscuits
Those are free, that'd be like ordering breadsticks at olive garden, you just get those by default

this is what autism sounds like

OP are you and your boyfriend African American? I once courted a young negro girl and took her on a date to Red Lobster, on her request. I am Caucasian, for the record. Upon arrival I immediately observed that 90% or more of the patrons of Red Lobster were of African descent. Don't take this observation the wrong way, as I am NOT prejudiced. It just was bemusing to me because we were in a predominantly white neighborhood. I frequented other similar chain restaurants in the area such as Olive Garden and Outback Steakhouse and in those the demographics were more representational of the surrounding area. Only Red Lobster was full of African Americans. I also took notice that nearly all of them were overdressed for the occasion, some of them wearing brightly coloured tuxedos and sporting intricate walking sticks. IMO the food was bland and the atmosphere left a lot to be desired. It was too loud, people kept hollering at each other. I politely asked our waitress if she could get the next table to quiet down and she got very offended, saying "this is just how we talk" really loudly right in my ear.

No no, this is austism

I didn't say "buy some biscuits" dummy. Everybody knows they're complimentary

I want a lobster sandwich

You want a Lobster ROLL, motherfucker. You want a Lobster to puke its guts into your mouth with mayo and some old bay seasoning.

I've had similar experiences. I think it's all mid-tier seafood restaurants.
Last time, it was several years ago at Joe's Crab Shack. We walked in and the place was packed with African-Americans. After we finally were seated, there was a table of 6 middle aged black people behind us, all eating their own individual buckets of crab boil. I've never heard such a fucking racket in public in my life. They were so loud, we couldn't hear each other talking. And, they also were all dressed up. The whole restaurant was like that. It was weird as shit. But, they seemed to be having fun, so good for them I guess? Anyway, we haven't been back to places like that since. Either I make seafood at home, or we go to upscale seafood restaurants.

> some of them wearing brightly coloured tuxedos and sporting intricate walking sticks

my favorite distinctively black apparel choice is the trademark matching cuff links, ties, and pocket squares. where do they buy that stuff?

This is why your order when everyone else is ready regardless of already knowing what you want.

Europoor here, to me it always seemed that lobster is expensive but is it just low quality lobster or what? Same with lobster rolls, are they cheap? And why?

I got you pham

A lot of restaurants will serve cheap "lobster" dishes. This is done by using a different kind of meat entirely. Instead of the traditional "homard" lobster they substitute a cheaper meat like squat lobster.

Also, lobster is much less expensive from places where lobster is caught. You can get good quality genuine lobster at a much lower price at places where there is a lobster fishing industry.

>I'd never heard of dungeon crab legs before. Where do they come from?
snibbety

Do they serve escargot or orange roughy there.

Let me guess you went on a Sunday didnt you? They were probably coming to eat after church.

You wanna come eat @ my place instead? I think mine is a bit better.

Get crab legs

these cab legs made me thristy

youtube.com/watch?v=xWXjkvc--EM

>crayfish
I guess that's better than "mud bugs"...

No matter what you order to eat, get a grape soda to wash it down

Dungeness Crab is thicc like King Crab but smooth like Stone Crab. Overall a great crab, better than shitty Snow Crab. Just get a whole Dungeness Crab to be honest unless the price point on the snow+dungeness is just too good.

Oh my god. I can taste it why can I taste it I WANT IT.

They have lonster rolls at lobster garden?

My dick?

If you dick looks like , see a doctor.

What is stoned crab? And isnt Alaskan King Crab not technically not a crap?

And seperately are crabs sea spiders?

If my dick looked like that and I rubbed it in crab juice would you suck it?

kek

I'm a man, check your assumptions.

Do crabs have penises and vaginas, and do the crabs we eat mostly come in male or female?

Tbh this

why do wymin always feel the need to wright about their boyfriend/friends? I dont care. Take out the first and even the second line and the thread still makes sense. this is an anonymous board, and we dont need your life story.

my boyfriend said so, time to go suck coks.