Al/ck/ thread

New al/ck/ thread.

>starting to feel physical pain in my kidneys addition edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUFObCZtGWQ&list=LL_m8zdfq7rnE3OJiHjbrFkA&index=29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking spelled edition wrong then corrected it then forgot to delete it lol

DUDE WEED LMAO

Anyone have any health issues caused by drinking? shot livers? Pancreatitis? Hep?

Old Thread: Can you guys start posting the old thread in the OPs, it makes it easier to go back a few threads if you're looking for something.

>he still thinks alcoholism is a disease

Grow a pair pussies

"Oh you're back from vacation!"
"...oh...yeah"
"was it nice? where did you go?"
"well...wasn't exactly vacation..."

t didn't go to the office to work for almost a month or two. student life...old as fuck student life. nobody cares about me. not even my "employer".

Anxiety had already hit hard before that point so bought me a bottle to keep me warm. But at least I sort of fixed my dumb fucking cunt of a toilet before opening it (the bottle). and I learned to play a new song about being a good for nothing piece of shit so at least I can express it in somewhat normie manners.

rumors tell the tale of Smirnoffbro being alive. which chills me to the liver.

Doing that moderated drinking thing. Been sober 4 months, now I tried drinking on weekends, and I didn't even enjoy it. I prefer to be sober these days, i'm a much better person then.

>tfw made a drunk pass at my sister in law

whew lads

Best time I've had in the past few years was when told work I was going on vacation in Colorado for two weeks. Instead I stayed home, tapered for five days, started going on walks, played vidya, cooked a decent meal at least once a day, etc.
By the end of the first week the shakes and crushing anxiety were gone and I lived like sober NEET for the second week. I felt optimistic and got a lot of shit done.

First day back at work I was presented with a bunch of single malt scotch and fancy mezcal samples to assess. Back to downing a fifth a day within 10 days. Such is life in the "adult beverage" industry.

At least you're talking to people.

Did she say yes?

It seemed like it at first but she realized I was serious and told me "you are so drunk, go to bed".

That was it.

Pretended It never happened this morning, So i think she thinks I blacked out.

No harm/no foul

That's the thing, you gotta learn to stop before going to the event horizon ( physical addiction ) like I do, so drinking once a week will only get me hungover and anxieties, but that passes around afternoon. If I was drinking daily for around a month, I'd get physically addicted, and that's not something I ever wanna go through a day. You have to be mentally strong to reject the urge to drink while hangover and thus break the cycle.

pics

Yea, let me post pictures of my brothers wife that I tried to fuck just yesterday.

Great idea

two weeks sober!

I just need a change of career. Making a living by endorsing and selling booze every day is rough. It was easier when I quit heroin/opiods and meth in my early 20s since it wasn't my source of income, and if I went out for food on a day off, the waitress didn't ask if I wanted a bindle or teener with my meal.

>boss makes passing remarks about how much alcohol i buy at work

>tfw will never live in the 90's again and have classy, respectable women and not feminist and coal burners

youtube.com/watch?v=mUFObCZtGWQ&list=LL_m8zdfq7rnE3OJiHjbrFkA&index=29

Liquor store, or general shop? I manage a fancy bottle shop, and just pay in cash without using employee discount to keep my consumption indistinguishable from normal customer sales.

>been having a bad case of sunday blues and insomnia since I was a kid
>always avoided drinking days before work or school because scared of becoming an alcohol
>last sunday
>depressed as shit
>100% sure I ain't getting any good sleep tonight
>drink
>sunday blues cured

Cheers. Endorphins, dopamine, and reward center stimulation is a hell of a thing. glhf

How long do you have to hug a bottle of vodka before it starts to question it's existence?

You ever get so drunk you get dizzy sitting up
?

anyone here on any medication to help with their alcoholism or depression?
i got Escitalopram, Trazadone and Gabapentin

dad's a doc so I don't trust them

I want to write to my brother about how bad the last few years have been...

I got naltrexone on the desk here, drank right through the shit and woke up BLASTED, and shooting everything in me out of my face before literally calming walking to the store for another bottle. That was a few weeks ago, on my last binge, so I just stopped talking the shit. Oh well. the withdrawal was worse from that one than the current one.

-gbmg

PS: I don't mean antibuse, I mean I had to drink enough to get good in such a short time that I woke up blowing it out my face

why wouldnt you trust them

I have 139 days sober after 15 years of near-nightly blackout drinking.
I hope I don't pick up again. No desire so far.

>had diarrhea an hour ago
>now walking go the store
>stomach rumbling and feel like i might shit real soon
Fuck

No fear friends, the booze is okay, safe and home.

Are you the one who was fearing a seizure waiting for store to open?

Nah the other guy who was waiting for the store to open
I hope the seizure guy is okay his store should open in like 10 minutes

I work at and have keys for a liquor store. wish I woulda been in his neighborhood.

So.... we have 2 hospitalbros now?

I'm glad Smirnoffbro is still with us

You got your chainsaw?

This.

>Pancreatitis
Yup. Have to take pancreas juice pills with every meal or I shit oil.

I tried baclofen for like 2 years.
Wasn't effective enough, and made me into a zombie without me realising.

God fucking damn it
This stupid shit they put around beer bottles at the top
It's like it's glued on, silvery on the inside
Fucking annoying as all hell and it gets all over the floor

Man this Khortytsa Platinum shit is amazing.

I didnt know vodka could taste good. Get on it bros.

Also, is Modelo Especial mexican campaign?

Don't let that modelo win, pedro!

What's a modelo?

>I'm glad Smirnoffbro is still with us
Proof? I missed this

Check the last thread, he posted and is alive and well. Link is the second or third reply in this one

>be me
>drink a bottle of wine and a couple of beers after work
>dude weed lmao
>don't remember going to bed
>wake up this morning
>get the t-shirt I was wearing last night from my bed's head rest
>put it on
>area around my neck is totally wet
>everything around where the shirt was is dry
wtf? it's just water as far as I can tell

I hope this is not how a gnome invasion starts

damn son whats wrong? why drink so much?

GET OUT

I wouldn't say "well". Two week coma is no joke. However, that's one way to get through withdrawals. Actually, probably a lot more comfy than being conscious.

Keep it up dude, does coming to al/ck/ harm/hinder your sobriety?

also www.dopeypodcast.com has some fucked up stories about addiction if you guys can't get enough here, listening to it made me hyper aware of developing a problem.

I don't understand

How did you kill one of our spies?
And how do you know gnomes turn into water when they die

is there a way to filter out 'al/ck/'

I doesn't seem to work. I hate you for posting these all the time, you piece of garbage. I wish filtering worked better.

It should work on the index page, I don't think filtering works on the catalog

Why are you such a faggot that you get so literally triggered by the mere sight of these threads? If you dont want to read these sad sack stories just scroll a little further and get on with your life. Jesus what a simpering pussy. Did your dad get drunk before he raped you or something?

>triggered by a recurring thread on half dead board like/ck/
You must be unfamiliar with not getting your way in life all the time.

it's getting easier boyz

not him but visiting here helps i think, it's a reminder of how bad it can get

My birthdays coming up
can someone recommend me a drink so i can black out the entire day? I care about quality as well as quantity, my favorite drinks are rum, and whiskey
and i really like eggnog

Whoa, keep getting shitloads of palpitations and a huge rush of adrenaline when they happen. Am I about to die?
fuck I hope so

Jefferson's Reserve Bourbon is a nice birthday treat. Sip that neat or with a large ice cube. Drink the whole bottle and you wont remember a god damn thing. Costs about $50 for 750ml here in Virginia.

>black out the entire day
Mix benzo and alcohol.
Try not to drown in your puke.

This looks nice, thanks.
I'll probably take a pass on this, I was until recently on a lot of pain medication because I had received severe burns on my body, I drank pretty heavily while on Oxycontin, Mobic, Neurontin and some others. Can't say I really enjoyed it.

Does anyone know how obvious it would be if I put whisky in my tea at work?

>8 pints of 8.2%
>2mg lorazepam
>15mg diazepam
>400mg tramadol
>still in withdrawal
Wew

Be a scientist and tell us the results of your experiment.
For the greater good of all alcoholics.

Super fucking obvious. Not even fucking with you. If you have to drink at work, plain vodka + constantly chewing cinnamon gum is the only sensible course.

>blood coming out of my ears
AWESOME

go to doktor
prefarably now

>hours sat shaking, puking and bleeding in a waiting room
B-b-b-but I...
I... I don't want to ;_;
Fugit.

Very.
Vodka is neutral smelling (it only smells of ethanol, so will your breath).

>hours sat shaking, puking and bleeding in your room
>found dead in a few days

hello fellow Oettinger drinker

I'm from eastern europe, I don't know the brand of which you speak

best selling pilsner in Germany, supposedly

I buy it at Lidl, that aluminum foil does get everywhere but for €7 a case I'm willing to overlook it

What's it like being alcohol?

But 0,5 oetti doesn't have any foil...
Anyway, Tannenzäpfle from Rothaus has the perfect foil. it comes off neatly in one piece and you have a nice little thing to fidget with

Im.with this guy....whiskey you can smell from a mile away

>But 0,5 oetti doesn't have any foil...
not being sold here anymore

hello newfriend

About to get blackout drunk to not go to work tomorrow which would be my 4th day there. It's construction site type physical job, which I can't stand because I can't do things properly and all redneck motherfuckers coworkers pity me and probably talk behind my back, I don't know what I was thinking. Even if I were to earn fucking pocket money I'd rather be a waiter or a barback, I'd take back that job in a blink of an eye. This is just the tip of the iceberg for me, sorry for blogposting I need therapy. Cheers.

PS. This shit is not too bad but nothing too great either.

>skipping work on the 4th day

you asking to get fired, you should quit instead if you can't handle physical labor.

You should just keep at it, you'll get better

it sucks doing things you usually do drunk sober, i cant even do it, when i load up netflix im reaching to my left for a cup every few minutes instinctually

>You must be unfamiliar with not getting your way in life all the time.
That reminded me of when I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain when I was like 16 with my friend's church group. Some fag like 25 years old had planned out an itinerary on which rides we would go on starting with Colossus. We unanimously agreed that we wanted to go on Goliath first, to beat the lines, but we could make our way back to Colossus after. He ended up throwing a bitch fit then running back to the van and spending the rest of the day there.

Ulcerative pancolitis, pancreatitis, dermatitis, brain lesions, partial sightedness, ataxia, liver cirrhosis, stage 2 kidney disease, tinnitus, inflamed spleen, depression, hallucinations, anxiety, psychosis, anhedonia, gastritis, alcoholic neuropathy, insomnia, plus i keep fracturing bones falling down the stairs, and keep associating with lunatics who like to stab me.

I don't know, man. My life's a mess; I'd kill for a steady job, even if it's a shitty one.

I just found a new way to trick me into drinking moderately.
>Used to drink pints of strong beer, and also a few drinks with vodka a few times a week
>Fucked with my socialization and my relations
>Succeed in drinking harder stuff only on weekends at parties
>move to the UK at the beginning of July
>Only drink cheap beer with low ABV
>Feel as full as before but nicely buzzed instead of hammered
>Recently found another pub with even cheaper beer and delicious food
>Now only drinking 3-4 pints a night, go to bed early and on a full stomach
Feels good lads.

>having this level of self control

Wow, how can you even keep track

I bought it, thanks for the recommendation user, I'm usually not a big fan of bourbon but this stuff is a lot smoother than what I normally drink.
Also it was $64 here which is probably because I live in Pennsylvania and we have the liquor tax

>drank a fifth and 9 beers last night
>literally worst headache of my entire life

What saved me is that I always go to bars when I want to drink, because I really hate drinking alone in my bedroom. And at least the staff always tells me when I have to stop.

Over what time period?

I would drink a fifth in about 5 hours before I would black out

>Drink vodka at work under the impression it's odorless
>It's not odorless
>People can smell by rubbing alcohol breath from literally yards away

From 530pm to 1 or 2am

Chew cinnamon gum. Replace as soon as the flavor starts to go. String mints work too but aren't as cost effective.
t. guy who drank at work for years and always got away with it

Try 2M2B if you must drink "alcohol" at work.

It's a bit more sedative then ethanol, But It mimics It's effects in the ML range.

Taste is terrible though

im drink

Probably won't, soon. My memory is becoming worryingly bad. Pretty sure alcohol-induced dementia is next up.

>drinks you