Has anyone here on Veeky Forums eaten Haribo Sugarless Gummy Bears?

Has anyone here on Veeky Forums eaten Haribo Sugarless Gummy Bears?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMjgaa5j_LE
youtube.com/watch?v=_lzU_6PwYR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see they are still available on amazon.com. Has amazon deleted some reviews or something? I remember the top comment was the one containing the phrase "Heavens to Murgatroyd" or something like that. It was hilarious.

I tried about two servings cause I figured it wouldnt be that bad. It was a stronger enema than any proper enema ive ever had. I was so emptied that I think I was shitting pure stomach acid.

Sorry for the late reply, I think Amazon might have deleted that review, here's a screenshot of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sMjgaa5j_LE

here's a screenshot with more

Upon closer inspection the amazon product on offer doesn't seem to be the sugarless bears but the perfectly normal bears with just plain sugar. The reviews are still the same though.

>the amazon product on offer doesn't seem to be the sugarless bears
I bet, they probably got removed because of all the rectal explosions that resulted. wonder if that one reviewer actually sent bags of them to everybody in congress.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lzU_6PwYR0
This video is better.

tell us where to find them, Amazon doesn't carry it anymore
>i ordered a 5lb bag last year, was disappointed they sent me regular gummi bears

They stopped producing them. I checked the Online Shop on the official Haribo page and couldn't find them there, too. Only sugar-free stuff was a stevia liquorice

Not yet, but I plan to buy some next time I'm in the U.S.

I've had the old Sorbee candies, though. They were great for clearing up constipation. I expect the same from the gummis.

Reddit.

?

Not everything is reddit.

Assorted fruit flavored Sugar free lifesavers have the same effect.

There are sugar free gummy bears but they're not under the Haribo brand name. The off brand sugar free gummy bears, I heard, cause digestional distresa.

but that thing is

>Duke is reddit
Eat a bag of sugar free gummy bears

What about them makes you shit so much?

Praising that dumb shit game is reddit

the sugar alcohols

>carnauba wax

At least your insides will have a beautiful deep gloss

Faggot.

>old meme but a goodie so it's fine
I wish i could find them. I work in an area with opioid crisis galore -- constipation is #2 complaint after OD. These would work wonders.

Mannitol

I'm eating these right now I had the cola ones before, they were fun

forgot picture

I could hop to their factory sale in Germany and see if they have it there. Freaking supermarket filled with haribo stuff.

A quick search on eBay and you'll find what you want

that sounds like a perverse heaven. i would max out my credit card and rot the teeth from my gums

Ha, I have just bought six packs or various Haribo stuff. they were on sale at a local supermarket, for 65C instead of 99C.

Haribo gummies are one of the few things Germans did correct. Fuck you.

rumor has it that the gelatine is still do this day made with the bones of the 10 million jews that they killed in auschwitz