That guy who owns any kind of unitasker

>that guy who owns any kind of unitasker

Nice reddit post

As someone who was raised by a narcissistic mother who was raised by an even more narcissistic neglectful father that image triggered me. I'm suing you for 6 gorillion shekels and you'll be hearing from my lawyers promptly.

nice autist post

Nice Veeky Forums post, cuck.

>implying theres any math in meme and morty
Le smart cynical science man xD

Rick and Morty is a 5/10 series at best, first few episodes were okay but it completely turned to try hard lol so random stuff later on.

PICKLE RIIIICK!!!

>Alton McAIDS said its bad so I must parrot this at every opportunity.
FAAAAAAAG

nice minecraft skin

It's a cartoon, not Primer.

If you're getting mad at a cartoon, you really need to reevaluate what's important to your life.

Get Alton's dick out your mouth

Eat shit.

>cuckddit tier shit on Veeky Forums

Hi. Reddit

You first, Ledditor.

sup lereddit /b/ros watz up

I'm sorry you're so dead and miserable inside that you can't enjoy an entertaining cartoon because it's not edgy and/or weeaboo enough for you.

I'm seriously not trying to be cool or edgy here, I was stoked for the first few episodes but it became a disappointment rather quick. And the most annoying thing is that the fanbase considers itself and the series "so deep, you just don't get it man wubbalubbadubdub XDXDXD". It's the same shit with all adult swim stuff, it can be entertaining but it really isn't all that great as people make it out to be.

It's still a decent show, it has lowered it's overall quality since SO, no doubt about it, but at least I don't have to pretend to hate it and say it's shit just so I don't get lumped next to some fucking redditor because some asshole at a Vietnamese anal prolapsing board hates anything that's remotely popular.

>t. lubos motl
how can a cartoon cause so much asspain?
it doesn't matter, it's not Veeky Forums material

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE!!!

I fucking hate summer..

>It's just a cartoon lmao you have to be dead inside to not like it
RMIDF detected

The only thing I regret about vine getting taken down is the fact I will never find the video of Alton getting choke fucked against a garage door again.

what the fuck

I hope the new season isn't just random nonsense.

samefag

delete your account

It probably will, all three episodes so far have been very meh, but as long as it has a couple of good ones (as good as the ones on S3) I'll be satisfied.

Still beats watching Game Of Normies.

>tfw no redditor bf to lock in chastity until he loses his mind

>that one asshole who owns a toaster
gross

What the fuck does motl have to do with anything?

elaborate