What is your favorite malt liquor? Mine is either St Ides or Steel reserve, both under 2...

What is your favorite malt liquor? Mine is either St Ides or Steel reserve, both under 2.15$ where I live and both are 8.1% and 8.2% alcohol repetitively.

I usually drink 2 a night of either of them. What about you?

Steel Reserve is great. I usually get a can of PBR and a can of Steel Reserve. I'll drink the PBR first which helps make the Steel Reserve taste better. Sometimes I'll get a six pack of Mickey's grenades just for the brain teasers under the cap.

>repetitively
You mean respectively?

Anyway, steel reserve and colt 45.

Yes that's what's i meant

step 1: cold colt 45 32oz (no 40s here)
step 2: shower
step 3: drink entire colt 45 in shower
i used to do this near daily

What is everybody's favorite bridge to sleep under? I like the one on east alameda and Vienna streets

Pic related

Florida?

>I'll drink the PBR first which helps make the Steel Reserve taste better.

this is a great technique.
>buy a 6 back of decent beer and some steel reserve
>drink one decent beer
>drink the steel reserve to get fucked

flavorful and frugal

Steel Reserve upgraded their 40 oz to 42 oz a few months ago and kept the same price.

5% more drunker

Though for some reason Steel Reserve has like 25% more calories per ounce than some other 8% beers like the Natty Daddy.

What is wrong with your thumb ? Everything good?

why are you wearing long sleeves in summer?

cutter?

They need to put natty daddy in a 40oz

That first sip

Malt liquor is just strong shitty beer, right? Or is it something different?

Sounds like it's just the American equivalent to hobo lagers.

it's not always beer related

wtf

Steel reserve version of four loko

steel reserve

you have good taste bro

Why do people buy that shit. Its like 1% more than other malt liquors but nearly everything else is actually drinkable

Usually I'll buy 4 tall cans for under 10 bucks.

I usually get 3 cans of Steel Reserve, two to get me drunk, and the extra to keep it that way.

Mickey's were always a favorite of mine and my buddies in college. Due to them being almost a dollar more than most other 40s we ended up just buying crates of Cobras at a time for a better deal. Mickey's seemed to have the least offensive swill and the wide mouth is great for slamming them before they get warm. I did develop a bit of a taste for Steel Reserves eventually but I barely picked them up.

I physically cant drink them anymore after they switched to plastic bottles they taste so horrid and get warm in 5 minutes. I used to drink 4-5 a week before they changed it now i barely drink at all

Are you me? Only Steel or Mickey's for me.

I just get 2 40's of PBR, $2.50 each where I live. Doesn't get me all the way drunk which is my goal.

The only malt liquor I can tolerate is Colt 45.

Smirnoff Ice is pretty good. Mike's Hard as well.

yeah if youre a 14 year old girl.

These both have stupidly small bottle openings. I hate that. 40s are meant to be chugged, and a wide mouth is mandatory.
Steel Reserve in the wide mouth plastic bottle is doing it right.

Mine nigger. Picked these up one time when my friends said they wanted to just drink 40s and they were actually not bad. I still get some every now and again. I get them like 4 for $8

>0 posts for olde engliish

Well, since miller owns both mickeys and SR, they started using the same plastic bottle for both (at least in my area). So, your lucky day I guess, now go but a 40 of mickeys!

have oe's gone totally plastic nation wide?

I'm a King Cobra girl myself.

Betsy?

I love in a town under 2000 people and the few homeless we have get MASHED off steel reserve that said I drink it to get absolutely fucked!
say goodbye to your eyesight if you do stick with it though

Camo Black Ice (10.5%) or Side Pocket (8.5%).

>Ctrl-F Magnum
>0 results
2 extra ounces
Get 2 for less than $5
Breddy gud

Milwaukee's best ice is $2 even here and also 42. The first drink will make you vomit foam but it tastes fine after your taste buds are burnt out from stomach acid.

*blocks your path*

That reminds me of me at 22-24. Gonna wake up with a sore neck though.

Honest question, If you are going to be a severe alcoholic, why not just drink spirits (e.g. vodka, whiskey, etc...)?

Granted, my alcoholic ass literally goes through 2 gallons of Vodka/Whiskey a week....yes, I have liver failure

Because sticking with something with lower ABV like beer forces you to stay hydrated

For me it's steel reserve 211

>5.6% abv

why would you even?

The taste is absolutely fucking horrid, but it's $1.50 per can here. It contains the most alcohol for your dollar than anything else in this city, except homebrews of course.

800 capsules of molly

no members of the Stallion Battalion here?

its only 99c just like an arizona iced tea, 1-% alcohol, and tastes like the first beer you ever stole from the mini fridge in your papa's garage

absolutely sublime

We got this here after they changed the laws so we can get up to 10 percent ABV in non liquor stores

Had a lot of earthquake since then, could be worse

Bro i literally laughed out loud

The 6-pack of these are fun because they have brain teasers under the cap. Pic related is not a good example.

stop the hate?

Pan the heyeight?

You got it.

Kek

I'm not a fucking welfare nigger, so I don't have a favourite malt liquor.

this, what the fuck? i thought this was a board of taste, doesn't anyone like good beer?

Something something bond burger?

Probably the wrong thread but did anyone have this? It was fucking delicious. Such a good liquor flavor with extra malt accentuating it.