youtu.be/gcHSUnnRsrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how much fuckn spam do you have

salad
pasta
soup
pastry

Two slces to fit the bread.

fried on toast with cheese whiz + miracle whip. white trash and tasty as hell. I also make a breakfast hash with spam, just combine with vegetables of your choice and fry with some sort of oil. works well with other meats too.

Hawaiian Spam sliders: Fried spam with a glaze of hoisin and pineapple juice, served on a Hawaiian roll with a slice of pineapple and a light smear of horseradish sauce.

I don't even like spam but they were giving these away free from this spam promo booth at a festival I was at recently and holy fuckballs it was amazing.

Pic sorta related, cheese seems wrong for this but it basically looks like that.

obligatory.
youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Sounds tasty user. Thanks for the idea i Will definitely try that soon.
thats the way i usually make it.

Ha.
Great sketch.

spam is way too salty, well, was the one time i tried it
is it just me?
i had fried spam with some fried eggs or something and it was like a saltblast to my mouth with a weird flavor like three tablespoons of msg or something

Ok, I'm gonna give you a breakfast. Toast, fried egg, sunny side up and runny. Imperial cheese, shaved and placed on the bread, then the egg on top and cut to spread the yoke. Some ketchup on top if you like that flavour.

>WE DO IT LIVE

user, if you're serious, and you want to get to the final level of spam, try spam fried rice. amazing. look up recipe and joo it.

>Not having a spam filter

How do you justify this shit.

you could say your mouth was a-salted

>English humour
Literally worse than spam.

Why is Hawaii associated with spam?
What a horrible reputation

Nothing horrible about these.

world war II rations included spam
hawaiians took a shine to it

Anyone try this before? Looks like a terrible idea to me
youtu.be/gcHSUnnRsrI

Throw it out and eat something else

Same thing as the Japs getting ketchup and coming up with tonkatsu and the vietnamese eating baguettes.

Colonial fusion food is dank.

Thought OP's pic was a drawing of a panty shot from the thumbnail.
We used to use spam as a sandwich filling but nothing else. I remember I liked it with fresh tomatoes at the time, give it a shot.

Wow, war is awesome!

Sounds yumms user