Bust your ass working food service

>bust your ass working food service
>slave labor, no pay, and the absolute worse customers but you love it
>get home, take a deep breath, congratulate yourself on making it another day
>joke about your biggest pet peeves of the day, they look small in hindsight
>customer orders "saltless fries" and makes you fry a whole batch of fries fresh backing up the entire line and ruining any rhyme and reason to this already chaotic system you've created
>finally finish cleaning the deli slicer and trying to clock out on time when someone orders 3.33lb shaved Olive Loaf and Liverwurst 1 second before closing
>all the hard workers who make the economy work breath a collective sigh of relief and familiarity a true comrodery brought about by similar suffering

>some spoiled/neet/underage brat comes in
>Oh GOOOOD forbid you do your JOOOOB xD
>you come one step closer to "the rampage"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaS1Zc-P8vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tick tock wagecuck. Another day, another dollar.

starting at a top 10 worldwide restaurant in october

gonna bust my ass off 80 hours+ a week for 1,5 years
kinda excited

Ahh yes, the backbone of the 'murrican economy: Uneducated wageslaves serving pig slop to other obese wageslaves and whining about being underpaid by your overlords instead of organizing unions to fight for your rights. You deserve your brief period of suffering in hell before you're replaced by machines.

>have no skills that anyone wants to pay for
>work hard to develop some skills at a job that requires verticality and a pulse, skills that you will later parlay into a better job with better conditions
>complain about this state of affairs constantly
ah, the oppression of living in modern-day america

McDonald's or Subway?

2 michelin stars

>tfw salaryfag instead of a wagecuck
It's pretty ok making a bunch of money.

>mfw a five figgy fuccboi approaches my vicinity

>2 Michellin stars
>top 10 worldwide

What do you mean by this? You are aware there are more than 10 3 star Michellin restaurants no?

>unions
You mean like Soviet ones? I heard they loved to support workers.

>>finally finish cleaning the deli slicer and trying to clock out on time when someone orders 3.33lb shaved Olive Loaf and Liverwurst 1 second before closing

just close earlier? if you don't want people ordering food dont have an open sign, people will think you're still open.

Labor unions, my dude.

It's what you do when you want to live on your paycheck.

>what is union busting

>finally finish cleaning the deli slicer and trying to clock out on time when someone orders 3.33lb shaved Olive Loaf and Liverwurst 1 second before closing
>How dare clients place orders while the shop is still open !
G O D F O R B I D Y O U D O Y O U R J O B

>Choosing to work in food service
>Bitching about it
Get a different job then. It's like you're retarded.
>Cleaning a piece of kitchen equipment
>Stressful
Try meeting a deadline on a $100m project you stupid sandwich jockey.

>dad died and had a solid retirement / life insurance policy
>I get $680 a month for the rest of my life
>Also medically seperated from the military for mental shit, and get about $1,300 a month from them as well
>Work a part time job as a waiter to make up the difference and have more than enough pocket change to live comfortably and save up

Step up, wagecuck.

It's called manners you fucking eurocuck. I hate when people come in just as places are about to close. You're boasting that your time is more valuable than multiple people's. these people might have families or productive hobbies they'd like to get to, but no your rude ass can't take a hint or wait just a little long. Shit pissed me off in good service, still pisses me off at my governement job. I hope one day these fags get hung.

>comrodery

Why should I care about your family when you don't care enough about them to get a better job than working at a fucking deli? They know you are a piece of shit and I'm sure they wouldnt even care or notice if you came in 4 minutes late because you had to cut an olive loaf for someone.

>comraderie
nice try

if the shop is still open then it's still open. I work food service but it pisses me off when my coworkers complain about this

This. Bunch of whiny bitches. When it's closing time the door gets locked. If it's slow you can do some cleaning ahead of time. Expecting to get out right after is unrealistic. Smoke a Jay and take your time you get paid hourly for fucks sake.

Wagecuck here, not OP but I work in a shitty McDonald's and I do nights, so at 3:45 in the morning, when we're about to close. I find it's alright to order like a hamburger or something chicken related, like I have to make the orders so I really can't complain but when it's some gigantic order, I do get annoyed because I do have to make everything for breakfast by myself, and my Manager won't let us reopen a few minutes later then we usually do, so I do understand where he's coming from but at the end of the day, it's our jobs.

>Closing at 3:45 am

Don't you guys serve breakfast at like 6am? What's the point of even closing for 2 hours. Should just be 24/7.

We serve breakfast at 4am, if we closed for 2 hours, I'd have literally nothing to complain about. We close for about 10-15 minutes, so we are 24/7 pretty much.

>I hope one day these fags get hung.
Keep hoping while doing your fucking job.

>Almost 24/7 fast food and employees don't bitch at you for ordering just before closing time.
Wanted to tell you I appreciate what you do.

It's alright user, stuff like 5 minutes before closing time vs seconds before we close is what really matters, if you exact cash, most of us don't really mind at all either

If you've managed the process efficiently the deadline should be a breeze. If it's stressful you need to get better at your job or your team is shit and needs to change. Cleaning a piece of equipment with loads of nooks and crannies every night is more draining than that.

t. Someone who's done both

I won't have to hope in Trump's America :^)

Yeah, that's what you get for not going to trade school or college to learn a skill you can trade for a decent wage

>Also medically seperated from the military for mental shit,

aww, daddy raised you to be a worthless emotional little pussy. Was he as big of a fucking worthless pussy as you are?

You are a fucking food service worker, you are literally worse than a nigger. Why the fuck should I give a shit about your poor ass or your stupid fucking family?

this thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=VaS1Zc-P8vA

Dude, just get an office job

Man, I wonder how people like you behave after your parents die. Does your extended family take you in, realizing how mentally stunted you are? Or do people disavow your existence, forcing you to live in a tard farm, or watch you die on the street, having let your inheritance go to waste buying pocky and onaholes. Maybe an overly aggressive hobo steals what little dignity you have left by beating you up and taking away all your earthly possessions. Then you're forced to do unsavory thing just to have enough to pay off the roaming self hating gays to leave your tired asshole alone for the night.

I dunno, maybe you should just neck yourself before then.

I am no longer one, good to know you have no reading comprehension. Second, you cannot demand a service while simultaneously demeaning it. Plus niggers are way worse. Stupid eurocuck.

>you cannot demand a service while simultaneously demeaning it
Yes I can. Welcome to America.
inb4 you call me a eurocuck, apparently your favorite vocab word

No, my parents house becomes MY house and I live off the inheritance for the rest of my life.
How are those mortgage payments coming along wagecuck?

ITT: People who can't separate their feelings from a paid position and complain when they have to do what they're paid to do even if it inconveniences them because that's why they're paid in the first place, especially when the customer isn't breaking any rules.
If a guy comes in ten minutes before closing and want a a fucking sammich you give the fat ass his food and suck it up. Dont want any extra customers? Close early. Is he keeping you past closing? Kick his ass out. Simple.

I bet he won't even pay for his estrogen or breast augmentation surgery.

Ragie wagie. Was there a lot of customers today? I bet it was busy and you broke a sweat.

Meanwhile, I sat at home expansing my mind through literature. Ta tah!

How well did you line the pockets of your owner today, wageslave? Did he give you some kitchen scraps to go along with your below subsistence slave pittance? Don't take it out on your customers when you willingly accept your slave pay/work conditions. Hell, you probably vote for candidates who specifically prevent labor unions and encourage and permit the exploitation of workers.

>worked whole day helping in a friend's food truck
>frying fries and chicken tendies all day in 30*C heat
>end of day, starting to clean, pretty much no one in sight
>almost done cleaning, mostly removed the grease and packed all the gear
>customer appraches
>welcome them with a smile and as if they would like anything, mention that it might take a few more minutes since we're already wrapped up
>"no worries mate, i'll just go to another place, cheers"

People are bros sometimes.

not the same people ranking them

michelin stars are awarded by the tire company
top 50 restaurants in the world are ranked by a sparkling water company I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong but there are restaurants on it that have no michelin stars at all, because the michelin people don't even go to some countries.

>losing a sale and a potential future customer because "iwm twired ))))));"
I fucking hate you sorry shitcuck libcuck millennials

>losing a sale and a potential future customer

Maybe if he got paid a subsistence wage he'd give a shit, cuckservative. As it is, it's no skin off his neck because there's no skin left to strip due to his starvation slave hut existence.

god forbid you do your fucking job

You need an enemy because there is literally nothing else interesting about you.

I like the looks of that frog

Sounds pretty fucked, but I guess that comes with an industry full of prima donna psychos trained by other prima donna psychos and with little oversight.

no mean to be rude but
you should get a real job then

haha no I'm not actually mentally ill, but I still get paid as such :)

Not to be rude but
you should stop spouting shit out of your ass

>hey man everyone's already gone can you make one last delivery

After I strike it rich thanks to crypto I'm going to buy this pissy pizza joint and run it into the ground

honestly, if you try taking some personal responsibility you will be a better person because of it
It's hard to admit when you're wrong, or that you're just a shitty person, but it's the only way you will actually improve yourself and your life mate

just something to think about

Ive been a neet since yesterday that I found a job as a cook, worked 12 hours and got payed for 8.

At least it looks like being this busy keeps my depression in check.

keep telling yourself that, it bet it helps when you cry yourself to sleep every night.

>that face that girls make when you tell them you're unemployed and live with your parents

If you haven't already struck it rich with crypto you're too late too the party.
Sorry.

Yuck.

There's a hair on it.

>Oh GOOOOD forbid you do your JOOOOB xD

Honestly people that say this need to kill themselves. Society is held together by outward AND inward pressure. Yeah, it's service peoples' job to serve you even if you come in 1 minute before the shop closes, but it's also your duty as a decent human being to not walk into a shop and order something 1 minute before they close. Sure you didn't break any laws, but there was a time in this country where a basic level of common decency was the norm and behaving in this boomer-tier "UHH THE CLOCK SAYS 8:59 AND YOU'D BETTER CALL ME 'SIR' OR I'M GOING TO ASK FOR A DISCOUNT AND YOUR MANAGER" way is fucking disgusting. It's a solid indicator that social trust has completely eroded.

>work hard in restaurant as a commis
>everyone made fun of me and my naive mistakes
>shrug it off and work harder
>owner noticed my dedication
>took me from the kitchen to management
>handling HR, Management and Health inspection duties
>the sous chefs became my bitches
>the executive chef, owner and whole management out right love my ''''hard'''' work of daily inspections and catching the lazy cucks' mistakes
>tfw became the kitchen's biggest nightmare

People who brag about being neets, literally crazy, or dependent on government handouts are the worst. I would never want to make that tradeoff.

Good assessment. It's also worth noting that the Michelin guide promotes a certain style of cooking, and that other places can be on-par in quality but done in a different style and thus not be awarded stars.

This does seem to be changing, however.

>waaaa don't make me work my full shift! I want to stare at the clock for the last 15 minutes!

Normal people realize they need to order thick sliced meat to save you from jerking off the slicer for 5 minutes.

Retards order shaved, chipped and thin sliced meat.

But insane people order large chunks of it.

I love you

Try retail. Having done both, it's basically a different version of the same shit, but retail is mildly better by virtue of not having to stand in a hot kitchen at the expense of having to deal with many, many more people.

Look yourself in the mirror before work and repeat after me:
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO YOUR JOB.
When it's over, go home and thank god its over. Thank god for air conditioning. Thank god you have a place to sleep. Thank god you're not dying in a sewer somewhere.

My parents died and I've been trying to save my neet younger brother who is by now a grown ass man. I gave up my own modest home so I could support him in my parents old house which he refuses to leave while working full time so I can at least keep him from spriraling into absolute squalor. His plan is to leech off others and live off the inheritance until it dries up. There is no perspective and no initiative. Just videogames and sleeping. This has been going on for a year now after the death of my father who was taking care of him and depression is setting in. He has more of a social life than I do at this point and his consists of gaming on skype or forcing himself on every real human interaction I try to have. I have tried everything to make him change from calm arguments, practical assistence and being a good bro to getting hopping mad and telling him what the fuck is up a thousand times. I resent him more and more and I dread the day I am going to have to leave him in the fetid hole he dug for himself.

Fuck I needed to get that off my chest.
Don't be that person because in the end you will have to reap what you sow.

Everybody's a wagecuck--even salaried.

I know salaried workers who end up making $15/hour, or less, because they work 60-70 hours per week.

Why haven't Americans had a retail or food service union yet? Times are tough economically for us, why not organize for better pay?

>saltless fries

I order these just so I know they're fresh and then salt them myself at the table.

Most states are controlled by cuckservatives, who ironically many food industry workers voted for, and they have established "open shop" laws which make it legal for employers to hire scabs even in an established union shop, effectively eliminating the one weapon, collective bargaining, the workers were able to wield to get fair treatment by owners. In the relatively unskilled environment of the corporate food industry they wouldn't stand a chance. They've pushed far enough that it won't be long until you see another Big Bill Haywood and his ilk rise to rescue the corporate food industry slaves in the US.

>Bust your ass working food service
>Spend 8 hours on your day off studying HVAC
>Find a job that pays four times as much in a week

Wow living sure is hard

ebin