What did I like most about [book]? Well, uh, I really liked the prose

>What did I like most about [book]? Well, uh, I really liked the prose.

Legit.

Why do all numales look like this? I pointed it out to my gf now she always laughs when I see them. Sometimes she spots them to hahahahahaha.

>Why do all numales look like this?

Confirmation bias

The generic chestpiece tattoo is a rite of passage in the society of numales.

Well you asked him that question like a real troglodyte. Maybe he was making fun of your speak

No it isn't

What even is a "numale"?

as is checking my sick dubs on Veeky Forums

Its the new version of Cuck

A loose archetype of millennial men. Hard to define, but there are clear cases and I kind of 'I know one when I see one.'

Maybe the best I could put it is a young man who would use the word 'problematic' or wear a Ghostbusters T-shirt unironically.

>Maybe the best I could put it is a young man who would use the word 'problematic' or wear a Ghostbusters T-shirt unironically.
Okay. And where does the guy in the OP say problematic or wear a Ghostbusters t-shirt?

your diary desu

you dont have a gf

He doesn't, but he has a lot of the physical characteristics typical of the kind. Thick-rimmed classes, hair styled up, receding hairline, unconvincing beard. I take it that was what

was referring to.

Basically it's a term made up by pol for skinnyfat guys with glasses and some kind of beard who think they look cool but generally come off as a twat and take everything really seriously. They probably are atheists and watch superhero films

I dont really have a problem with making fun of these types but the name is really annoying

>where does the guy in the OP say problematic
In his facial expression

What the fuck is a twat? Speak English

>Thick-rimmed classes, hair styled up, receding hairline, unconvincing beard.
A few things.
1. Doesn't virtually everyone wear thick glasses and style their hair these days?
2. It's not really his fault his hairline looks like that.
3. What would be a convincing beard?

>1. Doesn't virtually everyone wear thick glasses and style their hair these days?

I think it's fashionable to do those things, but part of the 'look' is the feeling the guy is trying to be fashionable, I guess.

>2. It's not really his fault his hairline looks like that.

I agree, but people make weird connections about balding and testosterone levels or something. I don't know.

>3. What would be a convincing beard?
Not sure. A good jaw? Well-trimmed?

It's not my term so I'm not going to try to defend it. But I've seen people using it a lot on /pol/ and that seems to be what they mean. It's kind of like 'blue hair' for young college-age woman. There's a cluster of physical characteristics that go along with certain personality traits / political views.

>this guy

>this thread

To me its more of an observation of an entire pathology in millenials that people project onto a stereotypical image.
I think the best way to sum it up is an unconvincing attempt to portray oneself as classically masculine while having no substance to back it up

>all these nu-males itt

dis