If I’m trying to impress the cutie female clerk at the local book store, which books should I buy...

If I’m trying to impress the cutie female clerk at the local book store, which books should I buy? Do you think she would even care?

Unless you are a Chad, no she won't care.

Lolita
the 120 days of sodom

>implying looks are everything

Women are mongoloids. They don't know any more than you do and wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway. Appearance is everything, so why bother putting in actual effort?

>implying you'd be able to grab a strange woman's attention by anything other than looks.

She shouldn't care in any event, unless she gets through the day by making snarky personality judgments about the sorts of books people buy.

But I realize this is how most people maintain their psyche through a service industry job anyway.

Walk up with Nicholas Sparks' entire oeuvre. Make strong eye contact. After she's got them all scanned, say you forgot your wallet and leave. This will accomplish a few things. 1. She now has to clean up after you. It's a fact that people have a natural tendency to like people they do favors for. 2. She'll be thinking about you for the rest of the day. It's hard to forget when something like that interrupts the monotony of tedious wage-earning. 3. In her mind, you're now indelibly associated with romance.

just b urself

>implying I don't know how to make conversation

I'll ask her out next week, faggot.

To really impress her buy her a coffee
by which I mean tell her "hey you're pretty cute wanna get coffee?
and then wait for her to tell you she has a boyfriend

The Second Sex and two classics written in your second and third language

Depends on age, overall look etc. Make her feel intelectually inferior by buying some obscure white philosopher and asking her if she had read it, demanding an opinion or review. Next time buy some YA shit like hunger games or the god delusion.

A conversation won't make her forget your betaness.

looks are everything
don't harass people at work

>its

>another

meme

>tfwnogf thread

Lame, broken combo.

Can MODS delete this thread please?

My diary desu

All of the girlfriends I have had told me that they hated, more than anything else, being hit on at work. Have you ever worked retail, OP? Do you know how much it sucks, and that the entire time you're at work you just wish customers would stop coming in and stop trying to talk to you so you can just finish your shift and go home?

Now imagine, being an attractive women who not only has to deal with a shitty customer service job, but having dozens of ugly betas hitting on you every day who think they are unique in having the courage to ask you out.

I have a friend who hit on a 11/10 qt redhead while she was waiting on his table
They've been together for three years, getting married next month.

They also "hate" being hit on everywhere else on the planet though.

They hate being hit on by people they're not interested in, which is understandable. Don't hit on a girl if she isn't giving you signs she is interested, which are quite obvious if you aren't autistic.

work at a fairly large indie bookstore and the cutie girls that work there dont give a shit about serious literature. buy some genre trash or peruse the middle reader/teen fiction section, especially if the author experiences oppression in intersectional manners.

seriously.

>which books should I buy
She won't pay attention to what you buy. Just ask her for a date.

>go to bookstore
>pick out a couple of Plato's dialogues to read
>go to checkout
>qt cashier
>she seems interested, comments that my books are awesome choices
>my face lights up and I ask her if she enjoys Plato, and that he's one of my favorite philosophers
>she says she has never read him
>pay and leave

Fucking pseuds

>all women alwasy hate being hit on everytime at thier workplace

hahahhahhhahahahhaha

you don't understand wimmin at all, do you?

They hate being hit on by men they aren't attracted to.

You need some pua skills my nigga- try this,"has anyone ever told you that you have the most interesting eyes? I say interesting cuz if i said pretty that would be corny right? (wait for her reply)- but yea your eyes have a quality about them that says theres more to this person than one might think from first glance." but yea dude this is just a contrived example- PUA gets SUUUPer technical my dude..look into it..getting women is a lifestyle- you cant just look at individual girls and say "Oh i want her!" theres too many variables even for me and im like a black chad..you might call it.. anyways go out and talk to multiple girls otherwise ur gonna get oneitis.. anyways good luck

great satire

this nigga be right. you have to ask out a lot of women to get a successful date, even if you are attractive. don't bother obsessing over one girl, op. just ask her out and don't worry about it if she says no. they're all basically the same as far as personality goes, anyway

Just talk to her like you would to anyone else and don't predicate your interaction entirely on trying to pick her up, but who am I kidding.
If a retail staffmember resents customers trying to make polite chit-chat, they're in the wrong line of work.

implying books that you buy are ANYTHING

1: She'll be pissed that she has to clean up your shit.
2: She'll spend all day thinking about that crazy wierdo
3: She'll assume you're a lonely teenage girl

>t. OP's crush

get rekt kiddo