Who the FUCK eats this shit?

who the FUCK eats this shit?

People with good taste, pleb. Funyuns are GOAT

/thread

fpbp

I like those but rarely get them. It isn't because I care about my health, I just forget about funyons. Thanks for reminding, I'll get some soon

there's more sodium in a bag of funyuns than an entire big mac

This tbqh

This. Funyuns are very simplistic while still keeping really good taste and unlike other chips, I don't get sick of them after eating them repetitively.

The spicy ones are GOAT

I thought they were good when I was 10. Are they actual onions though?

>Shreds the fuck out of your mouth
>Makes your breath smell like onion vomit and ass

WHY ARE THEY SO ADDICTIVE?

fpbp

Stoners.
Funions taste like shit.

Corn, like Cheeto... With onion flavor

Only the goodest of goys who haven't graduated to a superior onion-based snack food.

I'm interested, can I find these at any indian grocer?

Korean Funyuns are awful. These are all I can buy around here. I've had Funyuns before (friend imported them) and I couldn't get enough, I love onions!

Me desu

hand over the funyuns BITCH

Oh no, don't even get me started on this fucking garbage in a bag, I picked these up one night because I wanted something new, my mistake being I only bought those.
I get home sit my in between fat and lanky ass down on the couch, open up the gates of hell and dive in, first bite in was so fucking saturated with he flavouring that my taste buds couldn't fucking work.

I'll occasionally get the 2 for $1 bags. A nice little flavor snack from time to time. I'd never buy the fucking big bag, I'm not a stoner teenager still.

on a side note, never give onions to a dog. it fucks up their kidneys

oh sweet summer child

Andiamo,
Fratello....

According to American television, black people.

gee, it's almost like one is six servings of a salty snack and the other is one serving of a savory main dish
next surprise: there's more sugar in a sack of apples than there is in two rashers of bacon

>rashers

Speak American faggit.

Me because they're good, tbqh famalamadingdong.

Nor cats.

Wow those really look bad.

we get these in Australia, what makes Funyuns so great, because I like these.

Well, these have this disgusting smooth skin thats unlike any corn extruded product I've ever had. Iirc, Funyuns are like a round Cheeto with a light garlicky onion flavour and its DELIGHTFUL

why because DEM AINT YO FUNNYUNNS DEMS FOXY'S FUNNYUNNS?

Tbh I've never bought them myself but I actually think they're pretty good. I wonder the same thing about Bugles though because I've never actually seen anyone buy a bag before.

I do

Ghetto trash.

that guy is a hillbilly joke, but a good shot

They're pretty good when you dump some hot sauce in the bag and shake it up.

Yeah we know but boss lets me have a taste.

I actually like his videos. I really enjoy hearing him talk about each gun and its history and shit.