The Hate U Give

Why haven't you read the book of the decade yet, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=me4_QwmaNoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where did we go wrong?

>"Stunning." - John Green

>U
FUCK THIS FUCK THIS FUCK THIS DUMB MILLENNIAL BULLSHIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS IS NOT COMMON USAGE THERE IS NO NEED TO CONSERVE CHARACTERS HERE YOU LOOK LIKE AN ACTUAL CHILD AND I'M ALWAYS GOING TO READ THAT AS "OO" BECAUSE THE NON-TERMINALLY RETARDED AMONG US WOULD NEVER SUBSTITUTE A SINGLE FUCKING LETTER FOR A WORD IN ANY POSITION, BUT ESPECIALLY NOT THE FUCKING TITLE YOU DUMBASS
THIS IS LEXICOGRAPHIC SHITDICK AND I HATE IT REEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't read books by or about niggers. I don't even read books that sound like nigger books, like The Invisible Man. Take away one little word and you're dealing with a nigger book by that dumb nigger Ralph Waldo Ellison. Dumb nigger made it so I can't read Self-Reliance without fear of accidentally picking up a book by his black ass.

Shut u shitlord
youtube.com/watch?v=me4_QwmaNoQ

You misunderstand. I've been so deeply indoctrinated by university campus culture I'm almost an unironic leftist. It's only the linguistic things that bother me. That being said
>declarative sentences
>most white man sentences
fucking lel

>those crowd responses

how the fuck do they enjoy hearing the same shit from themselves over and over again? real pavlovian shit

Couldn't last longer than 20 seconds.

Wow. Shivers. A real tour de force.

Holy...

what a stud

fuck

made it to 1:20
damn

>The hate u give
Stupid nigger can't even spell "you" properly. This book must be complete garbage.

>Julie Leto
>Review harps on about muh emotions
Women

(((Melissa Lozada-Oliva)))

SWIIIIIIIIING LOOOWWWW SWEEEET CHAR-IOT

>88
PRAISE KEK

Wow, that was amazing
Snaps all around for her

>using a semicolon in a YouRube comment

it's /pol/ using reverse psychology

Why did you post this you rat

>it's r/books whining about /pol/ again

Is that the "I'm a slut" girl?

Frizzy haired black girls in the late 20s early 30s have become the psoterchild for everything that is annoying, hipster, superficial (social justice bs), coca cola commercials (commercials in general), makes me kinda want to punch em. I never had that biased before. They should all be walking around with ukeleles and tiny bells trailing behind them.

Unfortunate because that hair is cute

>never had that biased
that bias
or
I was never biased before.

Agree with that other user. It's really sexy.

> fuck language n shit, you better understand all my valley girl slang or you a racist

No. If booktubers are goddesses in the Veeky Forums pantheon, spoken word slam champs are devils.

That was unironically pretty good and Veeky Forums it too pleb to understand or appreciate it.

AYYOOO

HOL UP

Seriously though, is anyone else concerned how far this narrative is going? I get nervous sometimes.

Here's your (You).

itt: Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>nigger
>nappy hair
>cute

I could only last 9

I'll shake the hand of anyone that hates F Scott Fitzgerald

Jesus it's like you don't know your Tupac bruh

T H U G
H
U
G

Can't even recognize your own memes anymore. Sad.

From the comments:
>"It's like maybe, i only speak in questions because im so use to being cut off"
>WOW snaps all around.
t. dogfilter
>When a piece of art can ask critical questions and shine a new light on topics that so many people just take as truth-- that's why we do this. Thanks for this poem.
t. literal fedora in profile pic
>gave this video a "like"
t. "Ugh, Lauren"
>i want to personally mail this to every single 11 - 20 yr old boy who criticized my language and then some
t. anime pic
>GAWD I LOVE HERRR
t. TheGeekyBlonde

27,736 likes, about 500 dislikes
Wrap it up boys, it's been fun, but English is over now. It was a good run.

BUT I HAVE READ 10:04

>white man sentences
Why? That entire video, just why?

I didn’t think people like this actually existed. And it’s not even a weird rant, it’s a ‘poem’.

Congrats user you've found the sjw singularity...

This isn't that bad?

Honestly, now Trump's won I'm a lot less angry at these people. They're so manageable and small now.

At least it's honest about the content of the book.

Fuck u

It's cute, yeah

I need her to be my gf

Because it was written by a dumb nigger woman

What did the publisher mean by this?

it is clearly intentional.

>poor posture
>revealing torn clothes
>submissive stance
I feel like I'm getting mixed messages here

>it's a black lives matter book
whomst've ever wrote this couldn't've been serious