What are books about sexism that explain how pervasive it is, how both sexes are guilty of it and how it harms everyone?

What are books about sexism that explain how pervasive it is, how both sexes are guilty of it and how it harms everyone?

my diary desu

Faggot.

I'm not even memeing: my diary

Slight acid tingle in the back of my mouth from that comic
OP, it's gonna be difficult to find literature on this subject that hasn't been propaganda'd to hell and back by one side or the other. I recommend you start by reading some Victorian literature: Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, Emily Brontë. The Victorians spent a lot of time analyzing interactions between the sexes, and a lot of their cultural norms have subtly pervaded the West even to this day. From there you'll need to address and understand the differences between men and women - grab a biology textbook and learn about hormones, how they affect behavior and development. After that I would say dive into philosophy and get a good spectrum of perspectives from there. The first half of the twentieth century is where I would start.
Writing this post carefully politically neutral and in good faith that you're actually looking to read/study and not just proselytize to a friend.

Pretty much every book on feminist theory

Go back to tumblr, this is a literature board not Gayreads.

>9fag
Yeah you can fuck right off.

The guy in the pic is a massive pussy

>tfw no sissy bf

>having a diary

post boipucci you sissy bitch

'Gender Trouble' and 'Bodies that Matter'

>we

Nigga stop think we, start doing you.

Stop being a damn pussy and grow some skin, start lifting, and get a girl. By boding this you have met societies standards of not being a loser.
You'll probably want to read some help books and philosophy books as well.

Veeky Forums is the gayest read imaginable

This is the toxic sexism the comic is talking about.

So what? We're pround sexists over here. If that's not cool with you, I suggest you go back to tumblr.

No, I will understand your mental illness and seek the cure.

I don't know OP, if you are joking it was good bait
As you see the question is better asked somewhere else
Shame that Veeky Forums can't discuss this but can be quite open-minded about other controversial subjects

wtf I hate literature

Fucking cringe. I seriously hope you're just larping. And btw, sweetie, sexism isn't a mental illness, it's called being realistic. Some stereotypes are based in fact.

A Vindication of the Rights of Woman by Mary Wollstonecraft. I can't say I've read any full books on the subject more recent than this.

>but boys problems are solved when the accept themselves and get laid
>that image
Now this is complete bullshit.

This, as well as Margaret Fuller.