Post your country's traditional breakfast. This is known as a 'full English' in Britain

Post your country's traditional breakfast. This is known as a 'full English' in Britain.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filmjölk
youtube.com/watch?v=fZQkrHtJbZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is what we call 'meatloaf' over here in the good ol' USA. love chowing down with my broskis and inking a few cold ones by the lake.

> no chips
That's not a full English

This is what you eat when you've got a free world to lead.

This is nasi lemak. If you heard the literal translation i dont think you want to eat this. Its actually bretty nice desu.

Sleep tight lamber

U M A

I had this before and it looked exactly like your pic
6/10

This whole image is incredible sad.

I like this it's pretty good

god that looks good

>when you went to a waffle house and an ihop in the US and know you won't have the experience again for years because British breakfast food is shit-tier

you dont belong on this board if you think that dry ass, holiday-inn-buffet-just-before-breakfast-is-about-to-finish tier 'breakfast' looks good

for me, it's the mcchicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Do Americans really eat this?

Sadly, yes

More than they should, actually

>Greasy rice
Why would that put me off?

This is a classic Italian Breakfast. it's called 'Cardonara' (it's means tagliatelle with bacon, eggs and cream cheese) When you're leading the world's cuisine you may as well start the day with some fine-dining.

I disagree

finland
porridge

You live in America, you're only larping as a yoro. You tell me.

>only 3 slices of toast

That looks like airline food, on the ground. Don't ever post something like this ever again.

what does black pudding taste like? I make similar breakfasts but I've never even seen that stuff in store. Canada.

A traditional turkish breakfast

nice beans, everything else can go in the trash.

lighten up. Diner food is delicious and comfy

also what is the meat under the black pudding? and on the opposite side of the plate, what are those little meat disks?

it's always bothered me that Veeky Forums is full of tryhard males but they also react really badly to weird foods. how does that reconcile? when i was a teenager i would eat anything and i'm better for it

tfw no traditional breakfast

looks like it could be liver

it was a joke fucking hell

German breakfast

lol wtf

britfag here and i'm not sure. possibly lorne sausage and white pudding

uma delicia

Is it Easter every morning in Germany?

No this is German breakfast

ausfag reporting in
we call this the breakyroo

those beans are straight from a can you pleb

>lol! scoot ur bacon over to my side for the pic!!!!!!!

great work

Do Americans really eat this?

kekkles

These are known as 'Barnsley oysters' in the UK. They were traditionally served as breakfast for yorkshire coal miners finishing a night shift

>not cold toast

>how does that reconcile

Anonymity is how it reconciles.

If it tastes anything like morcilla (spanish black sausuage) or sun dae (korean black sausage) then delicious

Is that really their food now? The last time I had Waffle House was like 3 years ago, and I got almost the exact same order and it looked miles better. The chocolate chips were even cooked into the waffle instead of just thrown on afterwards too. This looks disgusting

>love breakfast
>never have time to make it except on weekends

Eating a full breakfast everyday would be very unhealthy in most cases. It's comfort food that should be enjoyed once or twice a week

This is a traditional Jamaican Breakfast.

>eggs
>meat
too rich for yorkshiremen

No. Nasi mean rice lemak mean fat.so put that together you have fat rice/rice fat.

Bless up di island

Repost from another thread.

I'm American but my mom is Tamil and made traditional South Indian breakfast almost everyday growing up.

Pic related, dosa, idli, chutney, sambar. Even though it was all vegetarian it was delicious as fuck.

The black pudding I had tasted like really salty and metallic meatloaf. Would not recommend.

> t. american

brit here, i always insist on having black pudding with my full englishes whenever possible, i think it tastes great
it's got a sort of half grainy half crumbly texture and is very dense/filling. In terms of flavour, it's mostly quite savoury, with a hint of both saltiness and sweetness, and it's very distinctive and rich. With a normal full english "with the works" i could never eat more than two disks of it in the same way i wouldn't want to drink honey. Not to say it's sickly, but it works as a sort of "side" food to go with the rest of the ingredients.

You're getting your panties compressed into a black hole over two meme references.

How do Americans prefer their salad?

microwaved

As a pizza.

Deep fried

Typically order a Chef Salad because just veggies is rabbit food-tier

Fuck. I was two weeks in Malaysia, and every morning I was forced to subsist on nothing but coconut rice, served with anchovy hot chile sauce, fried anchovies, fried peanuts, sliced cucumber, tomato, and hard-boiled egg.
I came close to madness trying to find it here in Estonia, but they just can’t get the spices right!

Tossed.

that is not how pasta carBonara looks like or is made.

Swedish traditional breakfast "cummies". Here pictured is a vintage "for her" and "for him" version.

Greek

As a Dane, I'm curious what this is.
Like sweet yoghurt?

looks tasty

>breakyroo
jesus christ

>Virgin detected

hnnngggggg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filmjölk
>Filmjölk is similar to cultured buttermilk or kefir in consistency and has a mild and slightly acidic taste.
>in Lithuania it is called rūgpienis

Starbucks and cock? Sounds about right

triggered/10
made me reply

What the fuck is that

Where does the meme of serving anything in a jar come from? The homeless?

>
>I like this it's pretty good

Yum

geoduck (gooey-duck), the world's most phallic clam

youtube.com/watch?v=fZQkrHtJbZ0

>

is that fried pineapple?

It's Ackee&Saltfish, Callaloo, Fried Dumplin, Roast Breadfruit, Plantain and fruits on the upper left.

Looks like too much food but otherwise I'm not mad about it, whatever you wanna call it.
I like mostly spinach and shredded cabbage with some oil, vinegar, black and red pepper and maybe some grape tomatoes or mushroom. If I'm being honest I'd much prefer too much Caesar on romaine and some parmesean cheese, but posturing.

>virtue signaling

This is a traditional Australian breakfast. A Meat Pie "Maggot bag", and Ice cold VB.

Gee Bill, five types of cheese?

Pretty boring desu

For the low price of $22

looks fucking delicious

Looks bretty gud

We have a shit ton of varieties, but it is all based on eggs, corn tortillas (Flour Fags must be gassed) and salsa. They may be scrambles, served with beans or meat.
Also, café de la olla

Posting a pic might have being a good idea

Tapsilog. Brings back memories of breakfast at my grandparents' place. The fried rice is intense on the garlic, they would substitute bacon instead of the beef tapa pretty often, and serve with hot chocolate to drink.

It tastes like sage and onion stuffing except meaty, absolutely gorgeous.

read this in a scottish accennt in my head