STAPLE FOOD

I'm talking what food you eat the most out of every other type of food.

My pick goes to beef flavored ramen noodles. Been eating this shit since I was 4. Chicken fags need not respond

Cheerios

Bush's seasoned black beans go in about a quarter of my recipes

Hunt's garlic and onion diced tomatoes get second place, going in about a sixth of my recipes.

Water. I drink it like my life depends on it.

Probably rice. I eat it with most everything besides anything that doesn't already have a starch of course.

>not eating pork flavor

Pasta, grilled cheese, oatmeal, and rice

Pork. I love pork so fucking much. I glaze it, encrust it, fry it, cook it on the grill, etc. I always have an ample supply of pork in case I don't feel like preparing anything that requires effort.

i buy the cup of soup version because its all self contained and easier to just fill with hot water at work

i get the 24 pack at WINCO for like 2 dollars

throw a fork and 2 of them into my walmart rectangular plastic tupperware and its done

95% of what I cook has either rice or onions, if not both

Spam and bred

G A R L I C
A
R
L
I
C

baked beans or canned mackerel I have them both regularly

Sweetish Fish

Also, beef sucks, chicken is the one to eat

>EXTRA BROWN SUGAR
No thx

My mouth is watering just looking at your post

What do you add to your beef ramen user? I don't believe I've ever tried that flavor but when I do I want to jazz it up ya feel me.

Same thing you'd add to any other ramen. Pieces of beef, leftovers, chopped veggies, egg...

I guess I was hoping for something more exciting. This disappoints me

Ya see lately I've been eating spicy chicken ramen with like mirin, fish sauce, soy, sambal, garlic, ginger, lime, egg, etc. I kind of figured a lot of that wouldn't really jive with the beef so trying to think of what might add some depth to the otherwise relatively plain beef flavor I assume it has. Maybe some demi glas, hell I dunno. I'm usually good with this sort of thing but drawing a blank on what I might add. Besides the protein and veg of course.

Pic not related

some studies say they are connected to heart disease and such. Just a heads-up if you had no clue