Vegans, last night I ate a pound of tofu and spent the entire night with explosive flatulence. I get it now...

Vegans, last night I ate a pound of tofu and spent the entire night with explosive flatulence. I get it now, this is why you're so pissy all the time isn't it? You have no friends because everyone is driven away by the soyfarts.

Other urls found in this thread:

grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/quotation.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160803124441.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That and all the female hormones gushing through their weedy effeminate bodies

correct ;_;

Gotta try this, I enjoy farting.

Nothing beats sulphur-treated dried apicots for sheer overwhelming stench though

They are so smug they enjoy the smell of their own farts

Why would you do this to yourself?

Egg farts

kys

Women famously being friendless more often then men.

>women
>friends

LMAO! Women certainly aren't known for their backbiting gossiping about "friends."

>LMAO!
yes very humorous
>"friends."
good punctuation dork

>Not smoked eggs.
Step up nigga.

tofu is disgusting. i dont know how a lot of vegans eat it. in any case, your digestive system probably isn't used to it. if you ate it for a week or two you probably would stop farting.

t. non-tofu eating vegan

>good punctuation dork

Learn to English, roastie.

"In the United States, periods and commas go inside quotation marks regardless of logic".

grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/quotation.htm

Consider yourself to have just received a sound and thorough assblasting.

We don't speak "English" in the United States.

>In the United States
Dialects don't count.

lmao, we're the only reason that gutter trash language developed by inbred eel-eaters is even relevant on the world stage desu.

Dried Cherrys for me.

Kept my new years resolution and went vegan this year. Grains, soy, greens, fruits, nuts, etc.
As of July I can no longer walk 8 miles, winded at 1. Sleep issues, hard time getting to sleep, and hard to wake up. Constantly feel weak and sick. Put on 80 pounds since January.
In July my doctor told me I'm now pre-diabetic, lungs have become weak, and absolutely must lose the weight.
I'm two weeks into the way I ate last year and already feeling better, lost 5 pounds.
No fast food, never ate that crap, but lots of beef, chicken and fish with my vegetables.
Veganism nearly killed me, but I'm getting healthy again.

Relevant

>"In the United States, periods and commas go inside quotation marks regardless of logic".

Is the period being outside of the quotation marks in this sentence supposed to be ironic?

I only eat tofu wrapped in muslin that soaked with mirin and miso then aged for a couple months.

It's really good look it up: tofu misozuke

You gained 80 pounds and suffered other health problems and despite all that you kept it up for at least five months? Are you retarded?!

You gain weight by eating too many calories you clearly are either concern trolling or following that stupid high carb vegan diet.

Kys

Just wait for the angry vegans to respond to you.
But jokes aside,I really hope your feeling better.

Just means your gut bacteria is shit.

Except that soy contains phytoestrogens, which is esstenially "plant estrogen" so it's discarded and not metalbolized into actual estrogen in the body. Milk, however, contains mamillian estrogen, which is converted, so milk can give you gyno.

On the other hand dairy makes kids tall too.

So at least they get to be tall faggots.

Milk and dairy isn't good for the bones, that calcium myth is a pure marketing sheme.

Fake news, especially with regard to organic milk which does not have the added growth hormones rBST or rBGH which have other issues besides adding female hormones to milk. But anyone who would drink non-organic milk in the US is a fool anyway and their DNA shouldn't be passed on.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160803124441.htm

That's a study with mice though.

>phytoestrogen isn't real estrogen, your body can't use it like estrogen
>casomorphin is exactly the same as heroin, you carnists are addicts

Lol organic is a useless buzzword

>mice aren't mammals

Enjoy your toxic milk, idgaf.

>results in mice are 1:1 applicable to humans
No retard.

Nice counter studies you propose faggot. Just post a link to an Alex Jones youtube and be done with it, moron.

I'm not vegan and I don't like vegans but you obviously fucked up your nutrition by eating too many carbs, and too little fat and protein. If you want to be vegan, you have to be meticulous and take all sorts of vitamins and supplements or eat exotic plant extracts from half-way across the globe.

not all vegans eat tofu. legumes and chickpeas is where its at bruh.

But Alex Jones is on your side faggot. Literally all I said was that a study on mice has next to no relevance, it's just a first-intuition thing. Like all those studies on cancer in mice testicles, fucking useless. In vivo or maybe vitro are interesting.