Never been on Veeky Forums before, but why is there no Carl Sagan thread here today?

Never been on Veeky Forums before, but why is there no Carl Sagan thread here today?

This board is far too autistic for Carl Sagan now. We've moved past him long ago.

That's too bad.

No, no. Stick around, baby boi. You like math?

If it's presented interestingly, and if I can understand it, sure. If anything, I appreciate math for its predictive capabilities.

>tfw you can never go back to your early days and be a kid watching cosmos again

He’s too pure for this shithole.

Sagan RIP

We just rip on bill nye now.

we have The Black Science Man now wich is 10 times better.

Carl doesn't live here anymore.

Where does he live now?

in our hearts
no homo

hell

He lives as Mr. X in the dankest part of hell.

The way this guy talked was annoying as hell

>implying he didn't have the most comfy and poetic style of delivery ever

to be honest astronomy is boring fucking shit, space and them stars never captivated me like everyone else apparently

>the biggest explosions and the tightest holes in the universe
>boring

Then you live in an area with too much light pollution and you're sub-human becuase of it. Im sorry you fail to see the wonder of space.

We are the Cosmos observing itself.

>to be honest astronomy is boring fucking shit

I don't care what anyone says, Carl Sagan was one of a kind and we will never replace him. The beauty with which he describes the cosmic human condition is unparalleled and the inspiration he provided for a generation of aspiring scientists cannot be overlooked. His influence is widespread and hard to quantity, but irrefutable

Thank you Carl Sagan for being a bright light in a cruel world. I know that no matter what happens I can smoke some weed with my man Carl Sagan reading his books and watching Cosmos even if he's gone now, then get up in the morning and go to work trying to make the world a better place

I want to quit my job and go aspire to work for NASA. What the fuck am I doing working for some multinational corporation helping to create complex computational systems used solely to increase revenue?

My life is a waste of time and I need to rethink it. Goddammit OP why did you do this to me.

Because this isn't Reddit you fucking faggot.

ain't no aliens cuz ain't no space cuz ain't not globe earth