The Perfect Burger

Whats your perfect burger Veeky Forums? condiments, meat accessories, bun type and etc. tell me what gets you frothy in the mouth.

Mayo on top and bottom bun, liberal grind of pepper over mayo, and healthy glug of Worcestershire on medium rare patty

>potato bread bun
>grilled mushroom
>onion st/rings
>burger cooked with Worcestershire
>provolone cheese
>BBQ sauce and a little ketchup

A classic-style hamburger. 1/4 Pound 20% fat ground steak, medium well, salted, patty on a soft sesame seed bun with ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise on bottom bun, thin tomato, onion, and lettuce slice with pickle on the side (better than asking for extra pickles).

If it's a cheeseburger it's sharp cheddar added.

double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, four by four animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

Teriyaki burger seared in bacon grease, bbq layer on the bottom, 2 lettuce leaves, American cheese, 3 folds of bacon and garlic butter toasted seed buns.

Ketchup and mustard for dipping.

work at waffle house?

Oh and long cut bread&butter pickles

We serve food here sir

Cheddar, dijon mustard and some raw onion.

1/2 pounder with lettuce and bacon. Mature cheese slices with Burger Sauce/Relish.

Double texan hot with el yucateco red, green and black hot sauce, sour cream on the bottom of the bun, two raw red onion rings, pickles and jalapenos galore, slice of cheddar in between the two grilled patties, medium rare, and crispy smoked bacon on top

Homemade everything

>Soft bun top
>Sweet curry ketchup
>Fried onions
>Bacon
>Yellow cheddar
>Patty (Beef, sea salt, black pepper, sriracha sauce, barbecue sauce)
>Dried tomatoes with basilic
>Iceberg lettuce
>Sweet honey mustard
>Soft bun bottom

OR

>Soft bun top
>"Andalouse" sauce
>Goat cheese
>Coppa
>Patty (Beef, sea salt, black pepper, sriracha sauce, barbecue sauce)
>Iceberg lettuce
>Soft bun bottom

Fatty-ish beef with pepper and salt, grilled, topped with provolone cheese, sauteed onion, and roasted jalapeno or poblano peppers. A little bit of BBQ sauce or spicy mayonnaise on the top bun.

Bun, beef patty, cheese melted onto aforementioned patty, pineapple, beetroot, bacon, fried egg, tomato sauce, mayo.

An aussie classic, and in my opinion, the best burger there is.

Homemade soft bun, home ground 50% bison chuck and 50% beef shortrib thin pattied and cooked in lightly greased with lard iron skillet, salt and pepper on each flip and on second flip add sliced onions to the pan. Add a slice of decent cheese to each patty at the end of cooking and assemble. First patty with a thin layer of garlic mayonnaise on the bottom bun, pickle slices, grilled onions, lettuce, spinach or arugala on top, then the second patty and a light coat of mustard on the top bun. Life changing. You'll never be satisfied with anything at a pigslop trough after that.

PEEFECTION IS AN IDENTITY DRIVEN FALSE IDEALOLOGY BORN OF RELATIVE AND INSTINCTUAL BEHAVORISMS.

GET OFF MY BOARD.

Potato buns, beef patty, pepper jack cheese, fried egg, pastrami. (w/ hash browns) Ketchup, mustard, mayo.
With string cut fries (w/ fry sauce), and beer to wash it down.

>left
>even ironically
Get off my planet.

How's philosophy 101 going this year, otherwise?

The best burger I ever made was constructed using ingredients I purchased at the farmers market

>grass fed ground beef from a 6'3" rancher looking dude in a cowboy hat, goatee, flannel shirt and belt buckle
>thick slab bacon from a tiny lady with blonde dreadlocks
>handmade rye bread from some froggy french baker
>can't remember the cheese but I think it was manchego
>lettuce, tomato and onion from a hippie farmer

God I hate farmers market people but the burger was amazing

Chemicals

what did that set you back, about sixty bucks?

Ultimate barbecue burger.
>buttered, toasted kaiser roll
>bison patty cooked medium, with some bacon fat mixed in for an 80-20 ration
>fried onion rings
>fresh jalapenos
>pepperjack cheese
>thick-cut applewood bacon
>spicy barbecue sauce

Hate to say it but yeah, probably about $60. Though I got more milage out of it than just one burger. Pound of beef and pound of bacon were probably $10 each. Maybe $15 for a pound of cheese and $7 for the loaf of bread.