Personality aside, which majors are best for getting laid?

Personality aside, which majors are best for getting laid?

EE. it's the best comprimise of needing more math than any other engineering, while also still being in demand and not a meme. You're paid well, while also well versed in math and science.

Other majors offer this of course, it's just that EE gives you more security than they do in this regard. Chicks are gonna look for someone that has who have smarts, wealth, but also other things. Memes aside, you are probably still not gonna get laid if you are picking a degree to do so. you're also not gonna get that degree with such a weak goal. Just hit the gym and put some anti-acne cream and shave your neckbeard. also stop watching anime and build your self esteem. also don't read rudin that will fuck you over in conversations.

Psychology.

All girls will fall for you being sensitive and wanting to understand yourself, and the other psych majors are so screwed up already they'll fuck anything that moves.

Good luck getting a real job though.

He said getting laid, not getting married.

Also your anti-anime vibe shows just how new you are. Lurk moar.

you sound retarded. please don't reply to my posts anymore please. low IQs are not allowed within 30 pixels of their vicinity.

This. Major is comprised of 80% females, so it's simply a numbers game unless you're literally 2/10 in the aesthetics dept.

This is probably pretty much like reading your diary.

Art, by far.

your post is like reading your autism.

if u want to get laid. don't go college and sell drugs. druggie whores will literally do anything for drugs, including letting 0/10's to fuck them.

Medicine or law, business is pretty high up there too.

This is an incredibly pleasing webm.

The sad problem with Veeky Forums is that everyone is too retarded to notice that if you want to choose a major for getting laid, it is about the girls IN THAT MAJOR, not what major YOU CHOOSE. Girls don't give a shit that you're taking Calc III.

Top two majors for getting laid
1. Psychology - bimbo skanks
2. Biology - hippie types

>EE
It’s the major with the most virgins with inept social skills. The only chicks you find in it are even worse than the men in social skills and basic hygeine.

You just know...

Jeez OP, just learn to play guitar and start a band. Then you will be seen by girls of all majors who will want to fuck you.

I've already picked my major and am dating, should have phrased it more like 'top 3 sexiest majors' probably.

>Business
>Psych
Obligatory
>Thinking about fucking women
>Ever

>dating while simultaneously doing a hard STEM degree
How do people manage this?

>around 3-4/10
>did psych for 3 semesters
>so socially impaired that could get friends but remained a kissless virgin

What's wrong with me, guys?

>hard stem degree