Yfw

>yfw

You gonna fuck Tony?

keep us posted

If it's the same guy as last time, he's a manlet
No thank you

>fat american needs a progressbar because he can't wait for his greasy """"pizza""""

Try and sneak a photo of Tony.

>using a non-free javascript website to order pizza

Don't forget the chicken wings and iced tea.

he was black

Is Dominos generally better then Pizza Hut? I have both that are very close but use Pizza hut because the dominos has bad reviews of " black people messing up orders all the time " . should I give it a try

Watch the street outside the door obsessively so I can get the door before he can knock or ring the doorbell.

Pizza Hut is fucking garbage

Both are eating-cockroaches-from-the-truck-stop-bathroom-floor tier.

Little Caesar's or die.

If it stays in "quality check" for more than 15 minutes I'll cancel that shit because that means it's just sitting there waiting for the driver

Chain pizza depends entirely on the franchise owner and employees

>Eating little caesar's
>ever

As noted it varies wildly by region. Pizza hut used to be my favorite joint and I had a strong distaste for Dominoes. Eventually things changed and though I have no preference for Dominoes I'd probably eat it and as for Pizza Hut I wouldn't feed it to my dog.

>If it stays in "quality check" for more than 15 minutes I'll cancel that shit because that means it's just sitting there waiting for the driver

It means there's a team of pizza experts hovering over your pizza scrutinizing every aspect and making sure it's fit for your consumption.

>Quality Check
Thats not happening.
It's not like they measure your za and ingredients layout for half as long as it takes to cook.

This

>work night job
>get barely edible food there usually
>next option, delivery
>local dominos wavered between good/bad but was pretty consistent
>also just melted cheese
>also cheapest option and open latest
>feel like shitty fat fuck all the time
>leave job, work in city
>get all kinds of shitty(er) fast food every day
>leave that job for old one because better pay offer and closer
>dominos in my area stopped delivering
>just a pickup place now
>only other late night option is papa johns from the hood
>this is a bigger shitshow
>only have one driver for 5+ mile radius
>all the google reviews are laughable but painfully relatable
>tfw i actually miss the fuck out of dominos mediocre ass menu
>i'm still too lazy to pack a lunch
>steady diet of hatred and self loathing either way

What the fuck do they do for quality check? Do they open the box and say "yep, that's a pizza alright"

I was a delivery driver for Papa John's. Our manager would give us pretty big lead-way in just taking food, and let us smoke weed behind the building one break. He also kept the staff at a 50/50 of stoner dudes (myself) or cute stoner girls as eye candy, and they were easy so after work was fun.

I never found it appetizing though after working around Big Papa's food every fucking day, hell even after the first week. The only thing I would take home would be massive amounts of pepperocini peppers, as in I was essentially stealing pounds of pickled peppers a week because oddly, we could eat all the wings, pizza, and calzones we could handle, but eating the pizza condiments was exclusively forbidden.

The pizza industry is a wild ride.

Trained logistics experts scrutinize the topping-to-pie ratio as well as many vectors of end-user satisfaction (EUS), and tallied using a metric of EUS points according to the Mamma Mia™ International Pizza Pie Standards. By not following such accordance, or lacking trained logistical operators to oversight pizza quality, felony counts can be brought upon the proprietor of said establishment.

I'm fucking with you. Some stoned asshole uses that time to flirt with the girl with the nice ass who does prep. It's seriously a fucking joke, the entire pizza sales process, all of it. Jesus H., the admin login password for the terminals my manager setup was "dickspit".

*on break

Did you fuck any of the stoner girls?

I messed with 2 but got hot and heavy with one, but they were rather playful. The job isn't glamorous, but when a girl gives you a mean headjob and laughs to tears with you as you give her the moneyshot and moan "Mamma mia!", you know you're not doing too bad.

>Wait until out for delivery
>Change/cancel your order

>fucking over the driver
>he knows where you live

think, somebody made 4 pizzas so they could take this photo.

what did they mean by this?

Used to confuse Little Caesar with Cici's before I had LC. I was bummed out when my ex's boyfriend brought some over because Cici's is pretty much the worst, and that first slice floored me.

>made
Obviously frozen pizzas. Nothing of value was lost.

My local dominos makes consistently not fantastic, but decent pizzas; whereas the Pizza Hut was terrible last time I ordered (that was a few years ago though).

I don't see anything wrong with ordering a pizza 5 minutes before they stop accepting deliveries, the pizza joint should be paying employees for the time they spend cleaning up before they go home anyway.

>headjob
Yeah you didn't do any of that buddy

>goes outside to smoke a bowl then a cigarette in anxious anticipation for my jalapeno pineapple white pizza

I once ordered a pizza like 40 minutes to close
Then the fuckers never delivered it
They refunded it by morning but boy, I was fucking livid for the rest of the night

hourly

I always fucking hated those shit pepperoncinis they'd throw in the box. They always make whatever slice they touch soggy and briny.

>Mamma Mia™ International Pizza Pie Standards

not mocking you or anything, made me laugh

Tfw ordering pizzas and tracking them via watch

>he doesn't like to stuff short boipucci

What are you, gay?

They sell ice cream, cookies and other fatass food at Dominos in the UK, and have the progress bar, yet you male fun of Americans for being fat.
K.

>"If I'm too ugly and unlikeable to have sex, then nobody can !!1!!!1!"

>hot and heavy
>headjob
>mamma mia money shot
Why do people make shit like this up? Next time just say no I didn't.

Do those come with band extensions? My wrist is way too fat and I need constant pizza updates.

>I have PizzaHut, Dominos, and PapaJohns blocked in my hosts file.

You can use any normal watch band.

>when a girl gives you a mean headjob and laughs to tears with you as you give her the moneyshot and moan "Mamma mia!"
virgin detected

>If it stays in "quality check" for more than 15 minutes I'll cancel that shit because that means it's just sitting there waiting for the driver

it could also mean your javascript/flash crashed and you need to refresh the page

I should probably do this for all takeaway websites.

>also cheapest option and open latest
The Dominoes where I live is expensive as fuck. Fuck Grande Prairie and its high cost of living.

Pizza hut is better.

The fuck is wrong with you?

>quality check
>"Hey Jimmy how's that pie?"
>"Dahhhhh it's round."
>"Okay send it out."

Pizza hut has better wings but otherwise yeah he's wrong

Papa Ginos has the best wings

Hi from Veeky Forums

overnight oats and a workout plan

we're all going to make it

If you're not eating just the deep dish from there you're a fucking cock smoker.

I moved literally 2 miles down the road and not a single fucking pizza place delivers here, total horseshit

on the bright side you can stop eating pizza now and focus on better food

That looks interesting. Recipe?

Pretty much, I've become a much better cook since the move