Not waterfalling your drink

>not waterfalling your drink

Really, it's the only satisfying way to drink

>Not self-decantering all your drinks with a selfie stick

>not injecting water under your skin

I like to "waterfall" my drinks as I pour them into the glass if that's what you mean.

I feel like it helps sodas get the perfect carbonation level, and the aeration that occurs brings out the flavor of whatever it is you're drinking.

nah, you just think that to justify doing something dumb

I'm not skateboarding in a mountain dew commercial

>Really, it's the only satisfying way to drink
Where did you get this absolute pitiful idea

My only guess is full pleb status

The most satisfactory way to drink without question is in both hands shaped as a bowl or whatever else is most similar

Any other answer is invalid

Sure.

t. American

Nah I prefer to have mould where my lips are on my bottle.
Had that mould for 6 years now.

it's called skying you autist

>mate can i sky some of your milkshake

used to hear that every fucking day in school

"Skying" is way more autistic. Grow up

Wrapping your lips onto something

Are you still a child suckling milk

Or have you converted to sucking cock as an adult

if you've just bought into the scenario where using a word can be prima facie autistic, you are autistic.

Me and my friends call it an "airsip". That sound really dumb not that I think about it.

>Are you still a child suckling milk
I wish

We used to call it that in school
I waterfall all drinks I want to get down fast. Its the closest I can do to a chug.
>shit beer
>want to get krunk with khrist
>waterfall beer until mouth capacity
>gulp down in one swallow
>1/4-1/3 of beer gone
Pretty efficient desu

Stop drinking water it could be a person

>not sufficate yourself underwater untill you drown

Get on my freshness level you plebs

I'm a germophobe and I'll only do it when sharing with someone who I'm not intimate, aka my wife. We already swap bodily fluids.

Anyone else I had to share a drink with I use this method. Why wouldn't you? It'd be like licking a public fountain.

*Not intimate

I meant intimate with my wife obviously. Unless I call her a bitch and sleep on the couch.

I bet you're one of those cunts who scrape their teeth on their forks.

Can confirm, this is god-tier with fresh spring water while hiking

>sleeping on the couch
Is there anything more beta than owning a home and being told where you can and can't sleep in that home?

Underageb&

no one is getting 'told' to sleep anywhere.

>I-I'm the boss, I swear!

I like consuming it rectally

>not growing your own organic water

>I feel like it helps sodas get the perfect carbonation level, and the aeration that occurs brings out the flavor of whatever it is you're drinking.
What the fuck am I reading?

Second post is right. You'll see one day. You mostly argue with your wife after drinking. Then she storms off to the bedroom to pout while you pass out on the couch.

You wake up, say sry babes you know how I get, makeup sex and breakfast.

You're right, although it's probably not necessary for things like regular water or juice. I do it with beer because otherwise it's too carbonated and makes me burp up foam.

I'm the same way. When I was younger family members would get offended if I didn't want to eat off of their utensil when sharing food. They would say "but we're family and already have the same germs" or something like that. It's not about the germs though, but there's going to be saliva on the utensil and I still wouldn't want to eat a family member's saliva even if it was sterilized.

I live in an area with a lot of bugs, If I did that I'd swallow at least 3 mosquitoes a bottle.

Water is the most overrated drink.

She's fucking someone else

>implying I don´t do it already
Purrón Catalán masterrace

>he doesn't have total control over his gag reflex
>he can't waterfall a whole liter at once
I don't blame you, the training is messy
grade A party trick though

>I needed that, I was just feeling a bit THIRSTY

i have no wife but i have a girlfriend of 8 years and she couldn't care less about my drinking. she's thankful i only drink 2 or 3 nights a week instead of every night and she drinks with me one of those nights if she doesn't have work in the morning. we literally never argue when drunk, we just laugh at stupid shit together

not every long term relationship has to be filled contempt

hello judgemental milliennial