What can I do with these?

Like a week ago I was camping and I harvested about 4.5 - 5 lbs of blueberries ( took like 6 hours ) . Turns out I don't know what to do with them, aside from putting a few in my oats/cereal. I put them in zip locs and froze them for now. What are some recipes that call for blueberries as a main ingredient (aside from sweets, watching my weight) .

This blueberry sauce is the only interesting thing I could find besides cakes and pastries. I suppose I could also use it for fish and chicken.

Put them in shakes, make topping/fillings for pancakes and crepes, make jam, eat them raw, muffins, pie, make sure pork marinade or sauce

Thanks, I'll try to make half of it into jam tomorrow , it'll be much easier to store as jam lasts for a pretty long time and I can use it more conveniently.

Smoothie Recipe

>frozen banana slices (freeze them in a ziploc bag with a little lemon juice)
>frozen strawberries
>frozen blueberries

put all these in a blender and add only water.

The bananas are important because blending frozen bananas creates a very creamy texture like ice cream or custard.

>aside from sweets, watching my weight
Fucking american lardasses

i take frozen blueberries and put them in a bowl with some milk. the milk freezes around the blueberries.

Make wine.

I don't give a fuck, literally all blueberries are is sugar so what else are you gonna do?

im 163.583lb at 6'3
Use it as a sauce for meat or put it in oats like a civilized person. Blueberries may be mainly sugar but they contain lots of good shit and fiber unlike sugar which contributes nothing.

Blueberry milk:
Blueberries, milk and sugar

I think theres some hipster jap drink with those large radius straws that sell overpriced versions of this.

tastes like childhood tbqh

For the berry challenge I made a blueberry sauce for smoked ribs that was good. Basically blended some blueberries with chipotle in adobo chile peppers, honey and some blueberry wine (any full bodied dry red would work) and reduced it. Married well with the smoke pork.

I've seen recipes for porridge out of blueberries and wheat flour but I have never tried it.

Pie. Yeah, it's obvious, but it's obvious for a reason.

Sucks you didn't sell them to old ladies immediately, they are the only demographic that enjoys baking shit or eating sweets.
You could ask $20 a gallon if you wanted.

make jam wtf

1.66 per container at my local store, I'm eating a bunch right now.
Got into a huge argument with my roomate a few days ago, about weather buleberries are actually berries and if they have seeds or not.

Yes they are seeds my friend. All fruit is seeds.

Make ice cream
add to pancakes

Just eat them for dessert.

I've made beer bread with blue berries in it. Very nice in the morning with a cup of coffee.

>not making MUSTIKKAPIIRAKKA
if you wanna get fancy add some wild strawberries in concentrations around it. not bush strawberries though

i don't kno how a sweet quiche is called in english, but do that, then cover it with jam, whipped cream and sprinkle them or any kind of berries really on top

Make blue berry wine with them. S'good shit.

Just check them into unflavored yoghurt