Scientifically speaking, why do I find this 600kg death machine cute and feel the need to cuddle it...

Scientifically speaking, why do I find this 600kg death machine cute and feel the need to cuddle it, despite knowing it would maul me to death?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=fc1_1216787783
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because you're a fucking idiot.

Because you crave Big Bear Cock

FLUFFY!

Because parents buy their kids cute teddy bears when they're young.

Instead of seeing the bear, imagine a hairy, fat, and naked man sitting in the same position. You wouldn't want to cuddle him right? Now you're in a better position to answer your own question. Contrast and compare different scenarios until you can pinpoint exactly what it is about the bear that causes such feelings to arise within you.

You're an idiot.

OP if you really want to "cure yourself" find some graphic nature videos of bears hunting and feeding a variety of game. On TV about all you see is salmon poaching.

It's okay to be insecure in the presence of your superiors.

Culturally, bears are seen as friendly goofy giants. Also they look like big fat fuzzy dogs.

youre actually an idiot

Anons argument doesn't make sense.

Instead of a dolphin (which are generally friendly and have saved many human swimmers) imagine a hairless man bobbing in the ocean. Now you wouldn't want to cuddle him right ?
Soooo IDIOT.

>place bear in situation where i can capture it
>get to know bear by feeding and interacting with it over months
>finally release it and it knows you're a bro and you have happy life forever after

i still carry a shotgun just in case

Shitty dialectics

You just managed to show that hairless men and dolphins don't have much in common. The point is that if you compare your situation to a sufficient number of other scenarios which seem to have commonalities, you can eliminate the non-essential factors one-by-one.

I'm a furry you jack ass. I mean in a nonsexual way, like I would cuddle with my dog.

>You just managed to show that hairless men and dolphins don't have much in common
How so ?
Some reason dolphins have a good perception is:

> mammal
> lifeguard
> intelligent
> sounds like they are laughing having fun

All SIMILIARITIES to humans IDIOT.

>you can eliminate the non-essential factors one-by-one
Problem is you need more than just the bear picture and attributes of real bears. I.E. you need to know about Winnie the pooh storybooks or other such.

So you're still an IDIOT.

It is true humans seem to have an innate affinity for "fluffy", but they also have an innate fear for size. So the "600kg" should offset the "fluffy" and there is probably another explanation more relevant.

>hugging a full grown bear
You must be mentally ill any sane human shits their pants near bears.

liveleak.com/view?i=fc1_1216787783

grizzly man final audio.....

I'm not a furry***

A Freudian slip is when you say one thing and mean your mother.

You don't know that he'd maul you to death. You are merely expressing a prejudice that you have picked up somewhere. He may be quite tamed, fully acclimatized and habituated to human interaction, and friendly as fuck.

Don't be a bear racist.

>dolphin (which are generally friendly...

Ask how I know you have never spent any time with dolphins.

Yeah, they look cute as fuck and can be tamed and taught to enjoy human conmpany, and yes sometimes a dolphin that has lost (been kicked out of) its social group will fixate on humans and act all charming and shit.

But bottle-nosed dolphins are total and complete ass-hats most of the time. They have a sadistic sense of humor (judged by their behavior, in which "play" frequently involves torture and death of other animals), hunt down and rape smaller species of dolphins (oftem to death), and are just generally psychotic monsters unless tamed by humans.

But they got that cute fake smile built into their faces, and Flipper, and shit...

Paging Dr. Freud!

>Polar Bears playfully romp with their buddy, Rorschach.

Where do I find videos of animals eating and fighting in the wilderness? It sounds like a really interesting thing to see.

You're overdoing it. They are wild animals, but attacks on humans are so rare... now Orcas are like you describe.

Pro tip bears eat prey alive most of the time. If you ever encounter fight for your life. Unless of course having your skin removed while alive if your fling.

I want to cuddle him because he reminds me of my girlfriend's lover.

I guess it's easy to admire its "cuteness" when you're nowhere near it. I can guarantee you the sense of admiration would completely dissipate if was within 10 meters from you.

>dolphins
>cute
They look like fucking fish how can they be cute. Their clicking is also creepy.

Scientifically speaking brain damage

Some fish are cute, some fish are ugly. Cichlids are cute imo.

too soon

You are seeing a fucking picture you idiot, in real life you would be shitting your guts...

In the picture why you want to cuddle with it? because of the fur, and the resemblance to dogs or maybe you are just weird and should kys

Becouse bears have not been natural enemy of humans and thus it never had reson to get inside your genetic memory and make you afraid of them from birth, for example look at snakes, humans are afraid of them from birth becouse from first human setlements in africa snakes have been huge danger to humans, bears havent, humans met first bears only when they left africa, and that wasnt that long ago.

This is all hogwash.

I couldn't tell you, but I do think it's kind of interesting that a teddy bear is the classic cuddly stuffed animal.

i wanna cuddle with bears and eat honey with them for the rest of my sad life

kill yourself

you're ancestors were retarded