Thoughts on Samuel Beckett? Is he the most blackpilled writer of the 20th century?

Thoughts on Samuel Beckett? Is he the most blackpilled writer of the 20th century?

hes cool

A deeply deep discussion.

vague questions receive vague answers

Vagueness is the definition of all thought.

Definition? Yes. Vague. There is the definition. That the vague. Again, yes the vague definition. Vain and definition? Yes, now on so it is. Again. Vague Definition. Here, another, yes vague is all though. No.

he has no mass appeal and is underrated by those he does appeal to. one of the funniest and most terrifying writers of all time. i learned french so we could flirt better when we inevitably start dating in the afterlife

Good answer. I can't watch 99% of films or plays after reading his stuff. Krapp's Last Tape stuns me and I've seen it about ten times.

Sounds like Beckett.

>blackpilled
How about you don't lump one of the greatest 20th c. writers in with your cringey /r9k/ pua bullshit.

Parataxis, great style. Syntaxis: awful. Beckett is great as is parataxis.

Is his fiction very similar to his plays? I find them too full of ironic gallows quirk to enjoy. I need a little earnestness to go with my nihilism

He looks on that pic like a mobster from Guy Richie's movie.
Btw, is Murphy difficult read?

Haven't read Murphy, but I've read several of Beckett's novels and plays. They range from moderately difficult to inscrutable. Murphy is his first novel so it's probably closer to the former.

His plays are fiction.

le quirky nothingness man

Sorry I meant prose

Last author who could shape people's consciousness.

How can an old man have such a great hairline?

low t

Beckett is one of the most earnest writers ever. There isn't a hint of irony in his work.

>calls Beckett the most blackpilled author of the 20th century
>Do you even Evola?