What causes this shit and how do I end it permanently?

What causes this shit and how do I end it permanently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_E5i0w_YNJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

barbell squats 3x a week
start with the bar and go up by 5 lbs every workout (10 lbs at the beginning)
use proper form so you don't snap your knees up : knees out, hips open, chest up. watch some videos
after about 8 weeks you'll be sleeping like a baby
lifting also cured my problem of limbs falling asleep

Hey user, restless leg runs in my family. My father's had it all his life.
I had it from the time I was a little kid until I was about 10 years old.

I'm sure you know that moving your feet and blowing cold air on your feet will help. Here's how I cured my restless leg syndrome: at night I would do the opposite. I wore several pairs of socks to make my feet hot, and no matter how much they hurt, I would refuse to move them.

I did this night after night and it hurt so much I wanted to scream, but after a while my feet would go numb and I'd be able to fall asleep.

In a few months my restless leg syndrome went away and never came back.

This shit ruined my life.
>can't be comfy in bed
What's the fucking point

Autism, there is no cure Im afraid.

ignore it like a man.

Brother I had this condition so bad, I found a cure for myself. Hope it works for you.
Potassium from bananas and magnesium supplements. I take 2 magnesium tablets the day before and it goes away. Its because of lactic acid build up and nutrient defficiency generally if you don't have any apecific medical diagnosis.

Get this shit in both my legs and arms.

freezing cold bath before bed.
stretching before bed
if youre in bed and it happens, try shaking your legs for a bit, this sometimes works for me

One vote for magnesium here too.

Stretching does it for me

I get the bouncy legs but it's perfectly fine at night. I guess it's a question of degrees

youtube.com/watch?v=_E5i0w_YNJw

if you get it too frequently there's a serious chance you're developing the evolved form, ALS

Get your prolactin checked.

Holy shit I choked laughing

This is the shit I claimed to have to get a MMJ card, kek.

Smoke pot OP.

My mom did the same and it is working

Lol fml

Does anyone know how akathisia works? It's supposedly related to restless legs, except the whole body is affected. I used to get it on ziprazidone and now I get it much less severely when eating high glycemic index foods.

used to have it. dont know what changed. i probably grew out of it with metabolic rate decreases over the years.

Go to a chiropractor and get your hip put back in place correctly. A lot of people can't distinguish RLS with their hip being misaligned. Also, "Valeriana officinalis" and proper diet.

what the fuck is wrong with you? you had no basis to do this? you just tortured yourself and by chance it happened to cure it?

It's time to end it all user.

>What causes this shit
living
>and how do I end it permanently?
death

Have you tried severing the motor neurons to your legs?

i take clonidine, tell your doctor this and they will prescribe you medication

So what does it actually feel like? Is it pain? What happens if you simply don't move your legs?

intense uncomfortable feeling. it's your body WANTS to move them so bad it hurts. when I refuse it passes then after few sec it comes again.

MJ helps short-term, but makes it worse long-term

there's no reason to think that anything he did could possibly have damaged his legs.
From a normal person's perspective, all he did was make his legs extra toasty at night.

You know what they say, when you don't know what you are doing, you might as well do it ;)

My experience of akathisia is that it's like turning in bed (sometimes literally). You want to turn over because it would be more comfortable so you do, but nothing you do will make you comfortable for more than a moment.

For me it wasn't literally painful. I wanted to die just the same as it affected my mind as well as my body.

Gabapentin works for me.

Whats ur squat max brah? Shit better be either high bar ass to grass or low bar breaking below parallel or we're gonna have ourselves a little talk

Knock it off with the caffeine and energy drinks.

Amputate your legs

Potassium and magnesium
Vitamin D
No caffeine after 5pm
Exercise and drink enough water
Benadryl before bed helps me ignore small skin/nerve sensations a little