Cheese fries

God DAMN I love me some cheese fries.
What's a place that sells good cheese fries?

North Korea

I feel like the shitter cheese fries are the better

theaters, fairs, farmers markets, and taco bell

This. I go there on holidays just for the cheese fries.

Chubbys

Processed kraft singles are so gross but damn do they melt perfectly. I used to work in a restaurant that served this stuff on burgers. If you left a piece on a plate when running it through the dishwasher, it would come out looking exactly the same as its original form.

that's fucking incredible incredible

My Colorado brother.

;)

I can craft you some in elder scrolls online

LOL at thinking Taco Bell has cheese fries

I had bacon cheese fries a couple days ago
It was that fake cheese that was salty as hell

they got fries and they got cheese that goes on fries

and I like my cheese fries dirty af

had to look this up.
they only have fries in the UK and select US locations. Not widely available, yet, I hope. I'd be all over them shits.

oh shit where do you live, US?
they've got fries in canada, too, or at least in toronto/ottawa/montreal where I've been

so I'm Mexican and cheesy fries come with the following.

A whole bag of frozen stake fries fried crispy
nacho cheese
jalapeno peppers pickled
ketchup and mayo
Tabasco hot sauce
crispy bacon chopped
chopped green onions or onion chives

what's your recipe?

Yup. I'm totally jealous, they look so good

chubby's is a hit or miss nowadays usually the latter. wish they would make the green chile spicy like the good ol days.

definitely give this a try when you're in colorado.

Outback bacon cheese fries with ranch. Outback is disgusting but the bread and the cheese fries are phenomenal. Like I actually remember the taste

Burger here. I take some oven fries, then right before they are done I melt CHEESE PRODUCT, not to be confused with cheese, over the fries. It's these cheddar cheese strips that aren't even really cheese.

I recently got into these much to my detriment

Melted american cheese is a 5/10
Tried mozzarella and sauce which is p good but not really cheese fries at that point

A pizza place near me makes them and it's fries in some fake cheese soup and that there is THE shit

Yeah, last time i went (first time in quite awhile) it was a little disapointing. Still nom but yeah

>That'll be $18 plus tax, don't forget to tip!

Sonic, but if you're going to Sonic cheese tots are better. Pic related, chili.cheese tots

Stop memeing.

Fuck that looks good

>No sonic in NYC outside of fucking staten island

Zinger mountain melt from Miller's Alehouse is the true king

shake shack's look good

>fries in some fake cheese soup

That's the only way it should be.

God damn son. That looks tasty

Fuck this stupid - ass thread, now I want to make cheese fries

Dairy Queen has surprisingly good cheese fries. Also fuck you OP for making me want to eat cheese fries for a third time today.

I remember back in 1992 my junior high cafeteria sold those. basically everyone at lunch ate them rather than real food. I didnt come from a broken home so my body craved actual nutrition. was such an outsider. thats when i really got into the ramones.

The greatest cheez fries are sold at Pat's or Geno's in the Cheesesteak Vegas district of Philadelphia.

The cheez is Kraft Cheez Wiz, however the secret is that each shop doctors up the Wiz with secret spices and flavorings (i.e. worcestershire) before slathering it on their cheesesteak sandwiches and fries. It's literally god tier. Pic related.

Do you happen to know of any such spices?

I recently made cheese steaks and used cheez whiz but I found something lacking in the cheese. Like it barely had any flavor and it didnt taste as good as other places.

>that slight metallic taste of the American cheese that just makes you cringe every bite

No

Pat's fries are also based in general. I miss them.

>nearest "cheesesteak" place near me puts lettuce, tomato, and mayo on EVERY SANDWICH.

Have you told this story here before?

Where have I heard that before...

Arby's

Chili's hotdogs
In Miami, FL near Flagler
Used to go there every week when I lived there just to buy cheese fries

>(((canada)))

I'm disgusted

It's not american cheese though. It's nacho cheese and yes there's a difference

Tried shake shacks cheese fries and that was straight trash

White castles got some good ones though.

Well their nacho cheese is especially disgusting. I've tried them and it tastes like american cheese slices microwaved to melt.

A&W, trust me

A 4X4 with a animal style fries with extra onions and a Coke is the best goddamn thing I've ever tasted in in In-N-Out

Goddamn I'm drooling just thinking of their goo sticks

I've been to both Koreas and I find the cheese fries in the south to be a bit too salty. A traditional thing in DPRK is to lightly finish bake the fries with a pinch of cinnamon, genourous helping of smoked paprika and a conservative amount of saffron.

There's a little place called Un Wong Sung's 2 miles out from Pyongyang which does a lovely cheese fries, perfect peninsula poutine and ye olde style fish & chips. Give it a go next time you visit the north, you won't be disappointed.

Do North Koreans really eat this?

씨발놈아

Why doesn't anybody in the us sell cheese fries? A Canadian told me it's a Canadian thing

Gained so much weight in highschool from this but fuck it was worth it

the last time I got cheese fries at Sonic I received a boat of fries with an unmelted slice of american cheese.

I personally prefer cookout's cheese fries.

The concept of hot, fries, cheese, is very Canadian.

i sincerely dislike this thread.

*real cheese

>*turns into a coagulated rock hard mass in five seconds*

>Fucking love cheese fries
>Most places have them with chili slathered on by default
I keep forgetting to order them without chili, just cheese on fries.

ㅋㅋㅋ

gf is Korean, can confirm her cheese fries 10/10

Exactly this

Jesus christ thats Outback style x 100

only my tri state niggas knows the the dank is in the greek sauce.

Freddy's. Triple steakburger and cheese fries is the tits.