What is the most non vegan thing i can eat someone who works at chipolte purposefully "forgot" to put the meat in my...

what is the most non vegan thing i can eat someone who works at chipolte purposefully "forgot" to put the meat in my sisters food and i want to be as not vegan as possible to counteract his bullshit i would get this but i cant cook to save my life can only order out

someone's pet

how do you manage to put quotations around "forgot" and miss every other punctuation that would make your post make sense?

Like what the fuck?

ok without actually breaking the law

literally
>put bacon on baking sheet
>put baking sheet in cold oven
>turn oven to 400
>take out in ~20 minutes
>let rest on paper towels for a minute or two

You'd have to be a braindead idiot to not cook bacon properly.

do i have to go over this again? this is Veeky Forums punctuation does not matter

ya but im also lazy and dont have any bacon

If it doesn't matter then why'd you use the quotes?

to indicate that he didnt really forget and he was just being a bad vegan

>You'd have to be a braindead idiot to not cook bacon properly.

Rather ironic that that your "recipe" would have radically different results depending on how fast a person's oven heated up.

which is precisely why I said ~20 and not 20...

But why not give instructions that aren't braindead, like specifying an exact temperature via preheating, and a specific time?

375F put the bacon on a cookie sheet
7 min. flip
5-7 depending on desired crispness

there

>can't cook for myself

You deserve every slight that comes your way at the hands of food workers if you can't cook for yourself.

Anything with dairy and meat, surely

Chipotle is like Subway. You literally watch them make it. All you gotta say is "hey, wagecuck, you forgot the meat". Wagecuck puts meat on, enjoy.

Turducken with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. Served with a glass of milk

you telling me you cook bacon without butter or oil?

One of natures pets.

? What a fucking waste of butter and oil.

Your sister was probably being a bitch in line, she would have had to be doing something weird to not notice the server putting no meat in her burrito.

Sopa de macaque.
Esta delicia.

There's no point in adding any extra fat since it's being done in an oven. The heat is radiant, not conducted up from the pan on a stovetop so there is no need for oil as a heat-transfer medium.

And as for cooking bacon in a pan--it renders out its own fat so there's no need to add any.

I consider KFC to be the least vegan food there is. Think about it, literally millions of chickens are killed every day just so most people eating there can eat the crust around it and throw the meat out

Bacon is like 40% fat, that's the whole point you retard

I put a wire rack on the cookie sheet. no need to flip and crispy AF

You're a windowlicker.

just drink milk
it involves both rape and infant murder
or boil some veal in it for some extra wrath from the hebrew god

Pics of your sister's feet plz

rabbit, i guess? also dog is legal in a few states as well, i THINK

veal with a creamy mushroom and bacon gravy though
mmmm
also nice fucking quads my man

why dont you just forget the passive aggressive shit and just confront him about it? Tell him he fucked up the order and ruined the meal because of it

>Americans

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D